wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
The game has always built up the cuckold fetish. All this talk about reverse genocide and emasculation is an hyperbole of most of the dialogue Nitro wrote in the first updates, but it was too early to reveal it in full. Trust me when I tell you that if you go back and reread the story, you might find that the same kink has been represented but with more or less intensity (most of the times you will only find a trace of it). Now that Mars has more social status, there's no point for Nitro to restrain himself.

Basically this is a DNWO fetish (Demon new world order) as opposed to the real kink BNWO (Black new world order) where the same fantasy happens, but instead of demons it's black/arab/hispanic people.

It would have been better if Nitro was clear about the tags since the beginning, I agree (or maybe he was but I didn't see it).
Nah It's more like Mars new world order than Demon new world order as Lavinha has more than one time has expressed to genocide the whole demon race and hellele was also excited and encouraging mars to purge the weakened demon race.
It is also evident that the cult is called mars cult than demon cult and both demon king and the hero are effeminate and are being cucked by mars
View attachment 3620714 new preview

(WTF there's a MAN in the picture this game is for homos....)
Ceci is getting hotter and hotter as the game progresses. Truly the best girl

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Nah It's more like Mars new world order than Demon new world order as Lavinha has more than one time has expressed to genocide the whole demon race and hellele was also excited and encouraging mars to purge the weakened demon race.
It is also evident that the cult is called mars cult than demon cult and both demon king and the hero are effeminate and are being cucked by mars

Ceci is getting hotter and hotter as the game progresses. Truly the best girl
Well the game obviously has different routes, but we cannot ignore the importance Nitro has given to the race war:

Cecille was forced to call Mars "demon" before the reveal, because she has a "romantic" fantasy of basically letting the world end by going away with a demon. Also Cecille changing her opinion on demons and instantly saying "all hail demon-kind", after being by far the most racist and genocidal character I've ever seen in a VN (maybe I lack the experience lol).

Lavinia is different because she is an agent of chaos, in this case I 100% agree it's a "cuck em all" and she's the most Mars-centered because she doesn't want to join either side.

Sera is the opposite but kind of the same on a practical level, still 95% Mars-centered but with race still being relevant, and since she's an outcast like Mars we get different portrayals compared to the rest.

Elena is the real issue here, she basically betrayed human-kind over and over again in the most brutal manner possible, she's becoming both Mars' biological and adoptive mother but in a context that makes everything hurt 100 times more. She is the one who actually embodies the DNWO fetish WHILE still managing to give most focus on Mars (but we simply cannot ignore all the jewel/sect events and other dialogues, it's way too explicit about the fetish being portrayed).

Erin represents the race fetish not in a direct way. He becomes the classic cuck who changes genders but in a different social context. Everytime he loses something it's a win for demon-kind and we have a lot of scenes of him being humiliated by the girls acting like they're demons.

Every route adds a bit of nuance in order to feed this fetish, but obviously Netori remains to be the main genre of the game.

I believe I've read somewhere that when in the future Nitro fully emphasizes this kink in some route, it will be a dead end because that's not what Mars actually wants (he seems to be aware that reverse genocide is inevitable if we follow Elena's methods and wants to advocate for peace) and most probably something the Goddess won't accept.

So yes it's a Mars new world order but we cannot ignore the connotations, Nitro has been supporting himself on this fetish and its ramifications. Basically because it's an extremely effective way of displaying cuckoldism/humiliation fetishes.

Goldenblackkir

Oct 2, 2021
Hello people I've got one question, this game is about to finish ? cause it's good I like the story so far and I hope someone makes a walkthrough for it or a walkthrough mod

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Well the game obviously has different routes, but we cannot ignore the importance Nitro has given to the race war:

Cecille was forced to call Mars "demon" before the reveal, because she has a "romantic" fantasy of basically letting the world end by going away with a demon. Also Cecille changing her opinion on demons and instantly saying "all hail demon-kind", after being by far the most racist and genocidal character I've ever seen in a VN (maybe I lack the experience lol).

Lavinia is different because she is an agent of chaos, in this case I 100% agree it's a "cuck em all" and she's the most Mars-centered because she doesn't want to join either side.

Sera is the opposite but kind of the same on a practical level, still 95% Mars-centered but with race still being relevant, and since she's an outcast like Mars we get different portrayals compared to the rest.

Elena is the real issue here, she basically betrayed human-kind over and over again in the most brutal manner possible, she's becoming both Mars' biological and adoptive mother but in a context that makes everything hurt 100 times more. She is the one who actually embodies the DNWO fetish WHILE still managing to give most focus on Mars (but we simply cannot ignore all the jewel/sect events and other dialogues, it's way too explicit about the fetish being portrayed).

Erin represents the race fetish not in a direct way. He becomes the classic cuck who changes genders but in a different social context. Everytime he loses something it's a win for demon-kind and we have a lot of scenes of him being humiliated by the girls acting like they're demons.

Every route adds a bit of nuance in order to feed this fetish, but obviously Netori remains to be the main genre of the game.

I believe I've read somewhere that when in the future Nitro fully emphasizes this kink in some route, it will be a dead end because that's not what Mars actually wants (he seems to be aware that reverse genocide is inevitable if we follow Elena's methods and wants to advocate for peace) and most probably something the Goddess won't accept.

So yes it's a Mars new world order but we cannot ignore the connotations, Nitro has been supporting himself on this fetish and its ramifications. Basically because it's an extremely effective way of displaying cuckoldism/humiliation fetishes.
I have a question, if for example Elena becomes the devil queen, what will happen, as if we have been given a picture where we choose to ignore Elena, what do you think will happen?

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
I have a question, if for example Elena becomes the devil queen, what will happen, as if we have been given a picture where we choose to ignore Elena, what do you think will happen?
If we choose to ignore Elena I'm guessing it's either a harem with Mars at the center (we know that he will be unhappy so he might be worshipped or some shit like that that distances him from Vi) or we kill Erin and she resents us for that, or maybe we abandon her at a crucial point (I'm assuming we will have to do this to the girls in a lot of routes, since there will be solo paths). I don't think Elena can become an "evil queen" unless we're on her path, it seems to be centered in her becoming an idol (although I do wonder what will happen to Lavinia) but outside of it? If you ignore those events then she has no relation to demon-kind.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
If we choose to ignore Elena I'm guessing it's either a harem with Mars at the center (we know that he will be unhappy so he might be worshipped or some shit like that that distances him from Vi) or we kill Erin and she resents us for that, or maybe we abandon her at a crucial point (I'm assuming we will have to do this to the girls in a lot of routes, since there will be solo paths). I don't think Elena can become an "evil queen" unless we're on her path, it seems to be centered in her becoming an idol (although I do wonder what will happen to Lavinia) but outside of it? If you ignore those events then she has no relation to demon-kind.
Do you think the demon king is evil or is he actually a good person who is hurt, then the demon king feels love for Elena to the point that when Mars ignores him, the demon king tells him to take his side, lm is a bit confused about why the demon king wants Elena.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Do you think the demon king is evil or is he actually a good person who is hurt, then the demon king feels love for Elena to the point that when Mars ignores him, the demon king tells him to take his side, lm is a bit confused about why the demon king wants Elena.
Seeing how obsessed he has become about breaking the trial, I'm pretty sure Elena fascinated him, since she is the ray of hope all demons wished for. It's a taste of a brighter future, where he doesn't have to suffer a pathetic death. But in a certain scene it is implied that the demon king becomes addicted to... well... imagining himself in Elena's shoes, sucking Mars' cock lol. So I don't know. Is it love? Respect? Addiction? Maybe he's more fascinated about how Mars managed to give them such a blessing and he's starting to see him as someone he could never aspire to be, the real savior of demon-kind. We are developing a plot-line for the other sister, who was addicted just as the king was to the jewels. I sense the direction Nitro is going for is that Mars will do the same exact thing he did to the party, to the demon generals and the king (Erin and the king already were paralleled in a scene). So maybethe King-Elena might be the equivalent of Erin-Cecille in terms of personal desire.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Seeing how obsessed he has become about breaking the trial, I'm pretty sure Elena fascinated him, since she is the ray of hope all demons wished for. It's a taste of a brighter future, where he doesn't have to suffer a pathetic death. But in a certain scene it is implied that the demon king becomes addicted to... well... imagining himself in Elena's shoes, sucking Mars' cock lol. So I don't know. Is it love? Respect? Addiction? Maybe he's more fascinated about how Mars managed to give them such a blessing and he's starting to see him as someone he could never aspire to be, the real savior of demon-kind. We are developing a plot-line for the other sister, who was addicted just as the king was to the jewels. I sense the direction Nitro is going for is that Mars will do the same exact thing he did to the party, to the demon generals and the king (Erin and the king already were paralleled in a scene). So maybethe King-Elena might be the equivalent of Erin-Cecille in terms of personal desire.
oh I think the devil king wants to take Elena from Mars because he hates Mars but instead he admires Mars, well at least I hope the devil king doesn't become Mars' enemy in the latest update

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
oh I think the devil king wants to take Elena from Mars because he hates Mars but instead he admires Mars, well at least I hope the devil king doesn't become Mars' enemy in the latest update
Maybe you missed their scenes? The king is pretty friendly with Mars and now he's masturbating to him.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Maybe you missed their scenes? The king is pretty friendly with Mars and now he's masturbating to him.
Maybe it's because my English isn't very good, maybe there are some parts of the text that I don't understand, but that's how it is, don't tell me later the demon king's gender will be female again.

kappaxd9

Feb 3, 2024
Do we know when this game is gonna be completed story-wise? Probably the best story-character driven games i have ever played

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
I must say this game feels like an actual game from the early 2000s, not your typical hentai game at all. It has character, good art, and an interesting story. It's lacking in some areas, but it has THE MOST character of any h game I have played. I sit for hours without finishing my business, and don't even care, because I am absorbed into the story. This game can be slow if you read everything, but imo it's worth it. When you get to good parts, they are very good, and you will definitely finish your business. Usually, I end up rushing these games as it's not worth the time sink not to but this one is. This game gives me a weird mix of nostalgia for games I played growing up, it's got that sorta vibe, but it's also just a really good sex game lmao.

Reactions: user_uxdg2723

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
Because Mars wasn't engaging in the carnal and sexual euphoria as you put it, he was rescuing him from it. He was saving Erin and giving him back his dignity, replacing his humiliation with love and acceptance. It was the first time in Erin's life that someone unconditionally accepted him for who he is without any attached expectations and it was the first time in Mars's life that he managed to help someone without sabotaging them or himself, improving both of them together. It was a romantic and loving moment at the end of a very dark road for both of them.
Although i understand you since the game gives this choice of play, however from my perspective Mars could never love or have any affection AT ALL towards Erin (not that he can't, he don't wanna, he don't care about anything except power and lust), making Erin his female was the ULTIMATE way of defeating his arch enemy, he didn't just beat the Hero, Mars made Erin his submissive happy female slave. I can't imagine a better way to finish this Erin part of the story.

I've never saw Mars as a person capable of loving anyone (certainly not Erin from all ppl), he's a Demon whom only purpose is bring CHAOS to everybody, specially women.

At every choice and input i could have, i would choose only to use the girls as masturbators/fuck toys and nothing more, because that's what i felt it was the best course from Mars' storyline since the beginning. I hate everytime they throw affection into his persona, i don't think it fits at all, i just ignore it, pretend it didn't happen and kept on.

I like to think Mars' storyline is similar to Asmodeus', Asmodeus was the one who guided Sodom to its utmost degradation by fornication and lust, and he was one the first NTR historic figures.

That being said, i wish at least that when this game is finally over our decision making would change the outcome of many thins, songs included... or not, i could just change it manually as i do now...

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes