Agul

Jun 19, 2017
changelog?
"Old saves should work, just reload your save from the last scene of the previous update (scene with the Goddess).

Like last time, this version doesn't include the new scenes in the gallery, I'll upload that version later. No need to replay the update once you download the new version, it should work with saves from the older version.

This update serves as build-up for the next phase of the game, as well as build-up for Elena's content. It was rather tricky to get the various elements in the same update but I managed to hit the important key points.

Next update I'm planning a highlight H scene with Elena with a bit more effort than usual, it will serve as the payoff for all the build-up. In a way it will be the first real H in the game. Well, I hope I have the skill to implement what I have in mind."

Faffin

Dec 3, 2018
Everytime a new version is released I get excited like I was a little kid about to get a new videogame.

I love the pay offs in this game so much. The game gives you a lot of information about characters and info early on, then that information is added to or gets clarified/expanded upon and makes the world and the characters feel so much more real.

Reactions: dinamite157

oxxykan

Nov 25, 2019
This is probably the best nsfw game I've ever played. I love everything about it. Thank you and keep up the good work nitrolith!

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
do choices matter ? how many paths are there in the game ?
i remember the dev saying the game would have some endings which i assume will be something along the lines of a ending for each main girl, harem end, maybe one Hero End(since we will eventually get trap content out of him) and perhaps one or more bad endings.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Loved the inversion of tropes in this. You 'd expect the young priestess to be the naive, pure waifu and the MILF one to be experienced and cunning. But in this, Cecile has been the manipulative one from the start (a whore's daughter after all), while Mommy priestess acts like an inexperienced teenager crushing hard. Because she has always been a sheltered, pure waifu.

I liked this game since the first update but somehow it keeps getting better.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes