MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
O

I already thought the hero was cross dressing trap by seeing the screenshots. But he is going to transformed soon enough hopefully
Hope they wanna raping Mars good near the end or any part of the game
for him being soo sexual predator or something
man gonna find it hot when womens take a lead
BETTER NOT DOING WHAT WITCHERS DO WHEN U 2 TIMING

pr83

May 5, 2017
The way Hero-Kun is drawn tells me there's sissyfication on the way. Am I wrong to assume that?

yaxiuluo

Nov 2, 2021
- 4 new training positions. 2 for Cecille and 2 for Sera.
But the latest content has no chance to enter the training scene at all...

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
What's the time between updates ? Monthly ? Or it doesn't have it and just when the dev finishes the update itself ? Just curious lol
It's around 1-2 months each update. Next update is gonna be polishing old content. So, it might be might a good idea to play until that or if you have played it. It's time to replay.

Reactions: iganasuK

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Just started playing earlier today and this game really does have some of the best character writing I've come across in the games here. The spiral into depravity has been pretty well realized so far, and the lewd scenes basically ending as therapy sessions is really satisfying. Just had Cecille crash the date with the Demon Queen and realized that I was enjoying this story as much as any novel I've read recently. Great stuff! I'm not looking forward to reaching the end of current content and having to wait.

Reactions: Ahhjksio

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
I've filled the corruption bar on Cicilia the second time around and nothing is happening. When I got to the dungeon and defeat some blobs, one of them jumps on the skip button on a black screen and I can't do anything. That's right after Lavinia gives me some item
think there's bug, got the same problem, also groping scene and BJ/HJ are unlocked before events that are supposed to unlock them so I guess something's broken

-- EDIT --
loaded old save and managed to get this segment just fine by doing dungeons each morning

Last edited:

Zamzam

May 21, 2018
Very satisfying update. The switch in Helena behaviour at the end was amazing, well done !
I'm looking forward to Sera further corruption and the similar switch in personality craving for lust allowing Mars to indulge her not just from anal.
Thanks for your efforts and hard work !

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
The way Hero-Kun is drawn tells me there's sissyfication on the way. Am I wrong to assume that?
Seem very likely considers all the diologue, scenes and hints. He - future She, will have red hair like her mother too. Great time await

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
For the entire playtrough, I couldn't stop thinking how well the author presents his/her characters.
It was once again heartbreaking, as it was with Sera, but at the same time, I lost all respect for Cecille. I would even say that she became as malicious as her goddess, once she started to enjoy Erin's misery.
I'll probably say a strange thing for this forum, but I would even love to read this story without any explicit sex scenes at all, so much I like the story and characters in this game. Yes, I've always wanted a good game to have that kind of content, but the way the author delivers this tragic story makes me want to empathize with them more than it makes me want to get aroused. Yes this game doesn't have any adventures, and everything mostly revolves around the characters' relationships, but I firmly believe that if the author had taken on the same fantasy setting with battles and adventures and even without the adult content he/she still will succeed in delivering high quality story, that worth playing.
I'm glad Mars wasn't a complete bastard after all, and that deep down he's remorseful. Moreover, he named the very people: Sera and Elena, that I empathize with the most in the story.

pr83

May 5, 2017
The order of events seems to be messed up. I got an event out of nowhere where Lavinia and Cecilia has a convo and Cecilia tries to come clean with her about her relationship with Mars but the thing is I've never had an even before where Cecilia met Lavinia.

aihikari

May 18, 2019
Personally I don't mind bi content as long as the target is a cute one. And based on the spoiler, I definitely have what I'm looking for.
Isn't it better if everyone succumb to the dick~ no more deceiving, no more suffering~

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes