Baraja

Jun 3, 2018
Amazing stuff so far. Really love the Cecille/Lavinia content, their dynamic is probably my favourite.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Am I the only one bothered by Mars' inconsistent skin color? Sometimes he's white, sometimes he's tan and other times he's black.
It's weird because all the other characters skin tones are consistent.
Dev says he's using the same color for him consistently. The problem is just that Cecille and Sera's skin colors are so far apart. Which means Mars skin looks darker in comparison to Cecille's skin and looks lighter in comparison to Sera's skin.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Dev says he's using the same color for him consistently. The problem is just that Cecille and Sera's skin colors are so far apart. Which means Mars skin looks darker in comparison to Cecille's skin and looks lighter in comparison to Sera's skin.
I think it has something to do with how he draws Mars in shadow sometimes. Other characters don't seem to ever appear heavily in shadow while Mars often looks like this (which becomes completely dark sometimes or completely white depending on artistic choice):
d61t8ou-0d24cef6-2b3b-47fb-a026-10b0e5d6e075.png

Reactions: Galnij

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I think it has something to do with how he draws Mars in shadow sometimes. Other characters don't seem to ever appear heavily in shadow while Mars often looks like this (which becomes completely dark sometimes or completely white depending on artistic choice):
View attachment 2063599
True, it's probably exasperated by the fact that in Cecille's scenes Mars is often behind her, putting him more in the shadow. While in Sera's scene he's often in front of her, putting himself more in the light.

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
mars comparison.jpg

I was confused by Nitro's comments and so went and actually checked, because it's obvious to me like it is to others here that Mars's skin does change depending on the scene. There's no optical illusion lol. He's clearly colored differently, even his hair. I included colors on the right using color picker tool if it's not immediately obvious.
A power like that would be neat but it's actually just an illusion. I've used the same colors it's just that Cecille is so pale that Mars looks black and Sera is so dark that Mars looks white.

Lore wise, Mars used to be pale as a kid since there wasn't much sunlight where he grew up.
This isn't meant to hate on you Nitro, I just think it's worth pointing out that you're incorrect about this and no one has said it yet. "Fixing" it is up to you, I don't think anyone cares that much

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 2064046

I was confused by Nitro's comments and so went and actually checked, because it's obvious to me like it is to others here that Mars's skin does change depending on the scene. There's no optical illusion lol. He's clearly colored differently, even his hair. I included colors on the right using color picker tool if it's not immediately obvious.

This isn't meant to hate on you Nitro, I just think it's worth pointing out that you're incorrect about this and no one has said it yet. "Fixing" it is up to you, I don't think anyone cares that much
atleast it does not bother me

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Mars has slightly darker coloured skin. I think it's blue light filters make people with his skin colour look more white. Meanwhile with more pale filters, which work well with Elena's skin, he's gonna look more dark. Don't get me wrong, I do think there are slight base colour variations with him but I'm pretty sure most of the different colouration is coming from a filter on the image meant to simulate different lighting effects to make him and the girl he's with look good.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
Their minds might break here and there but end result will be them happy. Cecille breaks all the time and yet nothing makes her happier than Mars. Just him reaching through the portal to comfort her had her melting. Elena feels all the love she had for Ofelia in Mars. It's her chance to both confront and heal from her greatest source of guilt while also getting to live out all of her repressed depravities. If you go on his path then Erin is supposed to be all in in love with Mars. He'll get a chance to move past his insecurities and do what makes him legitimately happy.
Everyone in the cast needs a lot of fixing to begin with so them getting a little more broken is only so much of a set back. Don't get me wrong, Mars is still a right bastard but it's really not all bad for the heroines and it's supposed to get better.
Really great comment and puts it into perspective for me.
One interpretation I have for Erin, especially in this patch, is that he may actually be bi, and even grow to learn gay, especially if you go for that route.
A bit Freudian but what may be penis envy is just him repressing his homosexuality. While right now it’s manifested as jealousy, there’s hints that drop that he is attracted to men, at least Mars. He focuses on Mars’ sexual virility, rather than the woman, and even says that he got hard looking at Mars’s smirk, instead of thinking about the woman.

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2064046

i'm just happy to enjoy a game where the protag doesn't look like bread from my markets, and ofc the amazing artwork.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I liked this update but I see that this is going to take a long time because the game is missing many things and it has bugs, errors appeared, I would put it but I am not on the PC, which hurts this for me, it will end in the year 2027 or 28

pr83

May 5, 2017
Really great comment and puts it into perspective for me.
One interpretation I have for Erin, especially in this patch, is that he may actually be bi, and even grow to learn gay, especially if you go for that route.
A bit Freudian but what may be penis envy is just him repressing his homosexuality. While right now it’s manifested as jealousy, there’s hints that drop that he is attracted to men, at least Mars. He focuses on Mars’ sexual virility, rather than the woman, and even says that he got hard looking at Mars’s smirk, instead of thinking about the woman.
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png
The hints are already there in one of the new Elena scenes.

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes