Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I guess one of Mars's special demonic powers is the ability to become black whenever he's with Cecille and white whenever he's with Sera
I noticed that too. I just assumed that they totally forgot his skin color at some point lmfao.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I guess one of Mars's special demonic powers is the ability to become black whenever he's with Cecille and white whenever he's with Sera
I noticed that too. I just assumed that they totally forgot his skin color at some point lmfao.
A power like that would be neat but it's actually just an illusion. I've used the same colors it's just that Cecille is so pale that Mars looks black and Sera is so dark that Mars looks white.

Lore wise, Mars used to be pale as a kid since there wasn't much sunlight where he grew up.

Reactions: Strongest_Skydaddy

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
A power like that would be neat but it's actually just an illusion. I've used the same colors it's just that Cecille is so pale that Mars looks black and Sera is so dark that Mars looks white.

Lore wise, Mars used to be pale as a kid since there wasn't much sunlight where he grew up.
Rewatching the scenes, I think it might be because the peeping scenes literally darkens his (and Cecille's) skin. By the time you stop seeing those, you might be convinced that he's always been black in Cecille's scenes. Also, I get the impression that Mars is a bit more pale in Sera's anal scene, which is one of the few scenes with her where you see more than just Mar's limbs.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Something about kissing, especially like that, is so hot. Just being completely draped around another person, both bodies completely bare and pressed against each other, breathing heavy and making sweet little sounds while kissing over and over again. Fills your chest with a feeling like you're floating, just makes you wanna start giggling like a little schoolgirl, especially when they start grunting and squeezing and fondling with their hands.
That's how I always saw it at least. I imagine it feels pretty good for the guy in that scenario too.
Yeah, you're absolutely right. Kissing that way can be far more intimate than sex, and it's good to have some scenes like that one aknowledging it. It's a phase that tends to be overlooked a lot of times. That one is good even without the corruption part.

Reactions: MandyF

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Just an error I got before at 2.3, I believe. It still happens at 3.0, I probably need to do a save wipe and start again.

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
Great game. I dont give a fuck about reading usually in any type of game and usually skip but these characters are actually interesting and well fleshed out, they feel like real people. This makes the manipulation and corruption feel more satisfying than in other games

hope the update is this month that was a real tease to end it there

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Just saying but I think that when this game is finished, there should be multple endings. I just started, and the priestess' chemistry with the MC is already much better than the hero. There should be ending where the MC betrays and somehow thwarts the demon king because he grew to care about the priestess. But in that ending, the hero should shove off, move on, and be spared the humilliation somehow. In the bad ending the demons win and the hero's party is ruined and the MC gets the female members all to himself, humiliating the hero. Edit: I read up on the dev's posts, a romanceable male to female hero ending is a good idea. Not to mention a harem ending where you get everyone but the demons lose is also a nice idea in my opinion. All in all, can't wait to play the current content, and the finished game (y)

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
is there any specific deadline for the next update?
I want to get it out by the end of this month.

Just saying but I think that when this game is finished, there should be multple endings. I just started, and the priestess' chemistry with the MC is already much better than the hero. There should be ending where the MC betrays and somehow thwarts the demon king because he grew to care about the priestess. But in that ending, the hero should shove off, move on, and be spared the humilliation somehow. In the bad ending the demons win and the hero's party is ruined and the MC gets the female members all to himself, humiliating the hero. Edit: I read up on the dev's posts, a romanceable male to female hero ending is a good idea. Not to mention a harem ending where you get everyone but the demons lose is also a nice idea in my opinion. All in all, can't wait to play the current content, and the finished game (y)
The plan is individual endings for all the heroines. A harem ending and a bad ending.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes