eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
i figured it out, i didn't do that one girls quest who was obsessed with Erin. Who constantly spied on him, once i started doing her things. The story started to progress again. so check if you have any missing quests for anyone meaning check everybody and make sure you go on dates with the demon queen and keep making the days go forward things will start to happen

LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
What do you guys see in Sera? I think her storyline was the one i skipped the most, the scenes just seemed boring, Elena and Ceci were so much better in my opinion, i really liked the beginning of Ceci, and about Elena i liked the beginning and mid part of her story, i don't know if i like her scenes that much of the last update. My favorite scenes of this game(not that anyone asked) is Ceci giving her first kiss to mars and that scene of Elena when we have a flashback of her talking with Erin than she just get crazy on our(Mars) cock. I also like the scene when Ceci is kissing Mars balls with Erin watching from the hole.
It's ironic but I've found Sera to be more enjoyable than Elena. I think some people like her because she's not loyal, she's absolutely blindly devoted to Erin. The curse is literally firing up her pleasure centers like fireworks (like being stuck in a desert with a glass of water in reach anaLogy hehe)... but it's just a theory a lewd theory.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
It's ironic but I've found Sera to be more enjoyable than Elena. I think some people like her because she's not loyal, she's absolutely blindly devoted to Erin. The curse is literally firing up her pleasure centers like fireworks (like being stuck in a desert with a glass of water in reach anaLogy hehe)... but it's just a theory a lewd theory.
i like her simply because all she does is anal, so that's automatically my favorite.

user_uxdg2723

Feb 3, 2024
Elena Timeskip Design - Draft

Hi everyone,

So I guess it's Elena's turn.
The main idea is I want to give her something black to wear while I want Ceci to wear white, as a bit of contrast and to reflect how the people at large sees them, with Ceci appearing as a Goddess and Elena as a fallen priestess.

In any case, this is just a draft. I doubt this CG will be used in the game.

As for the update, the very last scene contains some new characters that will be quite important to the story of the last arc so I have to create some CGs for them. I could probably get away with leaving them as silhouettes but maybe not since the scene isn't sufficiently short enough.

Let me know what you think,

Thank you as always for the support,
Wouldn't be here without it!

View attachment 3764849
Elena has the 2nd best timeskip design after Erin imho. She looks like her original sprite unlike Ceci and Sera. Now time to wait for Lavinia and Vi!

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
i'm having some problems, i'm doing Sera's events after you get Elena. But somehow it loops back to events a lot before and she starts appearing in the same places before, and i cant advance anymore. And passing time made the other older events. Anyone had that problem?

well, will try to start over and see if it fixes. My save is from older versions.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 284 Votes