chikipiki

May 18, 2017
The order of events seems to be messed up. I got an event out of nowhere where Lavinia and Cecilia has a convo and Cecilia tries to come clean with her about her relationship with Mars but the thing is I've never had an even before where Cecilia met Lavinia.
You probably have to visit Lavinia using the portal and trigger her date to get those events.

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Incredible. I had no idea I was so into netori until I played this. My only criticism is that the game's not finished yet.

Does anyone have any game/doujin/hentai suggestions that are as close as possible to this? Or does the creator have some suggestions on what inspired their game?
If you like netori doujin/manga. Here are two that i can still remember.
1) Mako's develpoment diary by mucha [#302610]
2) August, 10 Years Later, With You by taniguchi daisuke [#325479]
Both are netori
Regarding game, you can try these two :
1) https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v1-0-2-goldenboy.58102/
2) https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v2-2-2a-tiramisu.117037/
*Both game above are heavily on netori. Have fun ^^

Apr 1, 2020
Got an error, Anyone know a fix
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/p.rpy", line 837, in script
    show lavinia smile at m_mid_la with dissolve
  File "game/scripts/base_images.rpy", line 840, in <module>
    if w_horns:
NameError: name 'w_horns' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/p.rpy", line 837, in script
    show lavinia smile at m_mid_la with dissolve
  File "D:\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:/HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "D:HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:ata\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1283, in render
    self.update(st, at)
  File "D:HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1265, in update
    child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "D:data\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1341, in condition_switch_show
    return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
  File "D:HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in condition_switch_pick
    if renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(code):
  File "D:HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/base_images.rpy", line 840, in <module>
    if w_horns:
NameError: name 'w_horns' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hero Party Must Fall 0.3.6
Sat Sep 24 19:32:34 2022

Reactions: SynthwaveSkeleton

pr83

May 5, 2017
You probably have to visit Lavinia using the portal and trigger her date to get those events.
I have done those but her introduction to Cecile was abrupt. The first time they interacted on my run they already knew each other which made me feel like a event was skipped.

pr83

May 5, 2017
I like the writing and all but man is the training a grind. I'm in the point where Cecilia's curse reemerged and I've filled the big bar at the bottom but nothing has really happened so far. Story is still progressing but that phase of her curse is still there and I can't progress past it or unlock any new positions. Is this normal?

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
This is a game with a lot of potential and a great slow-burn story. My advice to the author is that he should decide if he wants to write a story game with corruption/training and NTR elements or a straight up fetish NTR game because he keeps meandering between one and the other. This is my impression on version before 0.3.6.

Pros:
-great art with a lot of attention to detail +++
-developed cast of characters ++
-characters question their motives and goals (a good moment is when Sera questioned Cecilia when she's going to Mars) +++
-fetish buffet and a variety of kinks and scenes ++
-a good albeit not too original of a story +

Cons:
-no gameplay whatsoever, the demon dungeon is an auto-battler at best -
-some sex scenes are blatantly going for just the fetish fuel instead of making the characters behave naturally how they were presented in the story. Erin's mom Elena is the worst because of this. Her entire character is just "mom ntr" for the sake of "mom ntr". No slow corruption or slow burn like it happens with Sera and Cecilia especially considering the circumstances of her and Mars' situation
-Cecilia virginity loss scene is too short and doesn't hit as hard as it is supposed to ---
-no other male characters in the party besides Erin and Mars --
-grind --

Overall impression:
This is probably in the top 5 favorite NTR games I have played. It gets an even higher praise because it's essentialy a Netori game which tend to have very dumb plots on average. It creates a new spin on this type of NTR subgenre game. I wish it fulfills its potential and becomes the best NTR game out there. Try to give us your own unique take. Don't just go for the obvious. I loved the way you are breaking apart the characters. You clearly know what you're doing. Keep doing that. Don't become lazy and cheap. If you want to make a fetish game toss the story out of the window this second. But if you want to make something unforgettable, focus on the story, don't rush with the kinks, build your characters more (turning Cecilia into a sadist-in-training / mistress was some amazing writing and developing a character besides "a precious priestess who really doesn't want to cheat but is cursed to do it"). Also give Erin a chance to fight back physically. NTR doesn't hit as hard when the Hero is practically useless and just a toy which exists to be cucked. He should be able to threaten Mars more. Mars can't kill him, right? The scene where he pulls Mars down by the collar was great. Erin should wisen up as well. Why isn't he asking: "Where is Cecilia or Sera when Mars is playing with Marion?" Don't forget that the curse aspect is basically a "fantasy blackmail" trope so don't rely on it a lot as well. It should never replace characters' motivations. Introduce more jealousy like you did with Vi and Cecilia + Lativia. Erin being jealous of Mars is great writing as well. Make the party turn on Mars more. Make his struggle to break the girls harder. Give him bigger hurdles. EDIT: and stay away from netorase as much as you can. If you wanted to do netorase you could have scrapped more than half of the story. Mars (or any other characters to that matter) shouldn't ask for permission to do anything from anyone. It hits harder and is waaay hotter when Cecilia or Sera go to get fucked on their own then when Erin "gives them his blessing" to do it. You can and should end the game with an optional netorase ending if you're planning on multiple endings but don't focus on it. Netori all the way.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This is a game with a lot of potential and a great slow-burn story. My advice to the author is that he should decide if he wants to write a story game with corruption/training and NTR elements or a straight up fetish NTR game because he keeps meandering between one and the other. This is my impression on version 0.3.6

Pros:
-great art with a lot of attention to detail +++
-developed cast of characters ++
-characters question their motives and goals (a good moment is when Sera questioned Cecilia when she's going to Mars) +++
-fetish buffet and a variety of kinks and scenes ++
-a good albeit not too original of a story +

Cons:
-no gameplay whatsoever, the demon dungeon is an auto-battler at best -
-some sex scenes are blatantly going for just the fetish fuel instead of making the characters behave naturally how they were presented in the story. Erin's mom Elena is the worst because of this. Her entire character is just "mom ntr" for the sake of "mom ntr". No slow corruption or slow burn like it happens with Sera and Cecilia especially considering the circumstances of her and Mars' situation
-Cecilia virginity loss scene is too short and doesn't hit as hard as it is supposed to ---
-no other male characters in the party besides Erin and Mars --
-grind --

Overall impression:
This is probably in the top 5 favorite NTR games I have played. It gets an even higher praise because it's essential a Netori game which tend to have very dumb plots on average. It creates a new spin on this type of NTR subgenre game. I wish it fulfills its potential and becomes the best NTR game out there. Try to give us your own unique take. Don't just go for the obvious. I loved the way you are breaking apart the characters. You clearly know what you're doing. Keep doing that. Don't become lazy and cheap. If you want to make a fetish game toss the story out of the window this second. But if you want to make something unforgettable, focus on the story, don't rush with the kinks, build your characters more (turning Cecilia into a sadist-in-training / mistress was some amazing writing and developing a character besides "a precious priestess who really doesn't want to cheat but is cursed to do it"). Also give Erin a chance to fight back physically. NTR doesn't hit as hard when the Hero is practically useless and just a toy which exists to be cucked. He should be able to threaten Mars more. Mars can't kill him, right? The scene where he pulls Mars down by the collar was great. Erin should wisen up as well. Why isn't he asking: "Where is Cecilia or Sera when Mars is playing with Marion?" Don't forget that the curse aspect is basically a "fantasy blackmail" trope so don't rely on it a lot as well. It should never replace characters' motivations. Introduce more jealousy like you did with Vi and Cecilia + Lativia. Erin being jealous of Mars is great writing as well. Make the party turn on Mars more. Make his struggle to break the girls harder. Give him bigger hurdles.
Lucky for you instead of progressing the story, the next update will improve existing features and scenes. Some of your cons will be addressed. The current plans are:
- Adding the new standing images for all the heroines
- Adding NPCs (Some H scenes as well)
- Adding new maps
- Adding a shop (includes items to help in training)
- Improving mini-games (training, garden, milking, ect)
- Fixing Cecille's V loss scene by adding missing CG and animation.

- Implementing a cheat menu
- Implementing a system to allow jumping to the start of any update.
- Improving the old code and solving some reported bugs.
- Adding sound effects

Jun 10, 2018
Idk what i can do from here my game seems bugged, how do i advance from this point in the game??? please any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Am I the only one bothered by Mars' inconsistent skin color? Sometimes he's white, sometimes he's tan and other times he's black.
It's weird because all the other characters skin tones are consistent.
I wouldn't say he's ever been "black" but ye there are a few scenes where his is noticeably more tan for no reason

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Am I the only one bothered by Mars' inconsistent skin color? Sometimes he's white, sometimes he's tan and other times he's black.
It's weird because all the other characters skin tones are consistent.
I've noticed it but it doesn't really bother me.

Reactions: Galnij

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there any hope of a silver lining where the girls are happy and not mind broken? Serious question for the developer.
Their minds might break here and there but end result will be them happy. Cecille breaks all the time and yet nothing makes her happier than Mars. Just him reaching through the portal to comfort her had her melting. Elena feels all the love she had for Ofelia in Mars. It's her chance to both confront and heal from her greatest source of guilt while also getting to live out all of her repressed depravities. If you go on his path then Erin is supposed to be all in in love with Mars. He'll get a chance to move past his insecurities and do what makes him legitimately happy.
Everyone in the cast needs a lot of fixing to begin with so them getting a little more broken is only so much of a set back. Don't get me wrong, Mars is still a right bastard but it's really not all bad for the heroines and it's supposed to get better.

Maragas

Jan 21, 2018
Not gonna lie, while I love the Elena content and story (great as always, keep it up), I feel bad for her to get off much.

Which is a testament to the writing since the last time I felt bad enough to not fap to a smut was "Unrelenting Cruelty" stories.

But outside of that this game continues to be great. One of the best ones out there if not the best.
(Also, Cecille's scene with her reactions to Erin's and comparing it to Mars was the best. Especially her expressions)

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes