Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
He is right, but when the corruption advances, that type of scene could be added, since the excuse of the curse has to continue the story.

He has thought of an interactive scene from behind the girls like when they fight and that the mc supports or does some action because I like to see the back more

tem41k

Jun 7, 2017
Can anyone help? I am somehow stuck on second stage for Cecille. Bar is maxed but
but no new scenes appear. Skipping days not helping. Judging by gallery there a lot scenes remains, new girl Elena...

P.S Nevermind, fix it. I trigger event after minigame during day with Cecille before events that lead to this minigame...

Last edited:

Akka84

Apr 4, 2020
Can anyone help? I am somehow stuck on second stage for Cecille. Bar is maxed but
but no new scenes appear. Skipping days not helping. Judging by gallery there a lot scenes remains, new girl Elena...
Speak with the other characters at diferent times, it will trigger a scene

reidogado21

Jun 11, 2022
View attachment 1506605

Overview:
The evil demon hordes have risen once again led by the Demon King and so the Hero and his allies are trying to thwart their advances.
You play as such ally, but you have a big secret. You've been sent by the Demon King as a spy in order to destroy the Hero's party from within.
Will you be able to pull it off? Or will you fail in your mission?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-20
Release Date: 2022-07-19
Developer: Nitrolith - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3 Gallery
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
ANDROID*

Patches: Name change

*This version is not released by the dev, download at your own risk

View attachment 1506218 View attachment 1506219 View attachment 1506220 View attachment 1506221 View attachment 1506222 View attachment 1506225 View attachment 1506226
Can you fix the Android download link?

Reactions: Oussama99

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's either an old save or you've used the MC rename patch. It breaks the game.
Surely the save import issue is no longer a surprise? now that you know about it, you should make it so future saves are future proof and can be transferred into newer versions.
In an episodic game it is critical to have that option.
You should also have some cheats while the game is in development to allow someone to rapidly catch up if they are trying to rebuild their save

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes