str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well im enjoying the shit out of this game see ya all next update !!!!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This game is a hidden gem, should be amongst the TOP /wegs/...
Devs should work on marketing their game.
add the NTR tag to the thread to attract more patrons.
In a doujin NTR is short for netorare and netori. Because there it is unclear whose perspective the reader is supposed to follow. You can easily argue that the bull is the main character (netori) or that the cuck is the main character (netorare).
In a video game you do have an explicit main character, so different terms for bull and cuck perspectives make sense.

see F95 tagging rules
In F95 Bull perspective (Netori) is tagged [cheating]
In F95 Cuck perspective (Netorare, Netorase, being cheated on, having your waifu raped, etc) is tagged [NTR]
specifically [NTR] tag is defined as "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."

This game does not contain any NTR according to the F95 definition and as such should not get it.
This game is tagged as [cheating] which correctly indicated its netori content

Reactions: dpkm15

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
hibben My guy, did you miss like the whole tutorial or something? How do you not know what each gauge does?
Did you load someone else's save instead of starting from the beginning?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I think that I have ran into some kind of bug. The story stopped advancing. Looking at the Memories, I still have 4 scenes left for Celeste, 6 for Sera and 1 each for Vi and Livinia. Does anyone have an idea on how to get the story advance?

Nov 17, 2018
I think that I have ran into some kind of bug. The story stopped advancing. Looking at the Memories, I still have 4 scenes left for Celeste, 6 for Sera and 1 each for Vi and Livinia. Does anyone have an idea on how to get the story advance?
It's right before when Sera and Cecille develop their slave/mistress relationship right? Have you tried going to the dungeon in the morning, talking to the girls at different time periods, basically clicking everything you could?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex5280

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
It's right before when Sera and Cecille develop their slave/mistress relationship right? Have you tried going to the dungeon in the morning, talking to the girls at different time periods, basically clicking everything you could?
Yeah, I've tried everything that I could. I think it's right about the time where the curse should be emerging in Sera for the second time. That's just a guess though. Last scene I got was Erin peeking on MC and Marion (Celeste) and Erin telling her that he wants to add her to his harem and Celeste can barely keep from laughing in his face.

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah, I've tried everything that I could. I think it's right about the time where the curse should be emerging in Sera for the second time. That's just a guess though. Last scene I got was Erin peeking on MC and Marion (Celeste) and Erin telling her that he wants to add her to his harem and Celeste can barely keep from laughing in his face.
Ok, now I know where it is. I'm afraid you found a bug as a next scene should be triggered just after a training session. Have my saves, I've made them just before and after your bug encounter. Maybe they'll help you

Reactions: Alex5280

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
The pixel art is really nice, but the sex scenes get pretty repetitive to the point where they stopped being hot and started being a bit of a chore. The best parts for me were when Cecille and Mars were all cuddled up after performing a bunch of sexual acts, but then again, I'm a chick.
As far as I'm concerned the hottest part was when Cecille and Mars were kissing, after the curse was broken. But I'm weak to that kinda stuff.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The pixel art is really nice, but the sex scenes get pretty repetitive to the point where they stopped being hot and started being a bit of a chore. The best parts for me were when Cecille and Mars were all cuddled up after performing a bunch of sexual acts, but then again, I'm a chick.
As far as I'm concerned the hottest part was when Cecille and Mars were kissing, after the curse was broken. But I'm weak to that kinda stuff.
I'm a guy and I agree, that first kiss scene was one of the best in the game and the character development in the cuddling scenes was pretty good too.

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
I'm a guy and I agree, that first kiss scene was one of the best in the game and the character development in the cuddling scenes was pretty good too.
Something about kissing, especially like that, is so hot. Just being completely draped around another person, both bodies completely bare and pressed against each other, breathing heavy and making sweet little sounds while kissing over and over again. Fills your chest with a feeling like you're floating, just makes you wanna start giggling like a little schoolgirl, especially when they start grunting and squeezing and fondling with their hands.
That's how I always saw it at least. I imagine it feels pretty good for the guy in that scenario too.

Nov 17, 2018
Something about kissing, especially like that, is so hot. Just being completely draped around another person, both bodies completely bare and pressed against each other, breathing heavy and making sweet little sounds while kissing over and over again. Fills your chest with a feeling like you're floating, just makes you wanna start giggling like a little schoolgirl, especially when they start grunting and squeezing and fondling with their hands.
That's how I always saw it at least. I imagine it feels pretty good for the guy in that scenario too.
On top of all of that they also broke a taboo, which makes that scene even hotter. It was very clearly stated that she promised the hero her first kiss, she's a saintess so there's even a global consensus that she's supposed to be only his, but she slowly broke her inhibitions and gave her first kiss to us which makes this scene, just as I said before, seriously hot. As they say, the forbidden fruit tastes the best.

Last edited:

sevengs

Oct 20, 2020
I think you just leave and you get a "curse advanced" notice. The mini-game isn't fully implemented yet I believe.
Nothing happened when that top bar fills either at least in my playthrough.

AppleMoon

May 27, 2022
I think you just leave and you get a "curse advanced" notice. The mini-game isn't fully implemented yet I believe.
Nothing happened when that top bar fills either at least in my playthrough.
Do you think it will affect the ending scene???

sevengs

Oct 20, 2020
Do you think it will affect the ending scene???
I'd imagine that in the finished game, the hero catching you molesting his promised wife will have lethal or otherwise negative consequences. I could see that changing once we depower the hero / actively have the girls cheat on him in front of him. Doubt any mini game will have a impact in their current states until the mini games are completely implemented, and story hooks dependent on mini-game results are put in.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes