mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
On the second time, you don't really need to max out Cecille's curse. You just follow the story scenes and the game should advance on its own.
There is more content, I think you're in the mid point.
Oh? I can't really advance though, I've tried talking to everyone, I don't get any further prompts anywhere that I've seen, the last thing I did was going on the "date" with the queen and then I only had the Cecille training left

edit* I played several days after to look if it was gated by a daycounter or something similair but nothing, talked with everyone I could at all different times of the day.

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Oh? I can't really advance though, I've tried talking to everyone, I don't get any further prompts anywhere that I've seen, the last thing I did was going on the "date" with the queen and then I only had the Cecille training left
Did you finish all of the date scenes? Did you start on the Erin peeking scenes?
You can put this command in the console to put you at the start of the peeking scenes.

$ sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"

After you input the command, train at night and it should play the next scene. After that just follow the sequence of events.

This bug happens when the sequence of events is broken due to taking too many in-game days before triggering the next scene.

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
Did you finish all of the date scenes? Did you start on the Erin peeking scenes?
You can put this command in the console to put you at the start of the peeking scenes.

$ sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"

After you input the command, train at night and it should play the next scene. After that just follow the sequence of events.

This bug happens when the sequence of events is broken due to taking too many in-game days before triggering the next scene.
That worked, I came to a scene i haven't had before! Thanks a bunch!

Reactions: nitrolith
Apr 28, 2022
Honestly, Sera looks like Yoruichi and Vi kinda looks like Rukia from Bleach. Mars is a bit harder to place. He has that shounen hair, but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that has that specific face/eye shape.
the yoruichi thing is dead on, but im not seeing the rukia comparison at all

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
man all the gallery comments from gallery vi really has me thinking abt future scenes and how characters will develop...

DefaultNK

Oct 29, 2017
One thing which would improve the Elena section a lot would be to have her stripped to her underwear at the start and have her 24/7 enforced nudity be a card she loses very early on instead. It's one of the most humiliating aspects of her situation but the story never gets to pay any special attention to it because it's the status quo from the start.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
One thing which would improve the Elena section a lot would be to have her stripped to her underwear at the start and have her 24/7 enforced nudity be a card she loses very early on instead. It's one of the most humiliating aspects of her situation but the story never gets to pay any special attention to it because it's the status quo from the start.
Good suggestion.
Elena's content still needs plenty of polish, as of right now it's in raw form.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
erin peeking at that scene i didn't like in that part it breaks the netori because it doesn't feel like we're the mc

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
iirc, the next update is a polishing update. will there be any changes to elena's training as part of this(ie, adding training sections between scenes)?

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
It would be really cool if in a future scene the telepathy could be used and incorporated into sex scenes with cecille like rape roleplay but mars can telepathically know she wants it. Or covering her mouth to not be heard while having sex outside but mars can read her thirsty inner thoughts or something...

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
iirc, the next update is a polishing update. will there be any changes to elena's training as part of this(ie, adding training sections between scenes)?
I want to but the prior minigames get precedence. Mainly nightly training, garden and dungeon.

It would be really cool if in a future scene the telepathy could be used and incorporated into sex scenes with cecille like rape roleplay but mars can telepathically know she wants it. Or covering her mouth to not be heard while having sex outside but mars can read her thirsty inner thoughts or something...
Yeah, I want to put stuff like that to exploit the telepathy power.

Someone have the save with the all past version full, i only want to see the new content, grind all again is borring
You don't have to grind at all for any content past v0.2 (Start of Cecille second curse). It's all linear. You can quit from the minigame and continue with the story.

halodeath12

Jun 7, 2018
I didn't have a chance to comment before, but I'm playing it now for about 5-6 hours, the game is amazing it's a matter of art and even in the dialogue, I just came to thank you for the amazing game you're making.

narusakufan

May 24, 2017
Hey just wanted to say that this game literally made me fail a test in college it was that good. I spent 12 hours playing straight through, the animations, the story, everything was great! A perfect balance of anticipation to make the player want more. Honestly I stopped jacking just to see how far down Cecille would go... and boy you sure as hell delivered. This game is up there with the likes of Akabur's Princess Trainer and 4 Elements Trainer in terms of writing and pacing, while mixed with the superb pixelated depravity of NTR Legend x10. This is my 2nd post in 4 years as a member on this site. To get a permalurker like me engaged. Great work!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey just wanted to say that this game literally made me fail a test in college it was that good. I spent 12 hours playing straight through, the animations, the story, everything was great! A perfect balance of anticipation to make the player want more. Honestly I stopped jacking just to see how far down Cecille would go... and boy you sure as hell delivered. This game is up there with the likes of Akabur's Princess Trainer and 4 Elements Trainer in terms of writing and pacing, while mixed with the superb pixelated depravity of NTR Legend x10. This is my 2nd post in 4 years as a member on this site. To get a permalurker like me engaged. Great work!
Please work out your work-life balance. Even if it's alright this time, don't make a habit out of doing that. The more you do stuff like this, the more easier it becomes, and then you fuck up big. It's a very, very slippery slope.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes