Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
changelog?
"This one is rather special and required a lot of key scenes to be in place to setup future content. As such it ended up being comprised entirely of scenes, with no new training positions. 20 or so new scenes, Except for one they all have a unique CG and in certain cases multiple CGs.

Due to that I want to say that my art has improved and I hope you can see that for yourselves.

The best way to get into this update is to continue from the last scene of the previous update. Preferably the start of the scene.
Since there are no new training positions, I decided to not include a training segment between scenes so this update will play more like a VN.

I hope you enjoy the final scene, I consider it the first proper H scene in the game and the start of the second phase of the game."

tdlr: no training scene, just has sex scenes with elena

Reactions: mercykillme

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Just start the game and didnt get far. Wanna say I have some idea for dev if they reading here.
Turn the hero into girls and F all. That all
I got other game to follow on and I will be keeping eye on this

Reactions: wiseold6996
Nov 15, 2021
After a very mid and a tiring work day, what fantastic news to come home to. Guess I'll know what I'll be doing later! ( :rolleyes: )

nitrolith Thanks for your hard work as always. (Haven't partecipated much in the thread but lurked a lot before)
Seriously, though: I always thought, ever since I saw the game posted here a looooong time ago, that it sounded like an interesting concept and that I might get interested in... But it's amazing to see just how much invested I got in the end, when I got to try it. If ever comes a day where you end up doubting your own writing skills, look no further than mine and other people's appreciation for your creation thus far. I'd say that alone says plenty.

Old topic but; a shame the parasite idea didn't went through in the end - I didn't particularly like it initially but, I do respect your artistic viewpoint, and plus, your idea sounded interesting imo when we got to be properly introduced to it fully. And thus, while I do completely understand hearing the publics' wishes, fingers crossed you'll manage to do just that in the future without also deviating too much from your own ideas!

Just start the game and didnt get far. Wanna say I have some idea for dev if they reading here.
It's already one of the (planned) endings iirc. ...Well, let's say one part of it, at least, for sure lol.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
O
I already thought the hero was cross dressing trap by seeing the screenshots. But he is going to transformed soon enough hopefully

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Cecile cockblocked blueballed NTR-ed all kind of names. RIP her. Mars and Erin, goddamn poor guys. Elena the innocent sweet mommy. RIP her too. Great update, can't wait for the next one. More Ceceile please.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
Cecile cockblocked blueballed NTR-ed all kind of names. RIP her. Mars and Erin, goddamn poor guys. Elena the innocent sweet mommy. RIP her too. Great update, can't wait for the next one. More Ceceile please.
That's true, I've never actually seen convincing fem-NTR/cuckoldry anywhere tbh. Nitrolith really impressing me with it.
Can't wait for her next scene and hopefully she wears that new outfit.

nub01

May 9, 2017
Very Fantastic update was sad tat elena was the main focus point on last update but now i like her alot over cecile. This is just the beginning of whats more to come >.< hype. U sir just won me over signing up on patreon looking to continue this voyage with fellow fans.

Rengar123

Oct 22, 2019
I was rather disappointed when we basically got a divine mandate from the goddess of light/humans to ruin the hero's life
It is hard to describe exactly what I feel but I will try...
basically, it feels like jumping the shark, and also cheapens your success.
Instead of "oh, divine champions need to fight each other" its "reality itself bends over backwards to make sure you succeed"
Because the "hero" is not actually the hero. The scenario is light fragments make the hero, the guy is literally cucking both the hero and the princess out of these shards. If you didn't know any of the characters in this story and all I told you is that there is a strong man fucking a princess to kill the devil. You would assume the hero isnt the kid. The plot is now going in the direction that the player character is actually the hero, and regardless of if he's "good" or "evil" he will still betray the demon lord and impregnate the princess, preventing the demon lord from achieving his goals. The girl demon(forgotname) is shown to be both brutal and degenerate in her morals, but is refusing to harm you. The goal is to get the main character to side with one or the other. Gud god is letting all this happen because the end result is the same, bad god is encouraging it as well because it's the only chance of the plan working.

Bending over backwards to fit the story is simply not the case. The story is going in his favour because he's unaware that he's the actual hero. Having him ignorant is the best outcome till the cards are dealt.

Snowmanly

Dec 24, 2018
I've filled the corruption bar on Cicilia the second time around and nothing is happening. When I got to the dungeon and defeat some blobs, one of them jumps on the skip button on a black screen and I can't do anything. That's right after Lavinia gives me some item

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone got a gallery unlock? or a full save from the last version?
The damn sex training is a helluva grind.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes