FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished it. Damn that update made me sad. I enjoy these kinds of stories but Elena in this update hit me right in the feels. Probably because of my IRL stuff too. I just really wished I had the option to hug her and accept her offer. at least Mars felt the same.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
You're not wrong to assume that, in fact:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So. He is not following Mars advice who told him that the Hero can not be manly obeying Celille and Lavinia and prefers continue with the cage and being a women pet.

He has Longer nails?? :WaitWhat: That thing in his head is another curse?

Really great comment and puts it into perspective for me.
One interpretation I have for Erin, especially in this patch, is that he may actually be bi, and even grow to learn gay, especially if you go for that route.
A bit Freudian but what may be penis envy is just him repressing his homosexuality. While right now it’s manifested as jealousy, there’s hints that drop that he is attracted to men, at least Mars. He focuses on Mars’ sexual virility, rather than the woman, and even says that he got hard looking at Mars’s smirk, instead of thinking about the woman.
Yes. He was too focused in that dick.

But Mars is even Bisexual if the kid is gay? I think that he will lose his interest in women. Or perhaps not if he is that masochist that likes be humiliated by Lavinia and Celille.

Last edited:

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Fantastic game, nitrolith ! Your art is beautiful, and the scenes are amazing. I came into this expecting a cheap nukige-type of deal, but I am so happy to be wrong. The characters are written amazingly, and I genuinely feel for them and their situation. Also incredibly happy you gave the MC an actual personality rather than a bland persona for players to self insert. This story feels genuine, and the moments of actual emotional pain are gut-wrenching. This game has easily made its way to the top part of my list, and I can't wait to see more of it! Keep up the good work :D

Apr 28, 2022
Just finished playing new update. Really nice corruption plot.
But i think Elena fall is way to rushed. She goes from pure priest to crazy slut way to fast.
Slow burn a little.
What are you talking about. She was stuck an entire MONTH in a cabin The whole Elena arc was like a manual on how to give someone stockholm syndrome

pr83

May 5, 2017
What are you talking about. She was stuck an entire MONTH in a cabin The whole Elena arc was like a manual on how to give someone stockholm syndrome
A month in story terms but that wasn't emphasized in the pacing since the Elena content was linear and was given to the player one after the other. I shouldn't need to point this out but in that format it doesn't matter if it's one month or 5 in the story cause her change was pretty fast, or atleast the interactions she had didn't convey the drastic change. To make the timeframe feel bigger the content should've been spaced out properly with more story progression of other characters or events in between. I do acknowledge that if it was done like how Cecille or Sera's corruption was done it would've prbly been tedious.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
anyone got a save with sera's training all unlocked including the anal scenes??
my game is bugged, i cant seem to unlock them

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
It's a route that you can ignore if you wish to. Also, I remember Nitro saying the hero can turn into a bona-fide female if you still want to go to the hero route. This ain't fact btw but it has been discussed.
As long as the option is here is fine. The developer can end making it.
However if this is for routes is just ignore his route if he discards make him a girl.

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
A month in story terms but that wasn't emphasized in the pacing since the Elena content was linear and was given to the player one after the other. I shouldn't need to point this out but in that format it doesn't matter if it's one month or 5 in the story cause her change was pretty fast, or atleast the interactions she had didn't convey the drastic change. To make the timeframe feel bigger the content should've been spaced out properly with more story progression of other characters or events in between. I do acknowledge that if it was done like how Cecille or Sera's corruption was done it would've prbly been tedious.
I believe this was mentioned by nitrolith that this update was more linear to get the overarching content of Elena's fall developed. I think this is pretty clear since you aren't allowed to interact w/ the dungeon, roam around any of the rooms, or play the various minigames at all in this update.

I think it's arguable whether Elena's "mental snap" is too drastic, but personally I found it was one of the stronger emotional hits in the story. At the start, she's like a saint. But Mars starts dragging out her more extreme emotions (ex. belittling Cecille), all while making her undergo sexual torture, until she just breaks down in one big moment. Could the fall have been more gradual? Sure, but I think once other content is interspersed within the Elena scenes it won't feel as 'fast' as it seems now.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
I felt the same, also there were some extreme moments without any prior preparations like taking huge dildos in ass. I expect this will be part of minigame where you corrupt her more and more but now some of scenes are out of blue.

Also not sure if this is me because I started noticing this at some point but half way in Elena story writing switched from portraying her as "hero's property" or part of his harem to just a mother who is independent from her child and has right to do as she pleases including fucking Mars. I consider it not any kind of mental change, just slight shift of overall narrative.

Reactions: pr83 and rivon

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
The pace of Elena's fall felt pretty fine to me IMO and nitrolith did a good job at making it feel that it is actually plausible that someone could fall that fast. I also like how in the final scene of her in the mirror mars has a streak of tears showing his regret. I guess in the end elenas happiness and his corruption both won

pr83

May 5, 2017
I believe this was mentioned by nitrolith that this update was more linear to get the overarching content of Elena's fall developed. I think this is pretty clear since you aren't allowed to interact w/ the dungeon, roam around any of the rooms, or play the various minigames at all in this update.
Well that's great but I hope this isn't the bulk of Elena content tho. I do wish to see her get stretched in other positions and situations hehe.

DragoHunter57

Aug 25, 2017
So, we're finally done with Elena. Does that mean the next update will be about and to set up Erin's feminization or are we focusing with Sera first since she isn't completely into the fold yet.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So, we're finally done with Elena. Does that mean the next update will be about and to set up Erin's feminization or are we focusing with Sera first since she isn't completely into the fold yet.
Nope. The next update will go back and update existing content like new standing pictures for existing characters, adding events with new NPCs, buy items to use during training the Sparks, improving Cecille's V loss scene, etc. Still no news about updates for dungeon unfortunately.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes