jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
i love elena's insults to cecille lol

holy shiit this game's corruption is top notch, but i hope elena would still call mars her son, i want mom-son roleplay ntr sex scene lol

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Anyone got a gallery unlock? or a full save from the last version?
The damn sex training is a helluva grind.
The version that was just release is the alpha. It has no gallery for the new scenes. Wait for a while for the developer to release the full version for the gallery.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've filled the corruption bar on Cicilia the second time around and nothing is happening. When I got to the dungeon and defeat some blobs, one of them jumps on the skip button on a black screen and I can't do anything. That's right after Lavinia gives me some item
the bar is a prerequisite for unlocking scenes. keep playing through all the unique scenes and make sure to explore a little and interact with all characters.
has it been more than 2 days in game since you saw a unique scene? are you still doing the dungeon (enter then hit skip button is fine)

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
Awesome update, always love how corruption is shown in this game. Since this update is only scenes, does that mean that there will be additional choices alongside training scenarios introduced into this elena section in future updates? As much as the final degradation hit hard, I'm going to miss that cinnamon roll. I hope if we choose correctly there's room for that in one of the endings.

Eater228

May 22, 2020
I was hoping for more content related to Cecile x Mars, so I'm more or less disappointed with the recent updates. As for the history of Mars just WOW. Personally, however, I do not like Elena, probably because I do not like her (motherly) character.
When we filled the Cecile bar for the first time I felt a smooth transition from her to Sera, but here we finally got what many people (including me) had been waiting for (Cecile first time) and suddenly Elena enters ... In my opinion (a person who dislikes her ) she just killed the pace. Maybe it's needed for the story of Mars, but as mentioned above, I don't like her character so I haven't had much fun from the last two updates.
I hope I have not offended anyone and good luck in your further work.

flashpointer

Jan 2, 2018
Incredible. I had no idea I was so into netori until I played this. My only criticism is that the game's not finished yet.

Does anyone have any game/doujin/hentai suggestions that are as close as possible to this? Or does the creator have some suggestions on what inspired their game?

Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021
Swell we finally get to be based and ruining the Hero's and his former waifus lives' pilled! By being someone else!! HAHA!

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
An amazing update with lot of contents. Maybe the most endearing and cruel of all up till now. Great work as always and thank you.

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
What's the time between updates ? Monthly ? Or it doesn't have it and just when the dev finishes the update itself ? Just curious lol

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes