aurelion44

Oct 21, 2020
Am I playing the game wrong? To break the second curse of Cecille I have only archieve aroung 6-7% curse break per train. Am I supposed to simply grind the same scens over and over again?

Can someone explain the game mechanics to me? Esp. the arousal bar and how it counts seems to be broken. Spewing out red numbers without any real meaning. Why would you keep it programmed like this?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Am I playing the game wrong? To break the second curse of Cecille I have only archieve aroung 6-7% curse break per train. Am I supposed to simply grind the same scens over and over again?

Can someone explain the game mechanics to me? Esp. the arousal bar and how it counts seems to be broken. Spewing out red numbers without any real meaning. Why would you keep it programmed like this?
You don't need to achieve more. You will max out the curse bar way before the availible events run out. There's tons of them for cecille curse 2.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
i don't like that concept art of erin it would be better if i had two bigger reasons the truth until now no that images is horrible it can improve

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
This is for me one of those games you start for just the H content but then you stick around for the story/scenario. The plot is not half bad at all and it’s really interesting how instead of character development you have character deconstruction here, most notable example is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also will we get to see Mars’ master/shishou(?) at some point in the story? she’s been hinted at and foreshadowed a couple of times and sounds like an interesting character.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Well, it's kinda hard for me to judge this sketch of Erin, since I'm not into gay staff. As far as I remember, the dev promised us a complete female version. So if I don't look at the lower half of the body, and give my opinion, I think pigtails don't suit Erin at all, and the face... well, as I said some time ago, he's already look's like a girl so much that even, when I played this game for first time I thought it's a girl pretending to be a boy. And this orange lines on eyes supposed to be painted eyelashes? Doesn't look good to me. If add makeup at all (which is not always good), I think, some dark makeup around the eyes would look better. And what with this smile? It's already maxed out corruption? I really liked that grimy look on his face (like the one you can see in the main page screenshot), if not for his real personality it would look somewhat attractive? Because I really into grim tomboys like Mikasa from AOT. So I think some sad or submissive face of a person on the verge would fit here more. If we look at other character in this game, they don't seem to change their appearance at all (except clothes), even despite all these curse stages, and yet Erin here looks like a fucked up piece of meat. If I understand correctly, it's early sketch from close post, so I hope that's not the end version.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Well, it's kinda hard for me to judge this sketch of Erin, since I'm not into gay staff. As far as I remember, the dev promised us a complete female version. So if I don't look at the lower half of the body, and give my opinion, I think pigtails don't suit Erin at all, and the face... well, as I said some time ago, he's already look's like a girl so much that even, when I played this game for first time I thought it's a girl pretending to be a boy. And this orange lines on eyes supposed to be painted eyelashes? Doesn't look good to me. If add makeup at all (which is not always good), I think, some dark makeup around the eyes would look better. And what with this smile? It's already maxed out corruption? I really liked that grimy look on his face (like the one you can see in the main page screenshot), if not for his real personality it would look somewhat attractive? Because I really into grim tomboys like Mikasa from AOT. So I think some sad or submissive face of a person on the verge would fit here more. If we look at other character in this game, they don't seem to change their appearance at all (except clothes), even despite all these curse stages, and yet Erin here looks like a fucked up piece of meat. If I understand correctly, it's early sketch from close post, so I hope that's not the end version.
To clear up more of your suspicions, Nitro did say it was an old concept and already changed. Here's the pics on discord btw (seems like Nitro wasn't quite sure on the hairstyle)
1660026831718.png
It seems more of a completely corrupted version of FemErin so I wouldn't worry much and we'll get to see Erin's slow but oh sure downfall of degeneracy.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I don't understand why feminize Erin if the mc already has all the girls, he fulfilled the mission but someone explains to me what's the point I hope this doesn't destroy the story since I like how it's going

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't understand why feminize Erin if the mc already has all the girls, he fulfilled the mission but someone explains to me what's the point I hope this doesn't destroy the story since I like how it's going
Besides those narrative reasons Erin is literally the most perfect sissy anyone has ever imagined. He's an effeminate, insecure, girly boy cuckold with a micro penis who can't orgasm properly from stimulating his dick. He's already addicted to masturbation and he can't even enjoy it, as soon as he discovers the sissygasm he's done.
On top of all of that, after stealing all his women, stealing his mother, sabotaging his quest, stealing all his power, and undoubtedly destroying his whole ego and sense of self he at least deserves the love and comfort of being Mars' cum slave.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
What I like the most about these games are the difficult moments of the mc so as not to get caught I would like to continue that narrative (if the developer would add dialogue choices this would make me feel like you are a mars and what a crucial decision to make in moments of drama if you fail you lose and game over)

Iceby

Aug 13, 2020
Hey, love what you're doing and the direction the game is going, honestly have no complaints about anything at all.

Love everything from story, to gameplay and h scene concept, to the art, to the characters. Keep it up! Looking forward to upcoming content and more characters.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
So, i have a question.
Those Points will be about what ending to get. If you want harem ending they should be somewhat equal among all characters.
About this scene, It doesn't have to be a lie. He can use it to manipulate cecille and still mean what he said.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Those Points will be about what ending to get. If you want harem ending they should be somewhat equal among all characters.
About this scene, It doesn't have to be a lie. He can use it to manipulate cecille and still mean what he said.
I don't mean it though, I personally view it as bullshit said to manipulate her. And as such for ME it is a lie.
But I am considering lying to the game about it being a lie

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't mean it though, I personally view it as bullshit said to manipulate her. And as such for ME it is a lie.
But I am considering lying to the game about it being a lie
But whether you believe it or not to Mars it is the truth if you choose that option. He knows a lot of things about both that world and his own story that we don't. He's not a really a good self insert and you'll probably get more out of him doing what he'd do rather than what you'd do imo.
Cecilia is rebelling against the plan set out by a being who could sneeze the entire planet out of existence in her mad compulsion to finish the quest. She's become the very antithesis of what her role as a priestess should be but she's continuing and not giving up no matter how corrupt she becomes or what new ailment sets her back. No matter what happens she's convinced on some level that if she just pushes on then she'll be able to fix everything. Basically she's an idiot, but she is undoubtedly a brave idiot.

4.70 star(s) 281 Votes