Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
And who's to say justice won't prevail in this story?? We're yet to see the ending... It's probably going to be some fucked up, twisted idea of justice... but I'm still in on the ride to see it.
I don't know for me a just ending isn't hard to see. Or rather a 'for the greater good' ending as justice is subjective.
Right now humans and demons are basically locked in a cycle of forcing two people to breed respective champions, the human champion killing the demon champion and then it starts all over.
With both demons and humans constantly in struggle.
With Mars, a half human half demon getting the hero power and I suspect later demon king power as well and having the priestess and demon queen on his side I feel like that's going to go in a direction we're the two races ultimately mend their divide and stop fighting.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
But that's the whole point of his character, that's who he is deep down, he's a victim of severe injustice and loathes to perpetuate it. Alas, he got caught in a situation where he must do vile shit to reach the conclusive idea of "justice" whipped into him by his groomers (demons win, humans lose).
Unless I'm completely misreading his inner monologue; I don't want to speak for the author.

Not gonna elaborate a lot on the rest because I'd honestly end up insulting you, just going to say this game is good because of the good writing which defies the standard one-dimensional cardboard cutout "characters" present in most (all?) cuck garbage.
Nobody here is one-dimensional, every character has their motives and justifications for their actions, even if they're horrible and nonsensical. Everybody is motivated by the poisonous obsession with "doing the right thing", their hands eventually tied by their commitment to the deed, knowingly or unknowingly warping their whole personality permanently.

If you want the "EVIL ALPHA STUD FUCKS BRAINLESS SLUT'S BRAIN WHILE LOSER BETA MALE CRIES", there's plenty of it out there. Hell, there's plenty of it in here as well, only it's a lot more complicated because the alpha stud isn't evil, and the brainless slut is actually not brainless and... well, you get the idea.

To me it seems as if it's the corruption of morals, how far people will go to justify becoming corrupt, and how it corrupts everyone, even (especially?) the corrupter. It really is a story as old as time, that evil takes its victims on all sides. (Also, to me personally, villains ending up the victims of their own villainy is a trope I love).
Maybe that's the same thing as "inversion", I guess I don't really get what you mean.

And who's to say justice won't prevail in this story?? We're yet to see the ending... It's probably going to be some fucked up, twisted idea of justice... but I'm still in on the ride to see it.

You're just agreeing with me, I made of point of how his entire life from the start was set up to be a blessing in disguise, a box of shit in a nice wrapping. And what does he get for that? Even more shit, and he's completely oblivious to why.
You can argue that he's an unlikable asshole, but really, he's just a stupid kid that got caught in the wrong game played by the wrong forces. And he's got no way out!

Ok, first of all, thank you for protecting my fragile heterosexuality. The bussy was going to get me this time, I can feel it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second of all... what kind of injustice has Erin committed to... JUSTIFY what is happening to him? Like I've said, he's a victim of circumstances, so what is happening to him is... OBJECTIVELY - injustice!
And if it's not, and it's a matter of perspective, explain to me the perspective of his guilt in this whole scenario.

Ahh, forgive me for saying this, but that is such a narrow perspective that your writing defied so far. That either the protagonist or the antagonist winning is obligated by the other losing. That Erin's just ending is equal to Mars' injust ending. Mars is a man that always has a compromise prepared, doesn't he? Just putting some ideas out there. It's your story, after all.
My point was that, maybe turning Erin into the submissive cuck (or sissy) he always wanted to be, is not an unjust punishment. It's liberation from a role that was forced on him by others and especially a godess who never really gave a fuck about humans. So in a possible bad ending he ends up losing everyone and eventually dying as he'd be powerless wimp against the demon forces. But in a possible good ending, he maybe still a powerless wimp, but one free of all burdens and indulging into the one thing he obviously loves as a follower of Mars. Being a happy cuck jerking his brains out in the corner.

Reactions: nicknicola

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So in a possible bad ending he ends up losing everyone and eventually dying as he'd be powerless wimp against the demon forces. But in a possible good ending, he maybe still a powerless wimp, but one free of all burdens and indulging into the one thing he obviously loves as a follower of Mars. Being a happy cuck jerking his brains out in the corner.
That is a damn terrifying fate and I can't even fully explain why. Just seems vile for me to have him end like this.
I guess cuckery really is outside of my scope of enjoyment... at least on some level, else I wouldn't be here at all.

Honestly, him dying somewhat heroically at least gives him some agency and power over his fate instead of being subdued to it. To me it seems more like your "bad ending" would be the "good ending" for him.

With Mars, a half human half demon getting the hero power and I suspect later demon king power as well and having the priestess and demon queen on his side I feel like that's going to go in a direction we're the two races ultimately mend their divide and stop fighting.
Except

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I don't know for me a just ending isn't hard to see. Or rather a 'for the greater good' ending as justice is subjective.
Right now humans and demons are basically locked in a cycle of forcing two people to breed respective champions, the human champion killing the demon champion and then it starts all over.
With both demons and humans constantly in struggle.
Fighting is not going to stop. Instead of fixed champion vs champion it is going to be kingdom vs kingdom

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That is a damn terrifying fate and I can't even fully explain why. Just seems vile for me to have him end like this.
I guess cuckery really is outside of my scope of enjoyment... at least on some level, else I wouldn't be here at all.

Honestly, him dying somewhat heroically at least gives him some agency and power over his fate instead of being subdued to it. To me it seems more like your "bad ending" would be the "good ending" for him.

Except
It doesn't need to be enjoyable to you though. Just for the character (he isn't even the MC). And so far that's the way he's written. He practically tore his cock out watching his gf getting fucked, rationalizing it like she was a stranger although he knew it was her. And the death I mentioned wouldn't be heroic at all. He's already established as powerless, so it would mean everyone has abandoned him to his fate knowing he would die. Essentially killing him by proxy which seems far more dark than getting cucked or being (as a girl) part of the harem.

In the end it's in the natrue of betrayal/corruption stories to be somewhat cruel. That's what makes them interesting. If the same story was netorare and not netori, I'd probably have skipped because I do find it frustrating for the protag to be rigged to lose. But I can't expect this game to not have these themes, they are at the core of the genre.

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021

Except
Well, once he joins the harem, he'll be just like one of the girls. He won't even care about Cecille at that point. He'll only care about spending time with Mars as lovers. It's pretty vanilla stuff and will be payoff for the degenerate/darker middle part of the story.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Well, once he joins the harem, he'll be just like one of the girls. He won't even care about Cecille at that point. He'll only care about spending time with Mars as lovers. It's pretty vanilla stuff and will be payoff for the degenerate/darker middle part of the story.
so we can turn erin to a complete girl

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
so we can turn erin to a complete girl
Right, you would be able to choose between full girl or not. But to save some development time, both will share the same base body. The difference will be bulge or no bulge. He'll also look much more feminine than he currently looks now obviously.

Pregnancy will be possible in both scenarios.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016

oxxykan

Nov 25, 2019
Right, you would be able to choose between full girl or not. But to save some development time, both will share the same base body. The difference will be bulge or no bulge. He'll also look much more feminine than he currently looks now obviously.

Is there also going to be a cuck path where you don't fuck Erin at all but just continue to humiliate him? I'm probably going to play all paths either way. Thank you again for your work this game is really good.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Is there also going to be a cuck path where you don't fuck Erin at all but just continue to humiliate him? I'm probably going to play all paths either way. Thank you again for your work this game is really good.
You would be able to ignore him, but most humiliation content will be before that point anyways.

Reactions: Nirvana96

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017

" Both will share the same base body. The difference will be bulge or no bulge " So no big titties and booty for Erin after the transformation? :cry:

Reactions: Festerbloom

DragoHunter57

Aug 25, 2017
Man, the only thing I hope this game does is to take down the goddess a peg or two.

You don't even need to be extreme about it either. You don't need to brutally rape her or whatever; just beat her enough so that she stops messing with the lives of so many people. You know, like giving Humans/Demons true freedom.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I hope at that point Mars will treat F!Erin better than the other girls. After all that humination and how f'ed up his life because of the Goddess' amusement, he really deserve some happy times.
Also I also hope the Goddess get some sort of punishment. Nothing extreme, something like being reborn as a bug.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
Despite the update im still stuck and wasted hours on a new save only to get the same result. Stuck, next scene not triggering at all.
I checked every place and tried talking with all, at every time of the day. and debug only throws you at the end of this update so practically useless
And i know for a fact i watched all the scenes, including cow cecille and milking and whatever this is just frustating

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I hope at that point Mars will treat F!Erin better than the other girls. After all that humination and how f'ed up his life because of the Goddess' amusement, he really deserve some happy times.
Also I also hope the Goddess get some sort of punishment. Nothing extreme, something like being reborn as a bug.
The problem is the Goddess is almost omnipotent, they can't do much. The party's powers are just Helelle and the Goddess scraps of power.

Despite the update im still stuck and wasted hours on a new save only to get the same result. Stuck, next scene not triggering at all.
I checked every place and tried talking with all, at every time of the day. and debug only throws you at the end of this update so practically useless
And i know for a fact i watched all the scenes, including cow cecille and milking and whatever this is just frustating
Try this command in console:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_6"

After that go train at night, it should put in a scene in the middle of the update you're currently in.
If you already seen this, tell me which Cecille scene you last saw and I'll trigger the next scene for you manually.

Last edited:
Reactions: GodOfAll
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes