DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Memories didn't work despite having finished the game. I started another game and now it works without needing me to do the game all over again. However, apparently, I still have (not that many) missing scenes. Were some scenes added to the game or are some scene locked behind other characters appreciation (like Vi +1 or +2) ? Because I did wait to do the pillow talk scenes before breaking the curse and the game is pretty linear. Where could I fucked up ?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Memories didn't work despite having finished the game. I started another game and now it works without needing me to do the game all over again. However, apparently, I still have (not that many) missing scenes. Were some scenes added to the game or are some scene locked behind other characters appreciation (like Vi +1 or +2) ? Because I did wait to do the pillow talk scenes before breaking the curse and the game is pretty linear. Where could I fucked up ?
The game checks if you've seen each scene and stores that in renpy persistent save file.
If you reached the end, it should unlock all the scenes, unless save data was moved or if you skipped an update and used someone else's save file. Or possibly could be a bug/situation I haven't considered.

White

Feb 22, 2017
Thanks for the kind words, greatly appreciated!
As someone who love coruption and enjoy slow burn NTR, this game is perfect for me. You did an incredible work and the build up leading to Cecille losing her virginity was amazing. I'll wait eagerly for your futur updates.

Reactions: nitrolith

KartonFox

Aug 14, 2018
I'm really enjoying the writing in this game. Art also has its own charm.
I thought Goddess's actual plan was for humans and demons to get along, that's why she allowed the curse, and everything else that led up to the sex scene. Now, with this cliffhanger. I don't know anymore.
Have you considered opening subscribestar?

Reactions: nitrolith

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I thought Goddess's actual plan was for humans and demons to get along, that's why she allowed the curse, and everything else that led up to the sex scene. Now, with this cliffhanger. I don't know anymore.
Tbf we don't have the faintest idea what she's gonna do, we don't even really know what Mars and Cecille did in the grand scheme yet. The priestess has the heroes power and every priestess before has been loyal to her hero. The heroes power drains from sex and masturbation so what happens to the heroes power in the priestess from the same thing? Since there were no disloyal priestesses before I'd bet nobody actually knows.
With that in mind this meeting with the goddess could be anything from a threat of annihilation to Mars and Cecille hearing a new prophecy. Hell for all we know it was the Goddess' dastardly plan to end the war between humanity and the demons by having someone cuck the hero all along.
One thing we do know though is that the world won't end next update, we still haven't gotten to the flash forward scene from the prologue. We know from that scene that Cecille hasn't finished her corruption quite yet. So it seems likely to me that whatever the Goddess has planned it isn't going to throw THAT much of a wrench in Mar's work. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be more an ally than an adversary.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Tbf we don't have the faintest idea what she's gonna do, we don't even really know what Mars and Cecille did in the grand scheme yet. The priestess has the heroes power and every priestess before has been loyal to her hero. The heroes power drains from sex and masturbation so what happens to the heroes power in the priestess from the same thing? Since there were no disloyal priestesses before I'd bet nobody actually knows.
With that in mind this meeting with the goddess could be anything from a threat of annihilation to Mars and Cecille hearing a new prophecy. Hell for all we know it was the Goddess' dastardly plan to end the war between humanity and the demons by having someone cuck the hero all along.
One thing we do know though is that the world won't end next update, we still haven't gotten to the flash forward scene from the prologue. We know from that scene that Cecille hasn't finished her corruption quite yet. So it seems likely to me that whatever the Goddess has planned it isn't going to throw THAT much of a wrench in Mar's work. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be more an ally than an adversary.
"Since there were no disloyal priestesses that we know of". We can't know to what extent former priesstesses did stuff. Maybe not as much as Cecile, but we can't assume they were all perfectly loyal either.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
"Since there were no disloyal priestesses that we know of". We can't know to what extent former priesstesses did stuff. Maybe not as much as Cecile, but we can't assume they were all perfectly loyal either.
Maybe, but the narrative seems to expect us to. If nothing else we know that Cecille believes it, and we know that the priestess selection is supposed to limit the possibility of this happening. From what we've seen at least a priestess having sex with another man appears to trigger some kind of divine intervention. If nothing else I doubt any priestesses have gone as far as Cecille, potentially invoking the wrath of the Goddess is probably a pretty hard event to cover up.
Either way though, we don't know. There's a lot we can speculate about but not much concrete evidence in the world yet of what it means for a priestess to cheat on her hero like that.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maybe, but the narrative seems to expect us to. If nothing else we know that Cecille believes it, and we know that the priestess selection is supposed to limit the possibility of this happening. From what we've seen at least a priestess having sex with another man appears to trigger some kind of divine intervention. If nothing else I doubt any priestesses have gone as far as Cecille, potentially invoking the wrath of the Goddess is probably a pretty hard event to cover up.
Either way though, we don't know. There's a lot we can speculate about but not much concrete evidence in the world yet of what it means for a priestess to cheat on her hero like that.
We know there are different schools of thought on how to approach this problem, and I bet Cecille will learn things are not that straightforward as she thinks when the hero's mother comes or after the conversation with the goddess. I do think she has an idealised view on how this things work and that could change then. For all we know if the goddess intervenes she could say something like "Another cheating priestess. Can't you whores keep your legs closed for five minutes?" (I would literally laugh out loud if that were to happen). Former priestesses could have omited a lot of details in the story they pass down. I think that's how the story could go, but it's only a guess.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, this could be another defining moment for Cecille. Realising that the priestesses are not as pure as she though they were, and that there's a lot of secrets and dirt most priestesses are not aware of.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
What I find interesting is that Hellele has use for Goddess essence. So we know that both demons and heroes used to be much, much stronger. If Goddess essence is what gives heroes power, does Hellele's essence make demons stronger? What if the Goddess also has an interest in Hellele's essence? What if killing the demon lords and other powerful demons does something with their essence?
Another interesting fact is that the Goddess's "blessing" is concentrated into only one or two individuals every generation: the hero and his priestess. What makes the hero special is that his blessing is hereditary. If masturbating reduces the blessing's potency, what do you think happens when they have actual not-"ruined" orgasms? Maybe the reason why the demon king always dies is because the act of siring an heir weakens him. Alternatively, what if it's a matter of quality over quantity? Maybe demonkind collectively have the power to rival the hero, but their individual quality is low and their inability to make good use of it (or unwillingness to die for their race/king/nation) makes it easier for the hero to win, since he doesn't expect to die. There's no precedent.

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Yeah, I'm considering opening a subscribestar. I just need to get to it.

Regarding the Goddess, she's a bit different than what most people expect of that kind of character. The conversation with her, is going to shake the status quo a bit.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
One thing we do know though is that the world won't end next update, we still haven't gotten to the flash forward scene from the prologue. We know from that scene that Cecille hasn't finished her corruption quite yet.
You think so? My thought always was that the prologue scene is something that happens at some point during Cecilles first curse and the game just doesn't bother to show it twice.
At least to me current Cecille seems far more corrupted than she was in the prologue.

Concerning the goddess I also thought at first that she supporting what happens as a means to end the cycle of violence. But with the cliffhanger I have the theory that she may be less an human like goddess doing things for a specific goal and more like a force of nature.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
The game checks if you've seen each scene and stores that in renpy persistent save file.
If you reached the end, it should unlock all the scenes, unless save data was moved or if you skipped an update and used someone else's save file. Or possibly could be a bug/situation I haven't considered.
For example, there are 2 Vi scenes in the memories to be unlocked: vi rides Cecille and Vi gets the D. I have the first unlocked, but not the second one altought I litteraly have saved on the scene.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This game should have the NTR tag
Hello friend. F95 uses their own definitions for tags which can be found here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

In a doujin you have no clear indication of which one is the main character, the cuck? the bull? the girl?
As such NTR is used to indicate that both netori and netorare occur simultaneously depending on the perspective you take of who is the main character.

In a video game there is a main character which you play as. You can very clearly be the cuck OR the bull OR the girl.
To accommodate the difference F95 defines NTR as a game where you play the cuck
For games where you play the bull (like this one) it instead uses the [cheating] tag, which this game has.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
For example, there are 2 Vi scenes in the memories to be unlocked: vi rides Cecille and Vi gets the D. I have the first unlocked, but not the second one altought I litteraly have saved on the scene.
That's strange. The save data must have gotten jumbled up.
If you have a save there, just reload it and finish the scene. Save elsewhere and see if it shows up in the gallery.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes