nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I didn't have a chance to comment before, but I'm playing it now for about 5-6 hours, the game is amazing it's a matter of art and even in the dialogue, I just came to thank you for the amazing game you're making.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Hey just wanted to say that this game literally made me fail a test in college it was that good. I spent 12 hours playing straight through, the animations, the story, everything was great! A perfect balance of anticipation to make the player want more. Honestly I stopped jacking just to see how far down Cecille would go... and boy you sure as hell delivered. This game is up there with the likes of Akabur's Princess Trainer and 4 Elements Trainer in terms of writing and pacing, while mixed with the superb pixelated depravity of NTR Legend x10. This is my 2nd post in 4 years as a member on this site. To get a permalurker like me engaged. Great work!
Haha ... I'm both flattered and horrified. I hope you'll be able to retake the exam.
And thank you, I'll continue to do my best.

Good luck on your studies.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I feel as if Elena suddenly just getting very subservient to Mars and accepting his game (which feels contrived and kinda...asspull-y, no offense...really, erin cards?) because she literally got Deus Ex Machina'd is just eh. There could have been a better way to write that, with more easing into it, I think.

If Cecille's arc took a bit too long, Elena feels like she took 2 seconds, which just feels wrong.

Normally I just glance off these things in games like this but this one particular game actually has good writing so anything off feels more glaring.

But perhaps I am too hasty and things will make more sense when the full arc is out.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I feel as if Elena suddenly just getting very subservient to Mars and accepting his game (which feels contrived and kinda...asspull-y, no offense...really, erin cards?) because she literally got Deus Ex Machina'd is just eh. There could have been a better way to write that, with more easing into it, I think.

If Cecille's arc took a bit too long, Elena feels like she took 2 seconds, which just feels wrong.

Normally I just glance off these things in games like this but this one particular game actually has good writing so anything off feels more glaring.

But perhaps I am too hasty and things will make more sense when the full arc is out.
I want to say it will make more sense in the long run. But a few things to explain how I see things.
Elena is the type of person who doesn't have any tools besides kindness to deal with conflicts, she was raised to say "Yes" and be subservient basically.
The game Mars suggests is just a distraction, Elena in that situation had no other option. From Mars' perspective, the most efficient option is to torture or rape her until she sees things his way. Soft methods like he has used with Cecille wouldn't work, so he tried to improvise something to avoid extreme methods of persuasion.

Elena is essentially a secondary heroine, the main heroines being Cecille and Sera. So not only storywise, slow corruption wouldn't work for Elena, but I wasn't interested in it. I wanted to layer a different style of corruption that contrasts with Cecille and the other heroines.

But yeah, some easing-in can definitely help. I'm still not done tweaking her part of the story. It still needs quite a bit of polish.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I want to say it will make more sense in the long run. But a few things to explain how I see things.
Elena is the type of person who doesn't have any tools besides kindness to deal with conflicts, she was raised to say "Yes" and be subservient basically.
The game Mars suggests is just a distraction, Elena in that situation had no other option. From Mars' perspective, the most efficient option is to torture or rape her until she sees things his way. Soft methods like he has used with Cecille wouldn't work, so he tried to improvise something to avoid extreme methods of persuasion.

Elena is essentially a secondary heroine, the main heroines being Cecille and Sera. So not only storywise, slow corruption wouldn't work for Elena, but I wasn't interested in it. I wanted to layer a different style of corruption that contrasts with Cecille and the other heroines.

But yeah, some easing-in can definitely help. I'm still not done tweaking her part of the story. It still needs quite a bit of polish.
Yeah I understand that Elena's personality just lends itself very well to that sort of mindgame, and the game being a distraction is inferred too, no issues 'till now it's just that the whole thing happens so quickly and so easily I just find it all too convenient for Mars. Betting on the Goddess talking to Elena I think is the most convenient part, other than the game arrangement just being accepted so easily.

Still, love your work and yeah, contrast between heroines is important.

Reactions: nitrolith

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
Did you finish all of the date scenes? Did you start on the Erin peeking scenes?
You can put this command in the console to put you at the start of the peeking scenes.

$ sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"

After you input the command, train at night and it should play the next scene. After that just follow the sequence of events.

This bug happens when the sequence of events is broken due to taking too many in-game days before triggering the next scene.

How to put in the console command? I think i have played to many days, and i am stuck at 2nd training stage with the priest but not able to activate the peeking quest.

ok i googled it.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Had a sudden question come up Will we ever get to actually see or go to the capital? Even if there isnt a sandbox gameplay segment? Can't really think of plot reasons to go visit either unless its after we beat the dungeon or the king or someone powerful summons the hero party for a personal progress report instead of paper progress reports... Kinda curious to see how his former workplace where he worked as a gigolo would treat him or flashbacks of him with clients during that time of his life

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Hm, played for two hours even with "skip unseen text" and did not get all training options.
Edit: I don't want to be rude but it is so boring to repeat the same animations for hours. That was my point.

Last edited:

End_Horizon

Jan 13, 2022
What is the optimal way to play this game? I like it a lot, but I can't seem to figure out how important this whole seal thing is beyond being a story mechanic. Should I grind to break the seal ASAP? Or should I maximize the number of training sessions to boost affection? (Please communicate this to players in a future update).

I like this game a lot, it's just that the mechanics of it feel very arbitrary at this stage, so I'm a little lost. Nonetheless, probrably one of the best games on the site, for me at least. The dialogue and pasing are really the Atlas's of this game.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Had a sudden question come up Will we ever get to actually see or go to the capital? Even if there isnt a sandbox gameplay segment? Can't really think of plot reasons to go visit either unless its after we beat the dungeon or the king or someone powerful summons the hero party for a personal progress report instead of paper progress reports... Kinda curious to see how his former workplace where he worked as a gigolo would treat him or flashbacks of him with clients during that time of his life
I haven't thought of the capital to be honest, but I'm planning to put an intermission similar to what you're saying where the party go to the beach. Basically a beach episode. I thought something like that could have some fun interactions.

Hm, played for two hours even with "skip unseen text" and did not get all training options.
Edit: I don't want to be rude but it is so boring to repeat the same animations for hours. That was my point.
The positions unlock with story, because both heroines had rules in place for Mars, not all can be unlocked that quickly. Cecille has 10 total and Sera has 7 if I remember correctly.

What is the optimal way to play this game? I like it a lot, but I can't seem to figure out how important this whole seal thing is beyond being a story mechanic. Should I grind to break the seal ASAP? Or should I maximize the number of training sessions to boost affection? (Please communicate this to players in a future update).

I like this game a lot, it's just that the mechanics of it feel very arbitrary at this stage, so I'm a little lost. Nonetheless, probrably one of the best games on the site, for me at least. The dialogue and pasing are really the Atlas's of this game.
Yeah, I should explain it better. I'll try to do that in the next update.
The curse really only matters for the first time with Cecille and Sera, by the time you see all the post-training events, you should have enough to trigger the curse break scene.

On the second time for Cecille, it doesn't matter, you can just ignore it.
That's because that chunk of content had to be cut into 3 updates so I had no way to pace the gameplay with story until all of it was done.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
I started playing this game yesterday and I've been completely absorbed since unable to pull myself away wanting to see what happens next, I'm not even a person who likes VNs normally but this entire experience has been something else. Anyway I finally finished it just now and I had left a review earlier which was when I was like halfway into the game.
Still I felt like leaving this comment here because of the cliffhanger it ended at and goddamn what a scene the ending was.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
must admit this one is really good, the mechanic a little bit same with NTRlegend but having story and give us more control.

Crimsom00

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, i tried ti run It on joiplay and got this errore launching the game, Is It not playable in joiplay?

File "game/script.rpy", line 651: non-default argument follows default argument
label say_line(f = "", act):
^

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
What do I do after I get the time with Cecille with her second curse? I cant advance in any form the story, I know that you can molest her in the morning but nothing...

Reactions: authanan
4.70 star(s) 284 Votes