kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Mars fucking Vi in front Cecile, I tried dungeons, visiting the void at every time, speaking with all characters and nothing
I could not recreate your problem. I just played the scene of Mars fucking Vi and then got the scene of Cecile's breast swelling with so much milk that she requires another milking after a night's training. Did you meet Lavinia and give her the remove horn spell? That is only thing I can think of you did not do.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
I could not recreate your problem. I just played the scene of Mars fucking Vi and then got the scene of Cecile's breast swelling with so much milk that she requires another milking after a night's training. Did you meet Lavinia and give her the remove horn spell? That is only thing I can think of you did not do.
I already did that before that scene.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
At least in the Cecille & Lavinia ending, Vi will probably stay be with Mars. Only in the Hero & Hero's mom ending will Mars abandon everything to run away with them so Vi might be left behind.

If you want any games that corrupt the hero then any game made by Black-Lilith like the "Taimanin" and "Prison Battleship" series will fulfil your dark corruptor roleplaying desires. Also "Boy Hero Ken - Haunted House Investigation" will let you steal the girls right under a naive kid hero's notice.

I do not know of any blank space in top position of the window. I only see blank space on the left and right side of window because the game screen was resized so the text box can be under the game screen.
Interesting. Not sure why he will need to run away with the genderbent hero and his mother, but I guess that is late game stuff. Still think Vi will insist on coming along though ;).

Yeah Black-Lilith games are legendary (although I wouldn't really describe taimanin and Prison Battleship as fantasy. The latter is pure sci-fi and the former is a mixture of genres). As for Boy Hero Ken, in that game you are playing as the hero being stolen from, which is the opposite of what I am asking about.

Yeah, I meant the blank space on the left and right side of the screen's upper half that makes it look like a 4:3 video recording. The text box is in the lower part of the screen in any renpy game, so I am not sure what you mean there.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Interesting. Not sure why he will need to run away with the genderbent hero and his mother, but I guess that is late game stuff. Still think Vi will insist on coming along though ;).

Yeah Black-Lilith games are legendary (although I wouldn't really describe taimanin and Prison Battleship as fantasy. The latter is pure sci-fi and the former is a mixture of genres). As for Boy Hero Ken, in that game you are playing as the hero being stolen from, which is the opposite of what I am asking about.

Yeah, I meant the blank space on the left and right side of the screen's upper half that makes it look like a 4:3 video recording. The text box is in the lower part of the screen in any renpy game, so I am not sure what you mean there.
If you want Vi to come along with Hero & mother ending then you can ask the developer here or on Discord. It is early enough that it could happen.

The games I listed is the closing ones I know where you can experience the corruption of the heroines and destroying the hero/heroine's progress. If you must have an fantasy setting and the protagonist is the corruptor then I cannot think of anything.

I do not know what you do not understand. The images are probably made in 16:9 resolution but to allow the text box to be under the image, instead of the image taking the entire window the image size had to be reduced. This made it so there are blank spaces to the left and right side of the window to preserve aspect ratio.

Reactions: FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
If you want Vi to come along with Hero & mother ending then you can ask the developer here or on Discord. It is early enough that it could happen.

The games I listed is the closing ones I know where you can experience the corruption of the heroines and destroying the hero/heroine's progress. If you must have an fantasy setting and the protagonist is the corruptor then I cannot think of anything.

I do not know what you do not understand. The images are probably made in 16:9 resolution but to allow the text box to be under the image, instead of the image taking the entire window the image size had to be reduced. This made it so there are blank spaces to the left and right side of the window to preserve aspect ratio.
Well, the developer does check here, so hopefully he agrees to that :)

Not necessary fantasy no, just preferable. but necessary that the protagonist is the corruptor yes.

So you are saying that they were made in 16:9 then reduced? possible I guess. I am curious if that dev will confirm that.

Thanks again for the information :).

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Well, the developer does check here, so hopefully he agrees to that :)

Not necessary fantasy no, just preferable. but necessary that the protagonist is the corruptor yes.

So you are saying that they were made in 16:9 then reduced? possible I guess. I am curious if that dev will confirm that.

Thanks again for the information :).
Regarding the endings, the ones I planned since the start were solo endings for all the heroines (including Erin), a harem ending and a bad ending.

The Erin+mom ending was suggested to me, but I haven't thought about it all that much.
And Cecille+Lavinia make sense together.

Vi naturally will follow Mars through any decision he makes, but stuff will happen that will prevent that. Thus you can get an ending with only Sera.

As for the resolution, I wanted to limit how much stuff I needed to draw as much as possible to speed up development a little bit. If you see black bars on the side, it's probably a bug. There should be some overlay images on the side instead of pure black.

Thank you,

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Regarding the endings, the ones I planned since the start were solo endings for all the heroines (including Erin), a harem ending and a bad ending.

The Erin+mom ending was suggested to me, but I haven't thought about it all that much.
And Cecille+Lavinia make sense together.

Vi naturally will follow Mars through any decision he makes, but stuff will happen that will prevent that. Thus you can get an ending with only Sera.

As for the resolution, I wanted to limit how much stuff I needed to draw as much as possible to speed up development a little bit. If you see black bars on the side, it's probably a bug. There should be some overlay images on the side instead of pure black.

Thank you,
I see. That makes more sense. I do hope that we can have the option, based on our choices and decisions, to include Vi as a secondary heroine in any ending though. Feels very fitting to their relationship :).

Yeah, that is what I presumed in the beginning
I understand not drawing the bottom half of the screen since the text will be there and that will save 50% of the time needed to draw each scene,
So I guess not filling the side of the screen (there is an overlay, so no bug :) was for the same reason then.

What about choices? Will you consider adding a higher ratio of them to the game(both ones that matter and ones that allow you to express yourself and your thoughts in that moment and have no long term consequences)? I think that would really help immersion :).

PS: BTW, my first post was actually a repost of the review I wrote today for it here. I gave it 5/5 stars ;). Also, There are now, including my review, 69 reviews for it, which feels very fitting ;).

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I see. That makes more sense. I do hope that we can have the option, based on our choices and decisions, to include Vi as a secondary heroine in any ending though. Feels very fitting to their relationship :).

Yeah, that is what I presumed in the beginning

So I guess not filling the side of the screen (there is an overlay, so no bug :) was for the same reason then.

What about choices? Will you consider adding a higher ratio of them to the game(both ones that matter and ones that allow you to express your self and your thoughts in that moment and have no long term consequences)? I think that would really help immersion :).

PS: BTW, my first post was actually a repost of the review I wrote today for it here. I gave it 5/5 stars ;). Also, There are now with my review 69 reviews for it, which feels very fitting ;).
Yeah, it would make sense for Vi to always follow Mars but it won't be possible to include her because it would mean changing the story in a major way, besides I'm doing endings for all the heroines to challenge myself to come up with thematic endings for all the characters. So I have to stick to the plan for now.

As for choices that allow you to express yourself, can you give me an example of one that you thought would fit in a scene?
I want to say they make more sense in a role-playing game, or one where you name the protagonist and his personality is not entirely formed, or the player has control of the MC's mannerisms.

Ah, didn't realize that ... thank you for the rating, I greatly appreciate it
I'll keep doing my best, I hope you enjoy the rest too.

Thanks,

Reactions: FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, it would make sense for Vi to always follow Mars but it won't be possible to include her because it would mean changing the story in a major way, besides I'm doing endings for all the heroines to challenge myself to come up with thematic endings for all the characters. So I have to stick to the plan for now.

As for choices that allow you to express yourself, can you give me an example of one that you thought would fit in a scene?
I want to say they make more sense in a role-playing game, or one where you name the protagonist and his personality is not entirely formed, or the player has control of the MC's mannerisms.

Ah, didn't realize that ... thank you for the rating, I greatly appreciate it
I'll keep doing my best, I hope you enjoy the rest too.

Thanks,
I see. Well, if there is a major storyline reason for it then it makes sense. Maybe after the endings are released you can add some extra endings in post-launch updates :).

I mean choices for how to reply and react to situations in general. For examples, I would like to mention all the visual novels made by Key (Kanon, Clannad, etc). Each of them has an MC with a defined name and a defined general personality, but you still get many many choices for how to reply to people, think about a situation, etc that still fit within said personality. You can also add some short dead ends now and then that would happen to you if you made a really bad choice (they would be short, so they wouldn't take too much time to make while at the same time reinforcing that your decisions matter).
As for examples within specific scenes here, I for example would have liked the option to react more worried/shocked (at least when I became alone and thought about the situation) when it was announced that Erin's mother is coming, as that seems like something major that has the potential to really ruin my plans (I would have also liked the option of a short conversation with the queen where we discuss what to do, but that isn't really related to my dialog choices request). Another example is that multiple times when one of the heroines was in a really bad state mentally I wanted the option to comfort/hug her, and it would work even better if you did what you did that one time where you had the option to say the comforting line and mean it/say it as a bluff with the results affecting their affection points based on if they would figure your lying out later.

No problem, you deserve it! Hope you keep this quality work up :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mychael Dark

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
how are you nitrolith have you thought about adding animated dance scenes naked or dressed for laughs or having the option to make obscene gestures and have the option to touch the girls in the middle of the adventure while erin doesn't notice

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some more general feedback as well: I am really impressed by the game. I liked the characters and the storytelling. I like the slower pace of it. The art isn't something that graps you immediatly but it quickly grows on you and I overall really liked it. I think it's also plain to see that it got better as the updates went on.

I skipped the game when I first saw it, but recently tried it after getting it recommended on another discord and I am glad I did.

The content is overall really impressive. It's great how much content the game has, when it has only been out for such a short time.

Got yourself another backer, keep up the good work!

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I see. Well, if there is a major storyline reason for it then it makes sense. Maybe after the endings are released you can add some extra endings in post-launch updates :).

I mean choices for how to reply and react to situations in general. For examples, I would like to mention all the visual novels made by Key (Kanon, Clannad, etc). Each of them has an MC with a defined name and a defined general personality, but you still get many many choices for how to reply to people, think about a situation, etc that still fit within said personality. You can also add some short dead ends now and then that would happen to you if you made a really bad choice (they would be short, so they wouldn't take too much time to make while at the same time reinforcing that your decisions matter).
As for examples within specific scenes here, I for example would have liked the option to react more worried/shocked (at least when I became alone and thought about the situation) when it was announced that Erin's mother is coming, as that seems like something major that has the potential to really ruin my plans (I would have also liked the option of a short conversation with the queen where we discuss what to do, but that isn't really related to my dialog choices request). Another example is that multiple times when one of the heroines was in a really bad state mentally I wanted the option to comfort/hug her, and it would work even better if you did what you did that one time where you had the option to say the comforting line and mean it/say it as a bluff with the results affecting their affection points based on if they would figure your lying out later.

No problem, you deserve it! Hope you keep this quality work up :).
Ah, I see what you mean. I'll try to keep that in mind as I'm developing the game.

how are you nitrolith have you thought about adding animated dance scenes naked or dressed for laughs or having the option to make obscene gestures and have the option to touch the girls in the middle of the adventure while erin doesn't notice
Yes, a dancing scene for Cecille is already planned.

Some more general feedback as well: I am really impressed by the game. I liked the characters and the storytelling. I like the slower pace of it. The art isn't something that graps you immediatly but it quickly grows on you and I overall really liked it. I think it's also plain to see that it got better as the updates went on.

I skipped the game when I first saw it, but recently tried it after getting it recommended on another discord and I am glad I did.

The content is overall really impressive. It's great how much content the game has, when it has only been out for such a short time.

Got yourself another backer, keep up the good work!
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the game.
I'm still improving and I have a lot of things I want to put in the game.

Thanks,

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Game is bugged or something cant progress at all, no new scenes or anything. And there is no new dialogues at nights. And i hevent even reached the end, is just eternal loop. I even skipped days and nothing changed
#metoo facing same problem, didnt even reach the milking event

anyone knows any solution or is it just same bug?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
#metoo facing same problem, didnt even reach the milking event

anyone knows any solution or is it just same bug?
Do you use often the rollback feature with the mouse wheel?
The scenes are chained together, maybe if you rollback it broke the next scene trigger?

What's the last scene you've seen?

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I don't know if it's me but sometimes when you try to see the skin of the girls you can't see the erogenous parts because it looks very white like cecilie Vi and luminous instead with sera the opposite is not a bad thing but it looks like my window without a curtain

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Do you use often the rollback feature with the mouse wheel?
The scenes are chained together, maybe if you rollback it broke the next scene trigger?

What's the last scene you've seen?
in the night event it's cecilli's turn, it progresses to to no talking event, shows " finding no subject to talk about, ..... " in the dialogue box.
no event for lavinia or sera
cecilli's curse strength reached 0% still the curse break event is not progressing

morning, evening, night this cycle goes on and on repeating each time

regarding the rollback, i didnt used it much

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
in the night event it's cecilli's turn, it progresses to to no talking event, shows " finding no subject to talk about, ..... " in the dialogue box.
no event for lavinia or sera
cecilli's curse strength reached 0% still the curse break event is not progressing

morning, evening, night this cycle goes on and on repeating each time

regarding the rollback, i didnt used it much
What's the last scene you remember seeing?
Maybe we can correct the next scene trigger with the console.

4.70 star(s) 283 Votes