Alpharius2808

Jul 9, 2020
I seem to cant trigger the scene where Mars convinces Cecille to let Erin watch. I max out Cecille's seal but every night it ends with the scene where they don't have anything to talk about. the last scene I got is when the queen ask Mars if he would take the chance to usurp the king. Can anybody give me tips to progress further?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I seem to cant trigger the scene where Mars convinces Cecille to let Erin watch. I max out Cecille's seal but every night it ends with the scene where they don't have anything to talk about. the last scene I got is when the queen ask Mars if he would take the chance to usurp the king. Can anybody give me tips to progress further?
You don't have to max Cecille's seal the second time at all, the break will happen at the end of her events. Just keep following her events one by one. To fix this and trigger the start of the peeking content, try this command: command

Nov 17, 2018
Would love to like this game, it has all my favorite things, however the FMC with huge comedy breasts killed it stone dead for me, Sorry.
I am a straight man that regularly has lots of hot steamy sex with other men. Do you want to now the trick to doing that and still being straight? It's all inside your head. When you suck a guy off just imagine that you're licking pussy.

The same principle applies here, you don't want big milkers? Imagine them being small. It's that easy :Kappa:

marispiper

May 13, 2017
I am a straight man that regularly has lots of hot steamy sex with other men. Do you want to now the trick to doing that and still being straight? It's all inside your head. When you suck a guy off just imagine that you're licking pussy.

The same principle applies here, you don't want big milkers? Imagine them being small. It's that easy :Kappa:
Hmm...I think you're comparing Apples and Oranges there Old Bean.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 约翰·西娜
Nov 17, 2018
Hmm...I think you're comparing Apples and Oranges there Old Bean.
Come on pal, use your ✨✨✨imagination✨✨✨ :WeSmart:
ThePowerOfImagination.png

Yes, I know, my image editing skills are honestly frightful. It's really hard to distinguish what I changed in that picture isn't it? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. If you still can't find it I'll give you a clue. Look at her "big" breasts. They're gone :PogChamp:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Come on pal, use your ✨✨✨imagination✨✨✨ :WeSmart:
View attachment 1986534

Yes, I know, my image editing skills are honestly frightful. It's really hard to distinguish what I changed in that picture isn't it? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. If you still can't find it I'll give you a clue. Look at her "big" breasts. They're gone :PogChamp:
How do I unsee something?

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes