Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
Well I want to know if there will be scenes in the middle of the dungeon and if it will be interactive like groping or hitting from behind I would like to see it but also if it will add the bar if Erin notices it or just animated scenes

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Cecille legitimately thought the Goddess will end the world for that blunder, so she was anticipating something big and catastrophic to happen. This is the main thing driving her feelings of not enjoying her first time. She has to accept the physical pleasure to undo the curse, but she has a mental block that doesn't allow her to enjoy herself. I hope this makes sense.

She wasn't wrong, as with the Goddess summoning her, she's going to be on trial and justify her decisions.

It's not to subvert expectations, it's what makes most sense for her character. Maybe I didn't portray clearly how it's really game over for them and a failure of their trial, meaning the Goddess will intervene in a violent way without a doubt.

I just don't see how anyone can enjoy themselves knowing that they failed completely, especially someone competitive like Cecille.

But I'm interested to hear what you think the next milestones are. Just out of curiosity.
Wow, i didnt expect that the goddess would actually be in the game until the ending, i thought it was by design that you (mars) would end the cycle because she had pity for some demons like livinia always scraficing there children and as you are half human half demon you were chosen to steal both the hero and demon kings powers while bringing both the preistess and demon queen into your harem (with Vi being the mistress of your harem of course, where Vi gets along with Lavinia but cuckqueans Ceccille #teamVi). Therefore you are uniting the two races. Cant wait for the next update.

Sadist Cecille is a miracle of the universe. Lavinia is my kind of crazy, too.

Pregnancy content is going to be amazing. The emotional rollercoaster for each girl will be the absolute best.

Hero penis humiliation is hopefully going to factor in eventually too.

Hoping that prostate orgasms are the only way the hero can experience a real orgasm before slaying the demon king, and he gets addicted to them despite the enormous shame he experiences every time.
I assumed that he would never actually kill the demon king, we (mars) would either steal the hero powers and kill the king or steal both the hero and kings powers and cuck them both

Last edited:

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
Wow, i didnt expect that the goddess would actually be in the game until the ending, i thought it was by design that you (mars) would wnd the cycle because she had pity for some demons like livinia always scraficing there children and as you are half human half demon you were chosen to steal both the hero and demon kings powers while bringing both the preistess and demon queen into your harem (with Vi being the mistress of your harem of course, where Vi gets along with Lavinia but cuckqueans Ceccille #teamVi). Therefore you are uniting the two races. Cant wait for the next update.

I assumed that he would never actually kill the demon king, we (mars) would either steal the hero powers and kill the king or steal both the hero and kings powers and cuck them both
I'd just like to say that all the things you mentioned are still on the table as possible endings, especially because the game includes choices, there should be bad/good endings eventually. One thing to note is that little is known about the Goddess currently. She could be:

1. Omnipotent/All-powerful: More powerful than all beings, kill with a thought. Immortality, the whole shebang.

2. Omnipresent/All-knowing: Knows everything that is occurring, can either predict most possible futures based off this information or just straight-up know the future.

3. Frog in a well: Not sure of the best way to describe this, but in this case, consider the Goddess as basically pulling a massive trick. Maybe she's not the actual creator of the whole universe. She is just the survivor of some pre-current age war and decided to pick up control from the previous controllers, and implement her own rules. So she projects a strength that, while still powerful relative to the beings of the world, is much weaker/all knowing than previously thought.

4. Anywhere in-between: Parts of the above/all of the above.

The way I see it, either:
- The Goddess is showing up to push you onto a certain path that she knows/wants. (For ex., the cuck hero/demon lord route.)
- The Goddess is more hands-off(Maybe just all-powerful), but Mars/Cecille's relationship is interesting enough that she wants to see if it's worthwhile keeping them alive rather than just killing them off as soon she's notified of the sex.
- The Goddess is a cruel mistress, and just wants to play with the only interesting individuals that have appeared in awhile. (In this case, Hellera is probably your only hope haha).

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Played through the prologue and 1-2 days after that and I like what I see so far. Though you chose a pixle like look you pulled off that Mars is groping into actual flesh. I like it.

I noticed the H-Status menu and so far normal stuff but then I saw a second page with flavor text for libido and....body xD
Can I expect some sort of body changes that reflects that?
It even has more pages for different body areas. Are the tattoos only visible on the H-status or later in game as well?

Above questions has been answered by basically playing the game xD

The training is a bit overwhelming. So far I have no idea what I am doing. Everywhere happens something on the screen and before I know it the stamina bar is empty.

I will play some days more I guess. I am sure I have more questions after that ,)

Edit: I just have to comment the lack of background music for the time being. I am sure that this will be added some time but still. Also the sounds cecille makes while climaxing is way to silent with no option to increase SE.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I gotta say I am in love with the H-Status menu. I just love those things. Occasionally looking up if something changed visually, reading new flavor text ect. I hope you expand that and maybe add another heroin to train which will be included in that menu. I squint over to that elena character you teasered. She looks too good to be a "side" character like lavinia or vi ,)

You have quite a gem on your hands and so far I really really like the game. From the presentation to the story and the hot scenes. I stopped playing for now at the cow outfit scenes because I fear I nearly reached the end of the content. Also not having a night training scene with the outfit is highly criminal xD

Still no idea how the training game really works but hey I seem to be doing something right since I can progress. Maybe add a button for dorks like me to pop in the tutorial text again.

If I had to critique something it would have been small details for now. With the resurfacing of the curse in cecille she quickly begins to starts wearing the priest outfit but in the background like in the hallway, garden and dungeon she is still wearing her default outfit.
Also the lactation is not visually represented in the h-menu of cecille. Those are really small things but I think it will round things more up for ...I dunno immersion xD

Last edited:

Saipulipoel

Mar 23, 2021
Right click will open the menu at the save screen, I don't know the keyboard shortcuts off hand but as far as i know you need a mouse to play this so it shouldn't matter
I see, I play using joiplay so I didnt expect to use right click to open the menu

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
This game is a hidden gem, should be amongst the TOP /wegs/...
Devs should work on marketing their game.
add the NTR tag to the thread to attract more patrons.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This game is a hidden gem, should be amongst the TOP /wegs/...
Devs should work on marketing their game.
add the NTR tag to the thread to attract more patrons.
The NTR tag would turn away a huge part of this game's target audience and doesn't fit the site's tagging rules. Go read them, NTR tag on F95 is only supposed to be used when you're playing as the cuck. Playing as the bull, or netori, doesn't fit the tag rule.
This is a wife stealing harem game. A lot of harem fans literally have NTR as a blacklisted tag even though by and large they wouldn't have any problem with this game at all.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
The NTR tag would turn away a huge part of this game's target audience and doesn't fit the site's tagging rules. Go read them, NTR tag on F95 is only supposed to be used when you're playing as the cuck. Playing as the bull, or netori, doesn't fit the tag rule.
This is a wife stealing harem game. A lot of harem fans literally have NTR as a blacklisted tag even though by and large they wouldn't have any problem with this game at all.
>playing as the bull
NTRlegend and it's spawns : Ntraholic and Ntrboy come to mind.

Welp I'm just saying this game needs more recognition and the devs should work on it (hire some pajeet shills or have/cultivate an active discord community), lots of shittier "games" have wayyy more visibility than this gem.

more visibility = more patrons = more contents.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
>playing as the bull
NTRlegend and it's spawns : Ntraholic and Ntrboy come to mind.

Welp I'm just saying this game needs more recognition and the devs should work on it (hire some pajeet shills or have/cultivate an active discord community), lots of shittier "games" have wayyy more visibility than this gem.

more visibility = more patrons = more contents.
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
NTR Legends also doesn't fit the tag description according to F95zone. None of those games have the NTR tag and according to F95 tag rules they shouldn't.
Netori is not NTR, NTR is only supposed to refer to netorare on this site. We're specifically controlling and reading from the perspective of the bull, not the victim. It isn't like some random NTR doujin where you're probably not identifying or inserting into one of the characters. VN's are designed to put you in the seat of the protagonist, so perspective matters, and if this game had the NTR tag then people would assume that we're taking the perspective of the cuck. Having that tag would both turn off the target netori/harem audience from the project and frustrate NTR fans who were expecting to play a cuck. For the most part nobody would be happy with that tag on this project

Reactions: Kansier and mrttao

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pris.soul.affection_hero this would be eric right?

these are me
pris.soul.affection_mc
pris .soul.corruption

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes