Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Sure pal. If you want to call something as vague as maybe "less than 2 months like usual" as a schedule then go ahead. Good job finding a quote from almost a month ago btw.
This game is under a year old and the developer is active in the community. An update every two months is a schedule, a schedule that has not failed for the development of the game.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This game is under a year old and the developer is active in the community. An update every two months is a schedule, a schedule that has not failed for the development of the game.
Having the developer active in the community has nothing to do with a schedule but whatever. The game was not always released every two months. It was about one month in the beginning and then as the game became more elaborate, it became 1.5 months and finally now it was been two months per release for last two releases. You either forgot or did not know. You can easily check this by checking the Changelog and the dates of the posts with release download links. The creator has a plans for what he wants to develop with each release but that is not a schedule. Future releases could be longer or shorter it would not be strange.

If you want to continue to believe all future releases will be on the same schedule so you can have a date to look forward to, that is fine. But I just hope you do not tell other people that is the schedule. If a release does not happen I do not want those people disappointed at the creator for not following your promised schedule.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doran

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Having the developer active in the community has nothing to do with a schedule but whatever. The game was not always released every two months. It was about one month in the beginning and then as the game became more elaborate, it became 1.5 months and finally now it was been two months per release for last two releases. You either forgot or did not know. You can easily check this by checking the Changelog and the dates of the posts with release download links. The creator has a plans for what he wants to develop with each release but that is not a schedule. Future releases could be longer or shorter it would not be strange.

If you want to continue to believe all future releases will be on the same schedule so you can have a date to look forward to, that is fine. But I just hope you do not tell other people that is the schedule. If a release does not happen I do not want those people disappointed at the creator for not following your promised schedule.
Look my point is that the developer has communicated that their current schedule, right now, is an update every 2 months. I am aware that the time between updates used to be shorter, my point there was that there has never been a period of two months without an update. Your claim that there is no set schedule in response to someone asking when the next update will be released is simply false. The developer has claimed that they want to get this update out within 2 months of the last update. I did not claim that all future updates will be two months long. I can't know that. But to act like a statement from the developer in a public place (the discord for this game) that has not been amended by the developer since has no bearing on reality is insane. It is of course possible that development takes longer than 2 months, but there is no reason to suspect that that will happen.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Look my point is that the developer has communicated that their current schedule, right now, is an update every 2 months. I am aware that the time between updates used to be shorter, my point there was that there has never been a period of two months without an update. Your claim that there is no set schedule in response to someone asking when the next update will be released is simply false. The developer has claimed that they want to get this update out within 2 months of the last update. I did not claim that all future updates will be two months long. I can't know that. But to act like a statement from the developer in a public place (the discord for this game) that has not been amended by the developer since has no bearing on reality is insane. It is of course possible that development takes longer than 2 months, but there is no reason to suspect that that will happen.
The Discord screenshot only says the next update will probably be released within two months, nothing about a update every two months. The best you can say is something like "Based on past releases and what the creator has said, the next update will probably be around x date" but to say there the schedule is every two months or to expect a update every two months is misleading at best. There are plenty of people here hungry for more updates so statements like yours will only cause disappointment if the "schedule" is not followed. Please be responsible with what you post.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Interesting that Cecille now has the power to create small portals. If they are stable and safe that could certainly create some fun situations.

If she creates a portal in both hers and mars underwear and anchors them to their body they could technically fuck anywhere at any point while doing other stuff.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
And then she cuts his lil bro when she’s done. Don’t stick it in crazy nor portals you dont control yourself.

Aside from that, what’s the deal with the new patreon poll? I let the democracy to Nitrolith, but can we know the content, something about parasitic Helena ?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
While I'm not into this pregnancy stuff and would prefer to avoid such scenes, I believe that the dev should more relay onto his own vision and do the game he/she wanted to do. Because it's the reason why we came for this game in the first play. It's seems to me as big milestone for the game story and I think only the dev should decide how it will develop.

Win-win situation would be a separate route for that, but the question is, how hard it will be to maintain an additional route in this game.

Reactions: 约翰·西娜

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Personally im not a stranger to or against the whole idea of the fetish itself of a parasitic ass creature that looks like a tail. But initially it just feels weird to me, but maybe i just dont really know the depth of fetishes the dev knows and wants to showcase from his plans so this plan came as a shock. Not to mention like he said this type of fetish not being seen much if at all in the typical corruption style games I know. I can also see some ppl dropping the game bcuz of the extreme content like this. Kinda like a corruption game suddenly adding scat or guro instead of more traditional stuff like bdsm or whoring them out. I think it could be ok and like the general idea of it being thematic to her character as a mother since I have faith in the creators ability but im not sure if its possible to make the thing cute AND ugly, which I think would really be a make or break for me personally. Wish I could see those previews.

When I think of elenas corruption I woulda never guessed the dev would even consider something like this lol. At most I thought it would just be get her knocked up and have her like your baby more than erin lol. I wonder if the dev has plans to make things even more extreme other than this and erin genderbend/sissification lol

Idk abt the devs stance on how much he lets non patrons affect his decisions in regards to the type of content he puts in the game but if I had to choose I'd personally rather make it an optional or different route like SharkVamp said or to avoid contension make it your standard demonic appearance transformation corruption by demonic magic to reach the same effect in terms of having the general populace hate her for her outward appearance then just have normal pregnancy for the effect of having her like mars baby more than erin. But if i had to choose only between adding it or not... being the degenerate I am... I guess I would? Lol just for the sheer uniqueness it would give to the game and the faith I have in the dev to present the fetish and have it at least seem tolerable to the audience

I sure hope someone leaks the results of the poll at the end if possible bcuz im interested to know what the patrons feel abt it

Last edited:

S h i d a

May 19, 2020
Whenever I click on the blue sphere I keep getting errors. Is there someway to fix this? its breaking the experience. :c

Edit: It was the patch's fault.

Last edited:

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I didn’t expect that. I would say that it would depends on the quality of the arts. Great arts make everything better

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
What is the end point for the latest update? I can't go beyond Cecille Affection:17. Can't break her curse. No more dates with the Queen. Am I missing something? There is no tracker

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
What is the end point for the latest update? I can't go beyond Cecille Affection:17. Can't break her curse. No more dates with the Queen. Am I missing something? There is no tracker
Keep playing. You're far from the end. Don't wanna say where as it's a spoiler for you. There's also no 2nd level curse break event yet.

Reactions: Arachnox

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Just to clarify that I understood the 'dream' the MC had about Cecilla and Erin:

So she helped him masturbate daily in front of her scantily dressed self? Is this the 'regimen' she spoke of that would give him protection (and why Erin has no issues with wanking off to the orb)?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Just to clarify that I understood the 'dream' the MC had about Cecilla and Erin:

So she helped him masturbate daily in front of her scantily dressed self? Is this the 'regimen' she spoke of that would give him protection (and why Erin has no issues with wanking off to the orb)?
Does Erin wank off to the orb? Cecilles goal is to prevent Erin from masturbating since it's killing him.
My impression of the 'dream' was that she put a chastity cage on him or something of the sort.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: theola
4.70 star(s) 284 Votes