nub01

May 9, 2017
Bro... this game is fantastic and so effing interesting! I was so immersed into the story and that twist at the end.. cant wait for more plz continue the GREAT work!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
With this update I feel like Mars is getting too much and it will cause him eventually to get an . Before he seemed like he was just the right guy in the right place. He doing the things in the game because he wants to and it benefits him. Now with the reveal at the end of the update, he might get have a good reason to mess up the hero's party. With the Goddess now pretty much okaying what he was done, I feel it cheapens the decisions he and us as the player makes. I do not like situations where a higher power makes a person do their actions. I am probably making a mountain out of a anthill but I hope there is no more scenes of excuses for Mars' actions.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
With this update I feel like Mars is getting too much and it will cause him eventually to get an . Before he seemed like he was just the right guy in the right place. He doing the things in the game because he wants to and it benefits him. Now with the reveal at the end of the update, he might get have a good reason to mess up the hero's party. With the Goddess now pretty much okaying what he was done, I feel it cheapens the decisions he and us as the player makes. I do not like situations where a higher power makes a person do their actions. I am probably making a mountain out of a anthill but I hope there is no more scenes of excuses for Mars' actions.
Having a god solve al problems with magic is literally a Deus Ex Machina. But I don't think this is the case here. Having the goddess say "I'm amused, go on" is pretty much the same as not having that intervention at all. It was hilarious, had character and plot development, but it doesn't solve everything with magic, but it doesn't change things that much.

And about the update it's great. I had a lot of fun, loved the goddess, really loved the conversations with Elena and the cliffhanger itself. Really looking forward for the next update.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
I'm honestly surprised that Elena's content/corruption is not slow burn at all! Regardless the update was lovely, and the interaction with the Goddess was top tier. This is genuinely one of the most enjoyable games I've played period, let alone on this site!

Reactions: openup212

Goddesslucy

Jan 27, 2020
Super excited for this game! Always love having a villainous protag, and the planned preg tag has me happy, too. Good luck, dev! Any estimate on when preg content will be added? :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Like 5 minutes into the update and Cecille and the Goddess are already conspiring to turn Erin into Mar's cumslave.
I don't even care what the rest of this update looks like, 10/10 right out the gate.

• Haha
Reactions: Nirvana96

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
Like 5 minutes into the update and Cecille and the Goddess are already conspiring to turn Erin into Mar's cumslave.
I don't even care what the rest of this update looks like, 10/10 right out the gate.
So the game turning to gay content? And this isn't avoidable?
I don’t understand why need to add the opposite genre, since to begin with, the game was created are mostly for heterosexuals..

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So the game turning to gay content? And this isn't avoidable?
I don’t understand why need to add the opposite genre, since plot and genres are mostly created for heterosexuals..
It's always been planned optional content, literally the first page of this thread the dev explains it.
There's going to be either a gender bender path, which is straight content, a sissy trap path, or a no Erin path.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
It's always been planned optional content, literally the first page of this thread the dev explains it.
There's going to be either a gender bender path, which is straight content, a sissy trap path, or a no Erin path.
Okay then. I just came to this conclusion by referring to the thread tags. Looks like they need to be updated.

Last edited:

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Man.. I wanted to see more content from Cecile. but if Elena comes... I like her xd. anything that is not Gay content.. sorry if I offend anyone..

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes