Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
In my save file, I cant access the content of this last update about Gwyn and the demon girl. Anyone knows how to unlock them? I did everything I could do about the cult.
If save file is very old, you need to manually edit some variable, don't remember which. You're better off using memories

Hello gayed

Dec 4, 2020
Ceci Timeskip Design - Draft

Hope you've all been doing well.

Last time I shared a draft of Sera's design and I took some time today to work on Ceci.

Like the Erin and Sera design this is more of a draft, just a way to mess with ideas before implementation time. Designs as well as my technique could very well change quite a bit before then.

When it comes to the next update, I'm still doing the art assets.
Had to redo a couple because I was unhappy with them but most of CGs are done at this point.

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas.

As always, thank you so much for the support!
Wouldn't be here without it, 3d5e96cfe7f4f5b7d8fcd13570bcf3a28724bf9481496761ef848fe7dc908ef1.jpg 4.png ceci 0.png

Hello gayed

Dec 4, 2020
Erin Timeskip Design - Draft

Hi everyone,

So like I mentioned before don't wanna spoil the new update CGs so I'm sharing something related to future content.

Like the CG with Sera and Ceci, this is just a draft. Unlike those 2 which I doubt I'll ever use in the game as their design is still being worked on, this one I can see being used, maybe with some edits here and there.

Erin will generally look close to this after the timeskip whether full female or not.

Let me know what you think,

Thank you as always for the support,
Wouldn't be here without it!

5.png

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
The last picture is giving me vigor and life. Aah i'm so blessed
Edit: by last picture i meant ceci 0 .png, but now that i think about, Erin is preferable.

Reactions: Necro434

user_uxdg2723

Feb 3, 2024

Last time I shared a draft of Sera's design and I took some time today to work on Ceci.

Like the Erin and Sera design this is more of a draft, just a way to mess with ideas before implementation time. Designs as well as my technique could very well change quite a bit before then.

Had to redo a couple because I was unhappy with them but most of CGs are done at this point.

Wouldn't be here without it, View attachment 3749251 View attachment 3749252 View attachment 3749253
Her face looks more like Lavinia than Ceci tbh, I would prefer the drafts were drawn in old style.

Hi everyone,

So like I mentioned before don't wanna spoil the new update CGs so I'm sharing something related to future content.

Like the CG with Sera and Ceci, this is just a draft. Unlike those 2 which I doubt I'll ever use in the game as their design is still being worked on, this one I can see being used, maybe with some edits here and there.

Erin will generally look close to this after the timeskip whether full female or not.

View attachment 3749256
I think I'm going for trans Erin/Erina/Erika

Now let us wait for Elena, Lavinia and Vi. I'm especially curious about Vi bc she's the bestest gurl.

Omar97755

Feb 4, 2020

Wouldn't be here without it, View attachment 3749251 View attachment 3749252 View attachment 3749253
Really like the way she looks in these, absolutely beautiful! She truly is a goddess...

Omar97755

Feb 4, 2020

Hi everyone,

View attachment 3749256
AWOOGA!!! Get out of here Ceci and Sera we got maid Erin and you can choose female or femboy! This is a blessed image.

Fil9i33

Jun 9, 2019
In my case, the game crashed a lot. Lavinia does not have a date button. Cecilia has no new actions and I haven't gotten to the hole in the wall yet. However, the madwoman had already appeared and Yerin was already spying on her.

Does anyone have a save for asking Lavinia out on a date right away? This fragment is not loaded via the console.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
I like the idea of pillow talks with the elf priestess, which adds depth to relationship development. However, the way it is implemented in the game makes it feel like those talks are endlessly and needlessly holding the player back from progressing with the story. Honestly, in the end, I got so restless that I simply skimmed through the talks. Maybe give a definite number to how many training sessions are needed in the first stage, so the player knows what to expect, instead of being forced to postpone the curse-breaking scene for god knows how many pillow talks left. It would also be a good idea to add more variations to the visual presentation of the talks to make the corruption process clearer and less monotonous .

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

vladrac

Oct 6, 2017

Hi everyone,

View attachment 3749256
love the fact that erin is the only with a wedding ring LOL

Reactions: AD5
4.70 star(s) 285 Votes