eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
Im slightly confused, i got to the part where Mars and Cecille use a whole within the wall to make Erin watch, I've done a few of those scenes, and now its resorting back to "they don't have nothing to talk about" so they simply lay in bed. And all other character quest lines are simple repeats. Did i complete the game to the furthest current update? But when looking at this games preview pics, there are outfits, scenes, and characters i don't recognize best example being Elena. I don't remember seeing her character and i for sure haven't seen Mars sleep with her in my playthrough

Reactions: ZAZA2

d2dacameron

Feb 26, 2020
What do you guys see in Sera? I think her storyline was the one i skipped the most, the scenes just seemed boring, Elena and Ceci were so much better in my opinion, i really liked the beginning of Ceci, and about Elena i liked the beginning and mid part of her story, i don't know if i like her scenes that much of the last update. My favorite scenes of this game(not that anyone asked) is Ceci giving her first kiss to mars and that scene of Elena when we have a flashback of her talking with Erin than she just get crazy on our(Mars) cock. I also like the scene when Ceci is kissing Mars balls with Erin watching from the hole.
One of the few truly sympathetic characters. I've never understood people feeling bad for Erin when he treats her so poorly and she is so devoted to him.

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
What do you guys see in Sera? I think her storyline was the one i skipped the most, the scenes just seemed boring, Elena and Ceci were so much better in my opinion, i really liked the beginning of Ceci, and about Elena i liked the beginning and mid part of her story, i don't know if i like her scenes that much of the last update. My favorite scenes of this game(not that anyone asked) is Ceci giving her first kiss to mars and that scene of Elena when we have a flashback of her talking with Erin than she just get crazy on our(Mars) cock. I also like the scene when Ceci is kissing Mars balls with Erin watching from the hole.
Sera is a character that, unlike Cecille, is pure both in body and in mind. Cecille was always aware of her body and used it to manipulate others in her environment, but Sera uses her body to fight and defend. She takes action and physically exerts herself in order to provide safety for the hero. This is a stark contrast to Cecille, who at first hides behind the hero and starts manipulating him the day they meet.

Beyond that, Sera is also very strong in mind. She actively fights the curse, unlike Cecille who only pretends to do so. Sera's feelings and thoughts are always honest and genuine, unlike Cecille who always lies to everyone around her.

So naturally, humiliating and degrading Sera is more perverse and empowering (edit: I would like to add that in order to reach this conclusion, you first have to play the game and realise that Cecille is lying to herself. I like both characters!). Influencing her enough to distract the hero while he sits next to Cecille while you fool around with her is actually a crucial point in how she behaves. I do believe this is also why that part of the game got a mini-game (and it should). It is as good as a corruption scene can get. You not only change the behaviour of one, but two heroines at the same time. Delightful stuff.

And then you get Cecille x Sera, where you torment Sera and witness Cecille's perversion come to light. There is power-play, there is corruption, there is some lesbian action, what more could you ask for?

The culmination of Sera's story is where you start fighting her, and I think that is also a very different approach to Cecille. With Cecille, the threat of violence gets her off, not the violence itself, but with Sera, you have to actively hit her to get results. I know this part might seem misogynistic, but sex has elements of violence, and while no woman I have been with would have enjoyed me punching their stomachs, all of them enjoyed it immensely when I choked them. So I can get behind beating the shit out of Sera simply because in this setting, she can take it, and the violence is a conduit to pleasure.

Last edited:

ozymandias777

Jul 6, 2020
Sera is a character that, unlike Cecille, is pure both in body and in mind. Cecille was always aware of her body and used it to manipulate others in her environment, but Sera uses her body to fight and defend. She takes action and physically exerts herself in order to provide safety for the hero. This is a stark contrast to Cecille, who at first hides behind the hero and starts manipulating him the day they meet.

Beyond that, Sera is also very strong in mind. She actively fights the curse, unlike Cecille who only pretends to do so. Sera's feelings and thoughts are always honest and genuine, unlike Cecille who always lies to everyone around her.

So naturally, humiliating and degrading Sera is more perverse and empowering (edit: I would like to add that in order to reach this conclusion, you first have to play the game and realise that Cecille is lying to herself. I like both characters!). Influencing her enough to distract the hero while he sits next to Cecille while you fool around with her is actually a crucial point in how she behaves. I do believe this is also why that part of the game got a mini-game (and it should). It is as good as a corruption scene can get. You not only change the behaviour of one, but two heroines at the same time. Delightful stuff.

And then you get Cecille x Sera, where you torment Sera and witness Cecille's perversion come to light. There is power-play, there is corruption, there is some lesbian action, what more could you ask for?

The culmination of Sera's story is where you start fighting her, and I think that is also a very different approach to Cecille. With Cecille, the threat of violence gets her off, not the violence itself, but with Sera, you have to actively hit her to get results. I know this part might seem misogynistic, but sex has elements of violence, and while no woman I have been with would have enjoyed me punching their stomachs, all of them enjoyed it immensely when I choked them. So I can get behind beating the shit out of Sera simply because in this setting, she can take it, and the violence is a conduit to pleasure.
Your answer is so good that it might make me enjoy more the Sera content, i never thought about it that much, perhaps i will have more fun re-playing it with this way of seeing it in my head, thanks.

Hello gayed

Dec 4, 2020
Elena Timeskip Design - Draft

Hi everyone,

So I guess it's Elena's turn.
The main idea is I want to give her something black to wear while I want Ceci to wear white, as a bit of contrast and to reflect how the people at large sees them, with Ceci appearing as a Goddess and Elena as a fallen priestess.

In any case, this is just a draft. I doubt this CG will be used in the game.

As for the update, the very last scene contains some new characters that will be quite important to the story of the last arc so I have to create some CGs for them. I could probably get away with leaving them as silhouettes but maybe not since the scene isn't sufficiently short enough.

Let me know what you think,

Thank you as always for the support,
Wouldn't be here without it!

v timeskip draft 0.png

Last edited:

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Her concept looks okay, it's a nice contrast between being pregnant and the dark/stylish clothing that gives her a pagan feel which fits her character perfectly. The drawing itself is not my jam because of the shading style, I know it's offensive but AI made me cringe every time I see something with an aesthetic remotely similar to it. Let's hope he stays with the old style which in my opinion is way more authentic.

PS: her bosom looks smaller, it should be the other way around.

Last edited:

ZAZA2

Apr 10, 2023
Im slightly confused, i got to the part where Mars and Cecille use a whole within the wall to make Erin watch, I've done a few of those scenes, and now its resorting back to "they don't have nothing to talk about" so they simply lay in bed. And all other character quest lines are simple repeats. Did i complete the game to the furthest current update? But when looking at this games preview pics, there are outfits, scenes, and characters i don't recognize best example being Elena. I don't remember seeing her character and i for sure haven't seen Mars sleep with her in my playthrough
same

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
It's because Sera has the least progress compare to Elena and ceci. Both of these characters have moments which shown us deliberate changes and variety of emotions more than Sera. Eg- How ceci hated mars at first, how Elena understanding Mars from his backstory, etc. When it's come to Sera, so far she has been extremely loyal to Erin and despite having sex and punishing her. She doesn't fall for Mars, so I guess it harder to get attach to her as a character.

Aug 9, 2018
Ceci Timeskip Design - Draft

Hope you've all been doing well.

Last time I shared a draft of Sera's design and I took some time today to work on Ceci.

Like the Erin and Sera design this is more of a draft, just a way to mess with ideas before implementation time. Designs as well as my technique could very well change quite a bit before then.

When it comes to the next update, I'm still doing the art assets.
Had to redo a couple because I was unhappy with them but most of CGs are done at this point.

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas.

As always, thank you so much for the support!
Wouldn't be here without it, View attachment 3749251 View attachment 3749252 View attachment 3749253

I kinda expected, what with the emphasis on exercise during her training, that Ceci would end up being more overtly fit, with abs even, especially as a counterpoint to Sera becoming less muscular.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Elena Timeskip Design - Draft

Hi everyone,

So I guess it's Elena's turn.
The main idea is I want to give her something black to wear while I want Ceci to wear white, as a bit of contrast and to reflect how the people at large sees them, with Ceci appearing as a Goddess and Elena as a fallen priestess.

In any case, this is just a draft. I doubt this CG will be used in the game.

As for the update, the very last scene contains some new characters that will be quite important to the story of the last arc so I have to create some CGs for them. I could probably get away with leaving them as silhouettes but maybe not since the scene isn't sufficiently short enough.

View attachment 3764849
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Mar 26, 2022
Erin Timeskip Design - Draft

Hi everyone,

So like I mentioned before don't wanna spoil the new update CGs so I'm sharing something related to future content.

Like the CG with Sera and Ceci, this is just a draft. Unlike those 2 which I doubt I'll ever use in the game as their design is still being worked on, this one I can see being used, maybe with some edits here and there.

Erin will generally look close to this after the timeskip whether full female or not.

View attachment 3749256
I need Erin to be caged

Reactions: yeyiy94297
4.70 star(s) 284 Votes