Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Holy shit so we will have a route where Erin NTR's Mars from the girls and live a happily ever after? Big W in my book I'll play both the Genderbend and trap/sissification routes. Erin being the most beautiful in party is just plus imo

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
When Erin becomes part of the harem, the intense hatred he feels for Mars will be converted into affection. Mars will manage to win him over and it can even branch off into an ending where Mars ditches the girls for Erin.
That would be the cathartic release for Erin's character.
A plot twist so gargantuan that the local boy scouts will be asking how they too can learn to tie a knot as enormous as the enigma of slow burned storytelling that you've manipulated with your brilliant mind

anon241

Nov 30, 2017
Let's hope for the complete transformation of Erin into a girl, trap is definitley not for everyone, but I still think the transformation will be little by little, and eventually Erin will become a woman, after a series of blowjobs and MC's magical cum, at least I hope so, it's just that dev didn't realy confirm Erin's complete transformation into a woman, but for now only trap, we'll see
That would be tolerable, though I would prefer just to leave him cucked on the sidelines while I get the rest of the women for myself.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
That would be tolerable, though I would prefer just to leave him cucked on the sidelines while I get the rest of the women for myself.
If Erin becomes a hot woman it will be an interesting plot move and very hilarious, personally, I would really like to see it, especially Erin's reaction to this

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
No you don't have to like it and you not liking it doesn't mean it doesn't fit. As an exclusively straight man who likes trap smut there's absolutely no conflict with the content for me.
Of course there's no conflict for you cause you're clearly latent bi :D Just search this sissy trap thing and see where this genre is usually used.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Of course there's no conflict for you cause you're clearly latent bi :D Just search this sissy trap thing and see where this genre is usually used.
You missed it, the mods came by and deleted this whole conversation, just an hour and three minutes ago according to my notifications just with another guy. Almost the exact same start as your comment, it's kinda funny but I'm not doing it again. Long story short, as someone who is not just flat out not attracted to men, but literally repulsed by them, I'd make a pretty shitty bi dude.
Not everyone else will fit your perfect mold for what you think a behavior, sexuality or gender is and I don't see Erin as a man in any way.
Sorry but I'm not responding after this one though. I don't think this exact response is too off topic but I'm not going there again and making more work for the mods in case they disagree.

PN11

May 28, 2020
So, the fifth option on foreplay (the one where you rub your dick against Cecille's pussy) doesn't seem to work? Every time I use it, everything breaks (pleasure doesn't increase, stamina doesn't go down, the UI stops responding so can't change anything). I'm playing on Joiplay right now so that's probably the cause but I'd like to be sure.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
You missed it, the mods came by and deleted this whole conversation, just an hour and three minutes ago according to my notifications just with another guy.
Well.. Okay then, how out of touch with reality is this logic? You can imagine everyone or everything as a 'woman' and go sleep with it. Males, animals, things.. Typical heterosexual yep :BootyTime:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
When Erin becomes part of the harem, the intense hatred he feels for Mars will be converted into affection. Mars will manage to win him over and it can even branch off into an ending where Mars ditches the girls for Erin.
That would be the cathartic release for Erin's character.
That's the only "good ending" plan for him? Seems so cruel. I get the point of making his character unlikable by having him have this insufferable/bratty/arrogant personality... but it's honestly not his fault (since he was raised this way) and nowhere near enough to justify the karma he's getting. Let's summarize:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that doesn't deserve pity, I don't know what does. I feel like a great injustice is committed against him. I also feel Mars was written to feel the same, only he's a victim of a lot more circumstances...

Maybe this is why I (and a lot others) fundamentally dislike cuckery... not because of self-insertion or other mental gymnastics, but the inherently human craving for justice which the victim never gets? Really made me think :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

PaninoColProsciutto

Jan 8, 2021
The premise, the design of the heroines, the art (those lewd faces!), the sex scenes, no mindless grind... this is way too good. Kudos of the highest order.

Ababytu

May 24, 2020
That's the only "good ending" plan for him? Seems so cruel. I get the point of making his character unlikable by having him have this insufferable/bratty/arrogant personality... but it's honestly not his fault (since he was raised this way) and nowhere near enough to justify the karma he's getting. Let's summarize:

If that doesn't deserve pity, I don't know what does. I feel like a great injustice is committed against him. I also feel Mars was written to feel the same, only he's a victim of a lot more circumstances...

Maybe this is why I (and a lot others) fundamentally dislike cuckery... not because of self-insertion or other mental gymnastics, but the inherently human craving for justice which the victim never gets? Really made me think :unsure:
Frankly, I'm here to take away everything from Erin even if he is innocent. Break him even if he is good. Especially if he's good.

The tendency toward trying to have a "nice" NTR game is sickening in my opinion. Why can't more games just embrace that you're doing terrible things to a person who doesn't deserve it?

I don't want Mars to be a hero, or a good guy.

I want to come in, steal the girl, and leave nice, good, happy people a broken ruin in my wake as I get all the money and bitches and praise.

I want the good guys who played by the rules and did everything right to get crushed by my player character, who cheated and lied and betrayed.

And I want them to continue playing by the rules, as they cry about how unjust life is, while slaving away at a job making money for the player character who lives a hedonistic lifestyle with the cuck's woman.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

Isn't it a bit...counter-productive to play a game/genre that's all about the inversion of morals, if you dislike justice not prevailing?

Although I would argue, Hero's current situation is just the illusion of just. He's had the weight of the world placed on his shoulders, not by choice. And he's expected to act like this big, macho stud hero, when in reality he's the exact opposite. Even before Mars came into the picture he was a submissive, insecure wimp with his priestess "wearing the pants". Forced to pretend being someone he isn't, is kinda...unjust. It's all a matter of perspective.

Reactions: Festerbloom

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021

Yeah, I agree with your points. But the concept of justice is relative, even if somehow Erin won against Mars, it will just continue the system of ritualistic bloodletting of Demons. Someone has to take the hit as the martyr of the story. That's basically the price of change.

Because this is at the end of the day, Mars' story, it makes sense to me that his final obstacle is winning over the person he wronged the most. I think it would make for interesting content, which is why I'm going the extra to have the option for Erin to be genderbent.

There is something else beyond that, but it will take even longer to flourish so I'm not going to get into it for now.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I don't want Mars to be a hero, or a good guy.
But that's the whole point of his character, that's who he is deep down, he's a victim of severe injustice and loathes to perpetuate it. Alas, he got caught in a situation where he must do vile shit to reach the conclusive idea of "justice" whipped into him by his groomers (demons win, humans lose).
Unless I'm completely misreading his inner monologue; I don't want to speak for the author.

Not gonna elaborate a lot on the rest because I'd honestly end up insulting you, just going to say this game is good because of the good writing which defies the standard one-dimensional cardboard cutout "characters" present in most (all?) cuck garbage.
Nobody here is one-dimensional, every character has their motives and justifications for their actions, even if they're horrible and nonsensical. Everybody is motivated by the poisonous obsession with "doing the right thing", their hands eventually tied by their commitment to the deed, knowingly or unknowingly warping their whole personality permanently.

If you want the "EVIL ALPHA STUD FUCKS BRAINLESS SLUT'S BRAIN WHILE LOSER BETA MALE CRIES", there's plenty of it out there. Hell, there's plenty of it in here as well, only it's a lot more complicated because the alpha stud isn't evil, and the brainless slut is actually not brainless and... well, you get the idea.

Isn't it a bit...counter-productive to play a game/genre that's all about the inversion of morals, if you dislike justice not prevailing?
To me it seems as if it's the corruption of morals, how far people will go to justify becoming corrupt, and how it corrupts everyone, even (especially?) the corrupter. It really is a story as old as time, that evil takes its victims on all sides. (Also, to me personally, villains ending up the victims of their own villainy is a trope I love).
Maybe that's the same thing as "inversion", I guess I don't really get what you mean.

And who's to say justice won't prevail in this story?? We're yet to see the ending... It's probably going to be some fucked up, twisted idea of justice... but I'm still in on the ride to see it.

Although I would argue, Hero's current situation is just the illusion of just. He's had the weight of the world placed on his shoulders, not by choice. And he's expected to act like this big, macho stud hero, when in reality he's the exact opposite. Even before Mars came into the picture he was a submissive, insecure wimp with his priestess "wearing the pants". Forced to pretend being someone he isn't, is kinda...unjust. It's all a matter of perspective.
You're just agreeing with me, I made of point of how his entire life from the start was set up to be a blessing in disguise, a box of shit in a nice wrapping. And what does he get for that? Even more shit, and he's completely oblivious to why.
You can argue that he's an unlikable asshole, but really, he's just a stupid kid that got caught in the wrong game played by the wrong forces. And he's got no way out!

I think it would make for interesting content, which is why I'm going the extra to have the option for Erin to be genderbent.
Ok, first of all, thank you for protecting my fragile heterosexuality. The bussy was going to get me this time, I can feel it.

Second of all... what kind of injustice has Erin committed to... JUSTIFY what is happening to him? Like I've said, he's a victim of circumstances, so what is happening to him is... OBJECTIVELY - injustice!
And if it's not, and it's a matter of perspective, explain to me the perspective of his guilt in this whole scenario.

even if somehow Erin won against Mars, it will just continue the system of ritualistic bloodletting of Demons.
Ahh, forgive me for saying this, but that is such a narrow perspective that your writing defied so far. That either the protagonist or the antagonist winning is obligated by the other losing. That Erin's just ending is equal to Mars' injust ending. Mars is a man that always has a compromise prepared, doesn't he? Just putting some ideas out there. It's your story, after all.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, I agree with your points. But the concept of justice is relative, even if somehow Erin won against Mars, it will just continue the system of ritualistic bloodletting of Demons. Someone has to take the hit as the martyr of the story. That's basically the price of change.

Because this is at the end of the day, Mars' story, it makes sense to me that his final obstacle is winning over the person he wronged the most. I think it would make for interesting content, which is why I'm going the extra to have the option for Erin to be genderbent.

There is something else beyond that, but it will take even longer to flourish so I'm not going to get into it for now.
So Erin's suffering is for the greater good? Now I feel somewhat guilty to enjoying his suffering. I hope his transformation into Mars' lover will have equal or greater pleasure than his suffering. I hope we can see the goddess get her just deserts too.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes