drinkwater69

Jul 1, 2020
Storywise the demon corruption on Elena does feel like the natural next step, and this could be done still without the actual 'parasite'. It definitely is a predictable progression of the character which isn't particularly exciting but predictable is never a bad thing if supported with great writing to make it memorable.

For the dev I hope you consult the opinions of other writers you trust more than the supporters when it comes to the story, the people never know they want something until they tried it and the general public will always opt for the less riskier option if given the chance. Letting the patrons choose which fetish to keep/pursue is nice though and is a good incentive for supporting. Your game is amazing, the art at first glance may not look great but it works so well when animated and with the music really brings the depraved scenes of this story to life.

Last edited:

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
I just hope dev isn’t killing his own creativity to please the flimsy whimsical collective. Like he really hasn’t disappointed so far and there’s no telling how it’ll play out until it actually does but I‘ve seen more than a couple of fanbases kill their own games out of ”pulling too hard on the teddy bear and ripping it open”.

Reactions: ddaannyy1

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I just hope dev isn’t killing his own creativity to please the flimsy whimsical collective. Like he really hasn’t disappointed so far and there’s no telling how it’ll play out until it actually does but I‘ve seen more than a couple of fanbases kill their own games out of ”pulling too hard on the teddy bear and ripping it open”.
Lol, don't worry. They said in discord that they are kind of relieved it went to 'no' since it would have been a lot of work to get right.
What they want to do is make Elena turn more demonic outwardly while staying a good person. The parasite was basically a means to have a reason for the transformation, so now they just need to find a new reason for the transformation to occur.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Isn't Mars about Erin's age anyway? It seems much more depraved to have him directly steal her maternal love than it does to send it to a proxy. Since Elena is indirectly responsible for Mars' mom dying it also has a certain justice to it. That preserves her human decency, steals love from Erin and leaves her much more vulnerable to Mars' fucked up influence.
Besides, demons, humans, parasites, I don't really care as long as it's alive I don't wanna see it going into one of Mars' girls. That's the exact opposite kinda NTR I'm looking for here :WeSmart:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Honestly I love the idea of a demonic-looking Elena, but to deliberately put a parasite inside her is a bit too extreme for me.
Putting a curse on her that gradually changes her look would be more tame, but I can understand why they might want to stay clear of yet another curse.

Elena learning to love her parasite over time also sounds weird and I don't think it would be as satisfying as a netori tool. Her willingly choosing her demonic form over time, while Erin pushes her towards her old form, might work though.

Just my opinion ofc.

Nov 17, 2018
I see people saying that the ass parasite is too extreme of a content and that they'll drop the game and I'm confused. To me at least this concept is really timid and mundane. I don't see the controversy frankly :coffee:

What unsupervised internet access at a young age does to a MF :HideThePain:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
awesome game but last update was kinda shallow,hope we get more training animations with dark girl next one

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
awesome game but last update was kinda shallow,hope we get more training animations with dark girl next one
oh yeah. am really looking forward to what happens when the seal is broken or filled a second time for sera after the whole elena thing is sorted out.

Lol, don't worry. They said in discord that they are kind of relieved it went to 'no' since it would have been a lot of work to get right.
What they want to do is make Elena turn more demonic outwardly while staying a good person. The parasite was basically a means to have a reason for the transformation, so now they just need to find a new reason for the transformation to occur.
Thnx for the update on how the patreon vote is going for something as big as this. Nice to hear the patron's vote isnt inhibiting his vision too much and that hes okay with how it turned out. Though I do hope that he still has an open mind for more creative sexual stuff that can come from the fantasy theme and world he has and make them optional instead if patrons deem it too extreme. so many games have fantasy worlds but only deliver vanilla/typical content when they could make more use of the setting. Gave me a smile when they mentioned the mc giving vi popsicles of his jizz and when he got creative by adding stomach bulging with vi

Last edited:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
All the updates except the last one were bangers. I did not like the Elena stuff at all, it felt extremely forced and rushed and nonsensical. There are a hundreds of ways to make a mom ntr story, but the dev took the most weird options of them all. Perhaps the story ahead might redeem it, but I wish he rewrote the last update so that it feels more organic and the story flows better.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
All the updates except the last one were bangers. I did not like the Elena stuff at all, it felt extremely forced and rushed and nonsensical. There are a hundreds of ways to make a mom ntr story, but the dev took the most weird options of them all. Perhaps the story ahead might redeem it, but I wish he rewrote the last update so that it feels more organic and the story flows better.
My complaint about the last update would be the gameplay since it seem like the "training" with Elena seem like a placeholder to get to the "pillow talk" scenes. If you thought the story was not up to par then I suppose that means you are a adept connoisseur of mommy ntr stories compared to the rest of us.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have a full gallery save for the newest update? Could also use save series to see the new scenes.

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
I see people saying that the ass parasite is too extreme of a content and that they'll drop the game and I'm confused. To me at least this concept is really timid and mundane. I don't see the controversy frankly :coffee:

What unsupervised internet access at a young age does to a MF :HideThePain:
With you on this one, at the very least for me here’s a perfectly good/acceptable execution of the ass parasite idea ->

But to be honest I don’t really mind much if dev doesn’t go for it so long as dev feels it’s right and the game is still following the original vision for the most part.

Reactions: 约翰·西娜

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
With you on this one, at the very least for me here’s a perfectly good/acceptable execution of the ass parasite idea ->

But to be honest I don’t really mind much if dev doesn’t go for it so long as dev feels it’s right and the game is still following the original vision for the most part.
Yeah, well it wasn't my idea to be honest. It was something that was suggested to me over discord inspired by the game you mentioned. At first I didn't take it seriously, but after a few days I started to imagine some really good scenarios.

The content would have been generally wholesome with some sad stuff here and there, I thought of it like if Elena was forced to raise a pokémon or something like that to help her gain empathy towards demons, even the gross low class kind.
The empathy in turn will have her consider herself as something not entirely human but a demi-human like Mars but in a different way. Thus they see eye to eye in a way they haven't before.

Also the parasite would eventually become her own person and would evolve to mimic how her mother looks and would learn simple words. She'll try to dress herself ect

I'm relieved because while it could have been great and something probably quite unique, it would have put quite a strain because Elena already has way too many layers that needs to be explored and this one basically changed the trajectory I had for her.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, well it wasn't my idea to be honest. It was something that was suggested to me over discord inspired by the game you mentioned. At first I didn't take it seriously, but after a few days I started to imagine some really good scenarios.

The content would have been generally wholesome with some sad stuff here and there, I thought of it like if Elena was forced to raise a pokémon or something like that to help her gain empathy towards demons, even the gross low class kind.
The empathy in turn will have her consider herself as something not entirely human but a demi-human like Mars but in a different way. Thus they see eye to eye in a way they haven't before.

Also the parasite would eventually become her own person and would evolve to mimic how her mother looks and would learn simple words. She'll try to dress herself ect

I'm relieved because while it could have been great and something probably quite unique, it would have put quite a strain because Elena already has way too many layers that needs to be explored and this one basically changed the trajectory I had for her.
While I agree the parasite raising idea could be interesting, the main reason I disliked adding it would have no lasting impact on the future of the story. I thought the story would end if one of two ways. One the parasite dies and causes a major downer for all of us or it lives and becomes a child like NPC for Mars to show affection for. It could also become a sex target too but personally I do not wish for that. I do not how much of the story you have is set in stone and how much is still bendable. The story is probably at the midpoint so adding a new important character now would just be a Diabolus ex Machina and at best a interesting distraction from the main story. Just my two-cents. Just glad you are not doing it.

Also if you trying to develop empathy instead of using a random demon I would use Mars instead. I do not know if you will go into details about his past in the future but a interesting scenario would be a dream where Elena dreams she becomes a caretaker for Mars when he was little and weak. This way she can see his pain and how helpless he was and how she could not help him in the past. Heck another way would be her in the role of the abuser so we see how Elena reacts to having to harm Mars as a child. It would also make a great contrast between Erin's childhood and Mars'. I know you are planning scenes for Cecilia to become a child for therapy reason, why not use Mars' childhood too?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
While I agree the parasite raising idea could be interesting, the main reason I disliked adding it would have no lasting impact on the future of the story. I thought the story would end if one of two ways. One the parasite dies and causes a major downer for all of us or it lives and becomes a child like NPC for Mars to show affection for. It could also become a sex target too but personally I do not wish for that. I do not how much of the story you have is set in stone and how much is still bendable. The story is probably at the midpoint so adding a new important character now would just be a Diabolus ex Machina and at best a interesting distraction from the main story. Just my two-cents. Just glad you are not doing it.

Also if you trying to develop empathy instead of using a random demon I would use Mars instead. I do not know if you will go into details about his past in the future but a interesting scenario would be a dream where Elena dreams she becomes a caretaker for Mars when he was little and weak. This way she can see his pain and how helpless he was and how she could not help him in the past. Heck another way would be her in the role of the abuser so we see how Elena reacts to having to harm Mars as a child. It would also make a great contrast between Erin's childhood and Mars'. I know you are planning scenes for Cecilia to become a child for therapy reason, why not use Mars' childhood too?
Yeah, all those reasons is why I let people decide. For me it's relatively the same.

As for empathy there are a lot of methods, and Elena already has lots of it she just needs a little push.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes