Dec 15, 2023
Man that Elena route got me fucked up, I had to take a break and quit the game after that. Man that shit was too heavy.
That still very normal (if I was Mars I will act like i was defeated and be her son then brainwashed her little to little ) but when u come to sera final route in this update u will see what is heavy dude damn this game was peaceful at first as later its kinda choatic tho

Reactions: im_worthless

Ololko

Dec 9, 2019
Downloaded for the hentai.
Stayed because of story.

For real tho. Even if i skipped stuff here an there (in a couple of sex scenes which didnt suit my palate), i really liked the writing so far.
Binged the game for almost 18 hours now and i am still not at the end of the current build. It's massive this game.

But even if i liked the story and this game i do have a critique.

The Elena Corruption part felt waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long. having "freedom" to go around talk to everyone and so on has been engaved as the gameplay loop for the entire game until this point with events here and there. but as soon asone starts the Elena questline it takes ages to finish. spent at least 4-6 hours for those 30 days...
I know there are meant to be minigames in there and this game is not finished. Also i am well aware the setting of Elenas line is complicated to build stuff around.
Still. I would wish for a couple of breaks in there. maybe exploring the cabin or asking questions, since switching from a adventure/pnc/vn loop to a pure pure visual novel for a couple of hours is harsh to adapt to.

But its my personal opinion and having played 18 hours in one go i can just repeat myself, i really like the story!

Sr2bg

Apr 2, 2024
Conversations and the style of the text are fascinating, but the long wait for updates is frustrating. Does anyone know how long to wait for version 0.6?

Shuniket

Jul 14, 2023
Came for the sex stayed for the story. Beautiful art and engaging story. 30 hrs of entertainment and i unlocked almost all the gallery i have 3 locked gallery of Gwendolyn but i can't seem to unlock it, I've restarted her quest and even tried to change cult level to 5 but well it didn't trigger her quest. Anyone got any clues on how to trigger the quest?

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Conversations and the style of the text are fascinating, but the long wait for updates is frustrating. Does anyone know how long to wait for version 0.6?
I believe you havent been too long in the trenches, dev is delivering content really fast compared to many many others, that said I cant tell you when the next one is coming

Reactions: Sr2bg

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
View attachment 3668439
Sera timeskip design - draft

any actual critiques other than "looks like shit" will actually help them here. its a draft
She needs a lot more muscles. her muscles just going away like that makes her lose one of her defining traits, and also doesn't make much sense as her being on Mars' side doesn't mean she suddenly lost all interest in training, she should want to help Mars succeed after all.

Other than that she really doesn't look like Sera. She looks way more like a black Cecille at this point (and I think she is way darker than her normal version even). And the eyes need to be way sharper.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Came for the sex stayed for the story. Beautiful art and engaging story. 30 hrs of entertainment and i unlocked almost all the gallery i have 3 locked gallery of Gwendolyn but i can't seem to unlock it, I've restarted her quest and even tried to change cult level to 5 but well it didn't trigger her quest. Anyone got any clues on how to trigger the quest?
There should be an event where Gwen wants to seduce Erin (probably need to advance Cecille and/or her dates with Erin), and after that line of events finishes you need to advance Elena's exhibitionism events until the brothel unlocks, and there (accessed from Elena's menu at night) you'll have the rest of Gwen's events

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

shideksu239

Mar 31, 2023
She needs a lot more muscles. her muscles just going away like that makes her lose one of her defining traits, and also doesn't make much sense as her being on Mars' side doesn't mean she suddenly lost all interest in training, she should want to help Mars succeed after all.

Other than that she really doesn't look like Sera. She looks way more like a black Cecille at this point (and I think she is way darker than her normal version even). And the eyes need to be way sharper.
But she hates her currently body, she says that she doesn't like how "strong" or ripped she looks like and only has it because it's useful in this trial. Imo for her to try to look more thicc after timeskip totally fits the narrative, just like her mom tbh since that is the only person she looks up for

Nov 17, 2018
But she hates her currently body, she says that she doesn't like how "strong" or ripped she looks like and only has it because it's useful in this trial. Imo for her to try to look more thicc after timeskip totally fits the narrative, just like her mom tbh since that is the only person she looks up for
Imo both choices could be logicaly explained. It makes sense for her to finally accept her own body after being so relentlessly pursued by Mars but it also makes sense that after being freed of her burden she grew into a women that she always desired to be.

Last edited:

user_uxdg2723

Feb 3, 2024
View attachment 3668439
Sera timeskip design - draft

any actual critiques other than "looks like shit" will actually help them here. its a draft
I think Sera's route needs a choice whether she can still fight or not. It can be implemented either as a direct choice or as a consequence of previous choices. If she is allowed to fight she should keep her muscles and fanatical views, and if she isn't she should lost both and be relaxed like Elena (which ends up in a design similar to this).

Nov 6, 2018
Great game. I loved how we got enough scenes to stay engaged while having a slow burn up corruption. My only complain is that i hoped an option to choose a respectful relationship (is this the right term) like all those conversations with Cecile about her past/future, family just for her to become a dick crazed slut put me off the game

Reactions: Alphaix
4.70 star(s) 284 Votes