Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Guilt just doesn't disappear because you have an excuse. She managed to kindof pin it on erin, but she still very much knows she is betraying her oaths. She felt immense guilt just for being naked in front of mars at the beginning and you think she is guilt free now that she is loosing her virginity because she found some excuse for doing it?
I do, yeah. I don't get any guilt or remorse from her in that scene. If there is I missed it.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I understand not wanting to do the expected it, but avoiding it just for the sake of subverting expectations it's not good either. (Not saying that's what you did on here, though).

It's funny that you mention Sera, because a very dark and full of negative emotions scene would fit her very well her character development (as would the total opposite, for some odd reason), but this Cecille scene doesn't seem to have many negative feelings at all. What I get from this scene is:

-Cecille knows she has to do this to break the curse.
-She finds a loophole to make this Erin's fault and not hers.
-She does it like a chore she has to get done.

But which negative emotions is Cecille feeling? Guilt? Remorse? Betraying Erin or the Goddess? To me she found a way to pin the blame on others and avoid any bad feelings herself. Using Mars and Erin? Well, she's using them to break the curse so that everything will be right in the end and she can go back to pretend she is the exemplary priestess she's supposed to be. It's not like the scene is compeltely devoid of lust either, she does give in and enjoys it fully, and it's implied that the scene lasts for a long time. But if this is a character development scene... I'm not completely getting t, which wasn't the case for other scenes. (Lavinia's scene for instance was a very emotionally charged scene too about how she was betraying her husband, race, and role as a queen, and I don't mean it because it was a very sexual scene).

I can see what those three last milestones can be and I have a vague idea what they may be, but to me they are less of a step from the previous ones even if they are objectively worse than virginity.

But thanks for your time reading and replying, it's really appreciated. And keep up the good work, I absolutely loved this game.
Cecille legitimately thought the Goddess will end the world for that blunder, so she was anticipating something big and catastrophic to happen. This is the main thing driving her feelings of not enjoying her first time. She has to accept the physical pleasure to undo the curse, but she has a mental block that doesn't allow her to enjoy herself. I hope this makes sense.

She wasn't wrong, as with the Goddess summoning her, she's going to be on trial and justify her decisions.

It's not to subvert expectations, it's what makes most sense for her character. Maybe I didn't portray clearly how it's really game over for them and a failure of their trial, meaning the Goddess will intervene in a violent way without a doubt.

I just don't see how anyone can enjoy themselves knowing that they failed completely, especially someone competitive like Cecille.

But I'm interested to hear what you think the next milestones are. Just out of curiosity.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Having the creator here answering our questions is really fun. Like having a Q&A or Director's Commentary on a movie we are watching together.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Cecille legitimately thought the Goddess will end the world for that blunder, so she was anticipating something big and catastrophic to happen. This is the main thing driving her feelings of not enjoying her first time. She has to accept the physical pleasure to undo the curse, but she has a mental block that doesn't allow her to enjoy herself. I hope this makes sense.

She wasn't wrong, as with the Goddess summoning her, she's going to be on trial and justify her decisions.
It does make sense, it absolutely does. The thing is you shouldn't need to explain it. Maybe it's my fault and I missed some obvious exposition, but maybe there isn't enough. In Lavinia's scene (hey, I like that scene, sue me :KEK: ) we have more of a clear understanding of who she is as a person, her feelings and motivations... And at least I didn't understand what was on Cecille's mind as much during her scene. If I were to guess, and as I said on the post above yours, she found a convenient loophole to pin the blame on someone else and it would be something like "The mission was failing, I had to do something or everything would be lost anyway. It's not my fault, I'm doing the only thing I can do. Noone will ever know and everything will be alright." I had no clue she was expecting a literal divine intervention, more like a "afterlife punishment", but maybe this was me assuming things.

It's not to subvert expectations, it's what makes most sense for her character. Maybe I didn't portray clearly how it's really game over for them and a failure of their trial, meaning the Goddess will intervene in a violent way without a doubt.
I did say I didn't think that's what you were doing because you didn't do anything similar the whole game, but it's good to know. You're doing a good job in character development imo, I can see it's a well though scene and setting. That's something hard of judging a story midway, maybe some things are meant to be explained and make more sense next episode..

I just don't see how anyone can enjoy themselves knowing that they failed completely, especially someone competitive like Cecille.
I can see someone giving in to lust even in the worst life or death moments and then realise what they've done in post sex clarity.

But I'm interested to hear what you think the next milestones are. Just out of curiosity.
The one I can see happening is Cecille rejecting Erin, I have no idea how the story would go but regardless I think this has to happen. It would be rejecting all of her life (past, present and future) up until this point. Rejecting Priesthood, her dreams of being the mother of the next Hero... But considering everything that has happened so far, and what is yet to come she's already on that path. If we consider this the final step and we ponder every step of the way what would be the biggest one? To me that's losing virginity. It's the step of no return, and that's why I think it is so important. Rejecting Erin could be just the last straw that broke the camel's back but not that important in comparison.

This one I'm not that sure about and will be more vague, but it would be creampie/pregnancy. I'm not sure the latter will happen (too complicated, impossible to cover, Erin would notice eventually... Could be great if it happened), and teasing the first would be mean at this point. It may would be a big step for Cecille, maybe not, so I'm not sure if this could be one or two. Pregnancy could be a great character development, angering the goddess, failing at her job, rejection by Erin and not having the furure Hero... (And the detail that x ray view hasn't been used for penetration in Sera's scenes yet, so if it's not for penetration maybe it is for pregnancy).

If there is something else I don't see any clear moments just now, maybe something with Elena, knowing that previous Priestess weren't as faithful as she thinks... But that's a lot to guess...

And again thanks for your time and reply.

Jostar

Aug 5, 2018
Honestly quite suprised how well-made this game is. Definitely one of the best games on this site and a must play imo.
Was really enjoying the training scenes(especially Sera) and can't wait for more of them to be added. (y)

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I don't know if it would be the same as ntr legend that we could change the skin of a character like cecilie and Vi to black

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I had no clue she was expecting a literal divine intervention, more like a "afterlife punishment", but maybe this was me assuming things.
She says before you have sex that she wants erin there as well, because she expects the goddess to smite them the moment they put it in. She wanted him in the room because she partially blamed him for the situation.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She says before you have sex that she wants erin there as well, because she expects the goddess to smite them the moment they put it in. She wanted him in the room because she partially blamed him for the situation.
I can't check, I don't have any close saves, but if she says literally that I didn't take it as meaning a literal divine intervention, just as a "He's the one responsible, not me" and because of her exibitionist nature to break the curse.

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
Probably some of the best character writing I've seen in a recent NTR work, where I feel actually invested in the character's journey rather than just trying to bust a nut off the scenario. Everyone is miserable, running the Goddess' rat race, but the MC is injecting just that small bit of chaos that causes them to really consider their own happiness. Great work, and will be following this game not only for the hot sex scenes, but also to see the conclusion of the character's stories.

Reactions: nitrolith

Ababytu

May 24, 2020
Sadist Cecille is a miracle of the universe. Lavinia is my kind of crazy, too.

Pregnancy content is going to be amazing. The emotional rollercoaster for each girl will be the absolute best.

Hero penis humiliation is hopefully going to factor in eventually too.

Hoping that prostate orgasms are the only way the hero can experience a real orgasm before slaying the demon king, and he gets addicted to them despite the enormous shame he experiences every time.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Havent played the game yet but occasionally enjoy reading the thread xD

But I played enough NTR games to just throw my own 2 cents about progression/milestones.
So far I understood the first sex happened so from here on out the doors are open for basically anything.
A natural progression would be like this
"Additonal Sex with negative emotions > Additional Sex and Cecille notice nothing bad actually happens and start to feel good about it > more stuff behind the heros back and enjoying it > maybe some hardcore/fetish stuff and then eventually complete submission and disregarding the mission"

Take that with a grain of salt because I havent played the game yet and can not judge that Cecille personality. But this sorta progression is anticipated. I never would put vaginal sex/virginity loss at the peak of corruption like someone else mentioned. Way too much teasing for the player up to this point imo. The peak should be getting a mindset overhaul in favor to the "bad" guy and giving in to lust....of course with juicy scenes.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

But I played enough NTR games to just throw my own 2 cents about progression/milestones.
So far I understood the first sex happened so from here on out the doors are open for basically anything.
"Additonal Sex with negative emotions > Additional Sex and Cecille notice nothing bad actually happens and start to feel good about it > more stuff behind the heros back and enjoying it > maybe some hardcore/fetish stuff and then eventually complete submission and disregarding the mission"

Take that with a grain of salt because I havent played the game yet and can not judge that Cecille personality. But this sorta progression is anticipated. I never would put vaginal sex/virginity loss at the peak of corruption like someone else mentioned. Way too much teasing for the player up to this point imo. The peak should be getting a mindset overhaul in favor to the "bad" guy and giving in to lust....of course with juicy scenes.

What do you guys think?
Just saying I didn't say vaginal/virginity was the peak of corruption. Just that it was the biggest milestone in the road, and I did say too that there are some objevtively worse that come after vaginal/virginity but they are smaller steps in the road in comparison.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
It does make sense, it absolutely does. The thing is you shouldn't need to explain it. Maybe it's my fault and I missed some obvious exposition, but maybe there isn't enough. In Lavinia's scene (hey, I like that scene, sue me :KEK: ) we have more of a clear understanding of who she is as a person, her feelings and motivations... And at least I didn't understand what was on Cecille's mind as much during her scene. If I were to guess, and as I said on the post above yours, she found a convenient loophole to pin the blame on someone else and it would be something like "The mission was failing, I had to do something or everything would be lost anyway. It's not my fault, I'm doing the only thing I can do. Noone will ever know and everything will be alright." I had no clue she was expecting a literal divine intervention, more like a "afterlife punishment", but maybe this was me assuming things.

I did say I didn't think that's what you were doing because you didn't do anything similar the whole game, but it's good to know. You're doing a good job in character development imo, I can see it's a well though scene and setting. That's something hard of judging a story midway, maybe some things are meant to be explained and make more sense next episode..

I can see someone giving in to lust even in the worst life or death moments and then realise what they've done in post sex clarity.

The one I can see happening is Cecille rejecting Erin, I have no idea how the story would go but regardless I think this has to happen. It would be rejecting all of her life (past, present and future) up until this point. Rejecting Priesthood, her dreams of being the mother of the next Hero... But considering everything that has happened so far, and what is yet to come she's already on that path. If we consider this the final step and we ponder every step of the way what would be the biggest one? To me that's losing virginity. It's the step of no return, and that's why I think it is so important. Rejecting Erin could be just the last straw that broke the camel's back but not that important in comparison.

This one I'm not that sure about and will be more vague, but it would be creampie/pregnancy. I'm not sure the latter will happen (too complicated, impossible to cover, Erin would notice eventually... Could be great if it happened), and teasing the first would be mean at this point. It may would be a big step for Cecille, maybe not, so I'm not sure if this could be one or two. Pregnancy could be a great character development, angering the goddess, failing at her job, rejection by Erin and not having the furure Hero... (And the detail that x ray view hasn't been used for penetration in Sera's scenes yet, so if it's not for penetration maybe it is for pregnancy).

If there is something else I don't see any clear moments just now, maybe something with Elena, knowing that previous Priestess weren't as faithful as she thinks... But that's a lot to guess...

And again thanks for your time and reply.
Yeah, it's not an afterlife kind of deal but more immediate. It's setup at the start of Cecille's curse resurfacing content. What would happen if they go all the way, so that's mainly the reason why Cecille was so bummed out.

Thanks for letting me know what you think, and yeah, pregnancy is going to be important as the entire story revolves around it.

What do you guys think?
Yeah, progression will be kinda the same for most games. So in the end it comes down to execution.
For Cecille, it will probably play like that, but the main difference being that she has a hidden talent for sadism.

yansuchi

Apr 23, 2020
If you're still stuck, you can open the console and put this command:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"

It should trigger the right post-training scene and lets you continue.

Thank you for the kind words, I'll continue to do my best.

She won't be killed off or anything, but something else will happen.
In order to create a thematic ending for every character, we need to isolate the character.
If Vi is there it will change things and she'll take a lot of the spotlight.

But I'm planning on making more Vi x Cecille scenes.

Yeah, it's fair criticism for sure. I know people weren't anticipating an anticlimax and the normal thing to do is obvious. It would have been exciting and a classic corruption/NTR scene.

I just don't view this scene for Cecille as the peak, she just wanted to selfishly use these two guys to get rid of this burden. She hated purity and hated this process, she knew this moment likely is the end. It wasn't an exciting moment for her, but just something she had to get rid of. It's like I said, it's a character moment for her, more so than an exciting scene where they go all the way.

For Sera, it will be a totally different story, her first time will be quite interesting. But for Cecille, the negative feelings she holds far outweigh any pleasure she could be feeling.
hey so i'm also stuck on the second part but when i type that in it just made me go back to the part where mc ask cecille to let hero peak and the curse bar is still past filled and nothing seem to be progressing, before i did the command i was already at the point where cecille was wearing the cow outfit, should i just restart at this point?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
hey so i'm also stuck on the second part but when i type that in it just made me go back to the part where mc ask cecille to let hero peak and the curse bar is still past filled and nothing seem to be progressing, before i did the command i was already at the point where cecille was wearing the cow outfit, should i just restart at this point?
What's the last scene you've seen? Maybe we can correct it.

yansuchi

Apr 23, 2020
What's the last scene you've seen? Maybe we can correct it.
I'm at the scene where its the first time she wears the cow outfit

what happened was lavinia showed up the night the cruse meter filled up idk if that had anything to do with it

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I'm at the scene where its the first time she wears the cow outfit

what happened was lavinia showed up the night the cruse meter filled up idk if that had anything to do with it
Try this command:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_6"

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes