dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
With this update I feel like Mars is getting too much and it will cause him eventually to get an . Before he seemed like he was just the right guy in the right place. He doing the things in the game because he wants to and it benefits him. Now with the reveal at the end of the update, he might get have a good reason to mess up the hero's party. With the Goddess now pretty much okaying what he was done, I feel it cheapens the decisions he and us as the player makes. I do not like situations where a higher power makes a person do their actions. I am probably making a mountain out of a anthill but I hope there is no more scenes of excuses for Mars' actions.
I never saw Mars as a villain, and from the start the fact that he was Half Breed was always pointed as relevant for many reasons and were used to explain some of his personality traits, to me Mars, just like his race, is stuck in the middle of the alignment, he has reasons to hate the ones who made his mother suffer, but i dont think that was a point that define him as a "villain" nor his character at all, yeah he does work for the Demons, since they "accept" him something the humans wouldn't do, but even so he is alone, his only friend is a Homunculus, someone that doesn't belong to either races.
About his decisions from now on, I dont think much is going to change, he might come to hate Elena now and mess her up but i dont think this hate will necessarily fall upon the Hero's Party after that, its not really a reason to hate all the humans or something like that, but yeah, it does works as a justification for whatever he does to Elena and how her plot might evolve, maybe he will use her to get to her brother so he can get his revenge but i actually think he will use this to weigh on Elena's councious, she has all that mother instinct on her and with that she will feel even more the need to "save" him, to be the mother he lost, Mars might use this as a opportunity to break her even more.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Dang this game is evil. I always thought there is netori game to be evil but none of them except this can surprass this game lol.

But Please don't put Cum eating into this game even gender bender. I dont like to fucking that hero even he turn to be a girl

Robosapien

Feb 10, 2018
I'll never understand why some people think their not being into something is valid criticism. I promise, the dev is not surprised that parts of their sex pervert game, will not fly for everybody. If they give you an out or a way to pretend like your lines aren't being crossed, just be thankful.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
What the hell, the Demon King is a good guy as well... how the hell am I supposed to not feel bad about cucking him...

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
The Dev said it would be avoidable, one of the things that could happen to the hero.
Well.. I'm an open minded person, so if this is at least magical transformation into a girl then maaaaybe i'll give it a shot. But if this just default gachi bang ass then i honestly don't understand what is it for..
There will always be a feeling that all effort and art could have been used in a canon plot that isn't "optional"
Such opposite genres are needed for separate works, otherwise there will be a conflict of genres, therefore a conflict of audiences.
Usually when you try to please everyone, it's doomed to fail.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Well.. I'm an open minded person, so if this is at least magical transformation into a girl then maaaaybe i'll give it a shot. But if this just default gachi bang ass then i honestly don't understand what is it for..
There will always be a feeling that all effort and art could have been used in a canon plot that isn't "optional"
Such opposite genres are needed for separate works, otherwise there will be a conflict of genres, therefore a conflict of audiences.
I think the complete transformation into a girl for Erin will mostly be well received, the trap is not exactly 100% gay, but it will be wayyy wayyy better that Erin completely turns into a girl down there, but it seems to me that it will be not right away, with Erin eating Mars cum, I think this will be changing Erin's body little by little, dev has already promised "trap", but I hope that Erin will completely turn into a girl at least later

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'll never understand why some people think their not being into something is valid criticism. I promise, the dev is not surprised that parts of their sex pervert game, will not fly for everybody. If they give you an out or a way to pretend like your lines aren't being crossed, just be thankful.
Alternatively, people need to accept that some themes will not be enjoyable for them, and that's okay. I don't know why people choose to suffer through content they can't stand for that tiny sliver of content they do enjoy, and then complain about it.

Reactions: Robosapien

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I want more exenas pov not in third person what happens to the developer because sometimes you don't look like mars and that is the point of this game that you are the main character I don't like many scenes you have to change that especially the part of the hole instead of seeing from the view of mars looks like erin's I don't understand and there are more examples

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I understand what you mean, and agree to some degree but in the end its the same for making a game with many routes and endings, it might ended up being wasted effort if for some reason Audience A doesn't like Character X or Y or the Content F or G.

About traps its weirdly not that different of a content as you might think in the sense that it still mostly male(heterosexual) oriented at most. so i would say its different than making a game with homosexual content mixed with heterosexual content and failing both. If you take a look at some Homosexual oriented games and Trap games you will see that they do intertwine in many points but they kinda have different focus and a different audience, so if they do it correctly there won't be any conflict of audiences but yeah, traps are not my tea of cup, and it always feels to me that most of the people that work around traps just make a anime girl and say it's a boy because of fetish.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No you don't have to like it and you not liking it doesn't mean it doesn't fit. As an exclusively straight man who likes trap smut there's absolutely no conflict with the content for me. Not every piece of content needs to be ideal to you, if you don't like it then don't play through it. Kind of shitty to sit here saying the derv shouldn't make that content because in your opinion it doesn't fit when there's quite a few fans of this game on this thread looking forward to it. You aren't going to be forced to do anything you wouldn't want to do but we get a chance for something we like.

Reactions: Strongest_Skydaddy

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I didn't finish all the content, I've played until the first curse break and Sera's first training, but I already want to say that's the writing in this game is really among the top, especially among games of adult genre. The thing is, when I read the description I was already intrigued, that's a really interesting not very often seen story setup. To be honest, I was thinking that the "girl" in the second preview picture will be my main goal in the game. As it turned out, the hero
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I thought to myself: Maybe the author planned for us some plot twist where everyone in this world was expecting another man-hero, but instead it's just a tomboy in disguise, who trying to meet their expectations? And the truth will be revealed later? Reading the comment's and understanding the true plans for this character I was slightly disappointed, but only slightly. If the dev make true female out of him it would be nice, but if it will be trap, it will be end of the content with this character for me (if it's not optional), since I'm a straight guy. Basically, it's already girl, it's just only during conversations we hear about him as a man, so, it's not a big deal for me.

Maybe it will sound surprising but in my rate the priestess takes the last place of attractiveness, yet, I was really into her. She is very well written character, who has clear motives and interesting view of things. So it was pleasant to read all their conversations with Mars. As for the rest of cast I must say I really see the problem that the relationship with Vi almost not showing in the early stages of the game. We have very caring girl beyond our side and yet, there so little conversations with her, not to mention there is zero sex with her, only mentioning it in dialogues. And if I rate all the cast judging by their look I've seen so far it would be: Erin (thinking as it's girl), Lavinia, Vi, Sera.

Also i wanted to mention the dungeon, which looks quite nice, with all these battle animations and character sprites. It pains me that this part of game simply not serving any purpose now. I hope one day the dev make some interesting game mechanics for it, like some monsters that can rape those already brainwashed girls (if you allow them) or you get some interesting items, artifacts that can give additional options during trainings.
Vi doesn't get featured much because this is a netori game first and foremost. Which means most focus will be on the corruption of the girls and cucking of the hero. Can't have any of that with Vi, she's practically a golem loyal to her creator.

That said I like the scenes with her participating.

Reactions: Strongest_Skydaddy

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
God damn, this game's a wild ride. And to think I barely even considered it in the first place as someone allergic to cuckery regardless of perspective. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm in it for the story at this point for sure.
I really hope Erin

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Vi doesn't get featured much because this is a netori game first and foremost. Which means most focus will be on the corruption of the girls and cucking of the hero. Can't have any of that with Vi, she's practically a golem loyal to her creator.

That said I like the scenes with her participating.
Well, due all the respect to the author, I doubt it will hurt the story in any way. More than that I think the story only will be benefit from it. Priestess eventually fall in love with the Mars, and the Mars will/or not stay loyal with Vi, which will lead to two different paths of jealousy from either priestess or Vi.
Besides, if you not convinced, in my opinion there is no such a problem as mixing genres, basically the author can add anything he/she find relevant in the story. It was obvious from the beginning, that if you add good looking and the most important a devoted with all her heart character the player most likely will melt and will want more activity with such character. And I think, she already playing big role in the story, so lack of conversations with her, very noticeable, where basically all the details of interaction with her are skipped.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
God damn, this game's a wild ride. And to think I barely even considered it in the first place as someone allergic to cuckery regardless of perspective. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm in it for the story at this point for sure.
I really hope Erin
When Erin becomes part of the harem, the intense hatred he feels for Mars will be converted into affection. Mars will manage to win him over and it can even branch off into an ending where Mars ditches the girls for Erin.
That would be the cathartic release for Erin's character.

But this is only in the Harem route.

Well, due all the respect to the author, I doubt it will hurt the story in any way. More than that I think the story only will be benefit from it. Priestess eventually fall in love with the Mars, and the Mars will/or not stay loyal with Vi, which will lead to two different paths of jealousy from either priestess or Vi.
Besides, if you not convinced, in my opinion there is no such a problem as mixing genres, basically the author can add anything he/she find relevant in the story. It was obvious from the beginning, that if you add good looking and the most important a devoted with all her heart character the player most likely will melt and will want more activity with such character. And I think, she already playing big role in the story, so lack of conversations with her, very noticeable, where basically all the details of interaction with her are skipped.
I'm going to add more scenes with her eventually, I always have some planned but I end up cutting them because I run out of time. Vi is not a story relevant heroine for now, but she holds a special position in the story so I'll get to it for sure.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes