Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
It was a joke but it doesn't work I tried everything so what are you going to do it was an accident I paid the cheapest $2 and it doesn't have anything haha I did that good good job although I won't play the game nor have I downloaded it I wanted to wait but I was interested in see the patreon but nothing idly I follow the game I don't want to see everything so the cheapest I guess equal to pay haha ok sorry for bothering with my complaints but the card was not working and it was accidental nitrolith nor does it read the sponsors so good to see progress by gossip

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy fuck that whole update was a wild ride. The way it started I figured there's no way it's getting better, can't top the start of that update. Then every single scene was better than the last.
And boy, what a heartwarming emotional reunion in that last scene. What a great way to exploit Elaina's maternal instincts, sisterly love and guilt. Hope she survives it lol

Reactions: Salomon108

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
With this update I feel like Mars is getting too much and it will cause him eventually to get an . Before he seemed like he was just the right guy in the right place. He doing the things in the game because he wants to and it benefits him. Now with the reveal at the end of the update, he might get have a good reason to mess up the hero's party. With the Goddess now pretty much okaying what he was done, I feel it cheapens the decisions he and us as the player makes. I do not like situations where a higher power makes a person do their actions. I am probably making a mountain out of a anthill but I hope there is no more scenes of excuses for Mars' actions.
Thing is, this literally starts with him being a puppet to a higher power. Actually two of them, since Demon mommy is pulling the strings from the shadows. Now it was just revealed that yet another higher power is just as manipulative, but he has already been on that road, nothing changed. And we knew from the start, him been a half breed played huge part in being chosen for the job.

I feel the decisions aren't cheapened, because now he has to navigate acting on his own feelings and desires, while risking being erased from existence with one wrong step. He's essentialy a double agent at this point. That's an interesting story.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
With this update I feel like Mars is getting too much and it will cause him eventually to get an . Before he seemed like he was just the right guy in the right place. He doing the things in the game because he wants to and it benefits him. Now with the reveal at the end of the update, he might get have a good reason to mess up the hero's party. With the Goddess now pretty much okaying what he was done, I feel it cheapens the decisions he and us as the player makes. I do not like situations where a higher power makes a person do their actions. I am probably making a mountain out of a anthill but I hope there is no more scenes of excuses for Mars' actions.
Except the game makes it clear that he doesn't do what he wants. He doesn't like manipulating the girls and even Elena. It says so very directly. He does it because he had to in order to save demonkind.

Reactions: Kansier

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Don't know if the developer frequents this forum:

Possible bug sighted.

Talked to Vi in the morning. She had a new option called -Debug. I tried it out, it took me to the last conversation with Elena. I was still very early in the new update, Elena hadn't even shown at that point. Not a big deal, but not sure if bug or feature.

Feb 27, 2018
It was a joke but it doesn't work I tried everything so what are you going to do it was an accident I paid the cheapest $2 and it doesn't have anything haha I did that good good job although I won't play the game nor have I downloaded it I wanted to wait but I was interested in see the patreon but nothing idly I follow the game I don't want to see everything so the cheapest I guess equal to pay haha ok sorry for bothering with my complaints but the card was not working and it was accidental nitrolith nor does it read the sponsors so good to see progress by gossip
You can join the discord. A lot of updates go in there, I'm a 10$ patron and i still take all my update information from the discord

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Me: with the multiple perspectives it starts to seem like multiprotag... not really into it, kinda losing interest.

*Plays final story scene of this update*

Me now:... THE EARTH SHALL BE SCORCHED AND I SHALL BE KNOWN AS THE GOD OF WAR! MARS!

P.s. Vi bestgirl, more scenes plz (POV one would be great :p )

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I didn't finish all the content, I've played until the first curse break and Sera's first training, but I already want to say that's the writing in this game is really among the top, especially among games of adult genre. The thing is, when I read the description I was already intrigued, that's a really interesting not very often seen story setup. To be honest, I was thinking that the "girl" in the second preview picture will be my main goal in the game. As it turned out, the hero
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I thought to myself: Maybe the author planned for us some plot twist where everyone in this world was expecting another man-hero, but instead it's just a tomboy in disguise, who trying to meet their expectations? And the truth will be revealed later? Reading the comment's and understanding the true plans for this character I was slightly disappointed, but only slightly. If the dev make true female out of him it would be nice, but if it will be trap, it will be end of the content with this character for me (if it's not optional), since I'm a straight guy. Basically, it's already girl, it's just only during conversations we hear about him as a man, so, it's not a big deal for me.

Maybe it will sound surprising but in my rate the priestess takes the last place of attractiveness, yet, I was really into her. She is very well written character, who has clear motives and interesting view of things. So it was pleasant to read all their conversations with Mars. As for the rest of cast I must say I really see the problem that the relationship with Vi almost not showing in the early stages of the game. We have very caring girl beyond our side and yet, there so little conversations with her, not to mention there is zero sex with her, only mentioning it in dialogues. And if I rate all the cast judging by their look I've seen so far it would be: Erin (thinking as it's girl), Lavinia, Vi, Sera.

Also i wanted to mention the dungeon, which looks quite nice, with all these battle animations and character sprites. It pains me that this part of game simply not serving any purpose now. I hope one day the dev make some interesting game mechanics for it, like some monsters that can rape those already brainwashed girls (if you allow them) or you get some interesting items, artifacts that can give additional options during trainings.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes