Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I would have liked to see the first person of the protagonist Cecile's first time not in the third person I don't like that about the game I hope they change it and make the scene from another angle

NierBooT

Sep 20, 2017
I would have liked to see the first person of the protagonist Cecile's first time not in the third person I don't like that about the game I hope they change it and make the scene from another angle
I hope they do too, that angle was a little disappointing.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She said she planned on doing it, but deleted those files by accident before implementing it. I'd rather have it too, but if she tried to do it in a less fetish way maybe it's better this way.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I don't know if the creator can but a serious idea if I added as quick time events that is not only with the mouse but with the keyboard is just an opinion

DjSilverRemix

Jul 2, 2022
Good morning I have this problem, when advancing the dialogs or when selecting the option to see the characteristics of cecile using the red heart button on the top right I get this error dialog, I have an old version of the game 2.3 installed and I am already using 3.0 to my surprise when I opened the game I got the same save points as in 2.3, how do I fix this problem in version 3.0? this error also appears in the sex scenes

Last edited:

spakray

Jun 26, 2019
I don't know if the creator can but a serious idea if I added as quick time events that is not only with the mouse but with the keyboard is just an opinion
how am i supposed to fap in peace then huh ? i think i will stick to the fountain event where you have to time it to not get cought

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone know why the gap between patron and public release is a week for this update? It was only a couple of days last update. Obviously I'm not paying so I have no right to complain, I am just curious why the gap is widening

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes