kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The Patreon hasn't been updated since August 25th, so nothing on that front. Not sure if the Discord has anything going on.
Discord only has a new WIP picture on 9/12. No news on next update. But the creator did say yesterday the update is not available yet because and I quote
"The update ended up being a lot bigger than I estimated and just excessive in general. You'll see what I mean when you play it ... "

Last edited:
Reactions: Uriel ☁

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I saw that in Cecile's story she doesn't have parents and that affects her in the lack of affection and respect it may be that at some point she will see us as a father she needed and we punish her for being a bad girl in the same way we give her affection to me I would like Mars to take on a role as a father and for Cecile to change her clothes to resemble a girl and act in the same way.

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
When builds get leaked do leakers not include mac versions?
It depends really on the leaker, although for renpy games, if the windows one gets leaked, then you could just use the renpy app to play it on mac or replace the files of the last update with the new one...or you could just wait for someone to leak it or the official release haha

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I was rather disappointed when we basically got a divine mandate from the goddess of light/humans to ruin the hero's life
It is hard to describe exactly what I feel but I will try...
basically, it feels like jumping the shark, and also cheapens your success.
Instead of "oh, divine champions need to fight each other" its "reality itself bends over backwards to make sure you succeed"

Reactions: SharkVampire

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I was rather disappointed when we basically got a divine mandate from the goddess of light/humans to ruin the hero's life
It is hard to describe exactly what I feel but I will try...
basically, it feels like jumping the shark, and also cheapens your success.
Instead of "oh, divine champions need to fight each other" its "reality itself bends over backwards to make sure you succeed"
Not really. This isn't a game that Mars or the party wins at, this is a game where they're all little dolls being played with by the goddess. She'll get tired of the current game at some point and throw it for a loop. All she really did was commit to not destroying them all for Cecille cheating and amended a few of the rules to account for Cecille and Erin's inability.
Besides, it's just more netori. The dude even got cucked by his goddess.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
A rather mean spirited update, which I guess is strange for me to say because it's an NTR game, but it didn't always feel that way surprisingly. I was usually able to treat Mars as the MC, but this patch I felt pretty bad for Erin, who seems to be doing his best given the circumstances of literally everyone trying to screw him over.
Edit: I feel bad for Mars too. I think I just feel bad for everyone involved.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes