LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
Considering how demons are also originally pale and Mars is somehow dark because he is tanned (even his cock and balls and ass), this isn't demon racism, not that Cecille can know at that point.

Nitro genuinely is doin some wild shit.
I mean being dark skinned seems like a terrible choice for a human inflitrator job since it's exotic and eye-catching. I guess Mar's step aunt really enjoyed dictating his life and tanning his crotch with a permanent spell like idk... can someone explain how what's the relationship between Elena and Mar's mom. I remember it was mentioned during one of the pillow talk that Mar's mom got captured by a demon general.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Having to redownload the game cause although i hit the content wall and am done with the game for now, i cannot get "she's in trouble" out of my head, it just keeps earworming me out of the blue. Truly a perfect track for this game, when the mic drops and shit gets real, a girl is about to get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

user_uxdg2723

Feb 3, 2024
I mean being dark skinned seems like a terrible choice for a human inflitrator job since it's exotic and eye-catching. I guess Mar's step aunt really enjoyed dictating his life and tanning his crotch with a permanent spell like idk... can someone explain how what's the relationship between Elena and Mar's mom. I remember it was mentioned during one of the pillow talk that Mar's mom got captured by a demon general.
It was his her step mom that broke him not his aunt and either tanning spell or getting naked for fucking women tanned his whole body.
Mars' bio mom was Elena's sister in law who got killed by Elena's brother for lusting after Mars' bio dad.

Reactions: LordOfPears12

xDaddYKnow

Jul 9, 2021
I'm stuck while talking with the lady knight about Hilda the game just bugs out and doesn't progress this only ever happened to me after downloading the latest version 0.5.0 bugfix2 I was on 0.4.9 before and didn't have any issues, I can only remember you couldn't talk about Hilda in that version with lady knight but now I'm just locked is there any fix?

Dec 15, 2023
After having finished the current versions i want to say somethings
Does anyone agree with me that Nitrolith older artstyle is more thicc than the current ones, i think the current one is more beautiful but i liked the old artstyles more than the current ones cause the smooth animations the details that has. I mean the new ones is good too but the animations still not smooth as the old ones and less animated than the old ones .I knew Nitro created this game just to practise drawing but i kinda like his old artstyles including the animations (Nitro if u read this i dont mean to criticize or somethings just share my thought on this and thanks for creating such a cool game !)

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
After having finished the current versions i want to say somethings
Does anyone agree with me that Nitrolith older artstyle is more thicc than the current ones, i think the current one is more beautiful but i liked the old artstyles more than the current ones cause the smooth animations the details that has. I mean the new ones is good too but the animations still not smooth as the old ones and less animated than the old ones .I knew Nitro created this game just to practise drawing but i kinda like his old artstyles including the animations (Nitro if u read this i dont mean to criticize or somethings just share my thought on this and thanks for creating such a cool game !)
... I much more prefer the newer artstyle ...
... Seems way more clean and detailed and at higher resolution ...

Dec 15, 2023
... I much more prefer the newer artstyle ...
... Seems way more clean and detailed and at higher resolution ...
I appreciated your opinions but as i said the new artstyles have less animations and not smooth as the old one that kinda disappointed me a little but the game still great tho

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 284 Votes