LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
wait did I just spoiled myself by going to the Debug on Vi right at the start of the game? lmao

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
wait did I just spoiled myself by going to the Debug on Vi right at the start of the game? lmao
Bad luck... I did the same but.. Fortunately after see the 2nd scene start I suspected that it was some kind of cheat to only see the scenes.

Last edited:

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Bad luck... I did the same but.. Fortunately after see the 2nd scene start I suspected that it was some kind of cheat to only see the scenes.
lol I just thought it was some kind of backstory of MC with the thing they talk at the beginning, I got lazy and fast forward since it took so long and then a cuckold scenes happen and just realized it's a really long spoiler.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
please tell me this will be avoidable or at least tell me there will be a way to make him a woman
Apparently this game can end in ROUTES(not sure if the harem route will exist too).. So is not like you are forced to nothing serious with him. Or that is what I think.. :unsure:
The developer already censored one scene with him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not think that Nitro will show you something too Disturbing.

I can understand your problem here. I do not like sissies neither.
It seems that the chance to make him a girl is open. That is not like the developer said no. But I can not say at 100% that he will transform in girl neither

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
The art and the relationship between the characters is really doing it for me. Good job. Subscribing to your patreon while I'm at, hoping support will keep you making more !

Btw, reporting a bug : a3UPYB9.png

not sure what that is, but when I click Talk the game crashes :

Code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 547, in script
    $ renpy.jump("ph_s_" + str(pris.phase[0]) + '_' + str(pris.phase[1]))
  File "C:\Users\Lyfe\Desktop\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_s_2_0'.
EDIT:
Got another one :
Code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 608, in script call
    call say_line(f, p) from _call_say_line_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 617, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\Lyfe\Desktop\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Lyfe\Desktop\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 618, in <module>
    data = json.load(renpy.file('content/' + f))
  File "C:\Users\Lyfe\Desktop\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2255, in file
    return renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Lyfe\Desktop\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'content/p/2_0.json'.

Last edited:

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
the art seems Japanese because of the expressions but theirs is very exaggerated but I hope that the creator does not copy the same thing that he does his own style of art and history because at first it went well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
the art seems Japanese because of the expressions but theirs is very exaggerated but I hope that the creator does not copy the same thing that he does his own style of art and history because at first it went well
Honestly, Sera looks like Yoruichi and Vi kinda looks like Rukia from Bleach. Mars is a bit harder to place. He has that shounen hair, but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that has that specific face/eye shape.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Another bug, before the arc/mini-game with Elena :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in script call
    call screen p_command_menu
  File "game/scripts/p.rpy", line 12776, in script
    jump v_mini
  File "C:\Users\Lyfe\Desktop\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Lyfe\Desktop\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'v_mini'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hero Party Must Fall 0.3.6
Wed Oct 05 01:54:08 2022
I can't go past it(no ignore button), would appreciate if anyone had a fix for it

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Latest version with gallery:

PC:

MAC:

Another bug, before the arc/mini-game with Elena :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in script call
    call screen p_command_menu
  File "game/scripts/p.rpy", line 12776, in script
    jump v_mini
  File "C:\Users\Lyfe\Desktop\HeroPartyMustFall-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
ScriptError: could not find label 'v_mini'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hero Party Must Fall 0.3.6
Wed Oct 05 01:54:08 2022
I can't go past it(no ignore button), would appreciate if anyone had a fix for it
Hm, someone on the discord reported this exact same error. In the end, it ended up being the MC rename patch. Are you using it? Because the label it can't find is definitely there in the game.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Latest version with gallery:

PC: Mega

MAC: Mega

Hm, someone on the discord reported this exact same error. In the end, it ended up being the MC rename patch. Are you using it? Because the label it can't find is definitely there in the game.
Oh you're right, I was using it, it works when I redownload the game version you just sent. (The MC rename patch wasn't even working anyway)

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Oh you're right, I was using it, it works when I redownload the game version you just sent. (The MC rename patch wasn't even working anyway)
If you want to change the MC's name, just use this command:

m = Character("Anon", color="#cf1111")

Replace Anon with whatever name you want.

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
I've gotten past the first part of Cecille's training, first part of Sera's training and just filled the bar to 200000 training Cecille for the second time, is that the end of content for now?
*edit - awesome game so far, I'm hooked

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I've gotten past the first part of Cecille's training, first part of Sera's training and just filled the bar to 200000 training Cecille for the second time, is that the end of content for now?
*edit - awesome game so far, I'm hooked
On the second time, you don't really need to max out Cecille's curse. You just follow the story scenes and the game should advance on its own.
There is more content, I think you're in the mid point.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes