Von Rose

Aug 2, 2021
Are you at the beginning of the latest version? If so, then click her picture on the top of the menu.
Never mind that I got it. I just had to keep on PLAYING the game until I go to sleep.
I feel so dumb to not try that before.
Thanks tho I appreciate the help.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, found some minor typos, but there's one little detail that bothers me while reading, and that's how the writer uses "..."
THe idea normally is for dots to be sticking to the last word said, and leave a space for the noe next to the. "For example... Like this."
Not "This is ... not how you use them."
Just something I wanted to point out. Otherwise, thse are typos I caught:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Im just starting this game, about 50 minutes in and bro im already surprised by the quality of the writing, cant wait to catch up. Followed.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Will the future with Erin be gay or magically change him into a woman?
Either or. Once the harem path starts you'll get 3 choices with Erin, exclude him from sexual content, genderbend him for straight content, or keep him mostly as he is, just feminize him a bit more for sissy content.

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
Will the future with Erin be gay or magically change him into a woman?
probably they going to make him gay and make him an opcional route or something

that or they are just going to keep him as a cuck so they can make more of those femdom scenes that lilith does

pr83

May 5, 2017
So, found some minor typos, but there's one little detail that bothers me while reading, and that's how the writer uses "..."
THe idea normally is for dots to be sticking to the last word said, and leave a space for the noe next to the. "For example... Like this."
Nicely done bullet points but given how rarely we see Nitrolith here it is advisable to just join the discord server and give your feedback there directly if you want to see something happen.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Either or. Once the harem path starts you'll get 3 choices with Erin, exclude him from sexual content, genderbend him for straight content, or keep him mostly as he is, just feminize him a bit more for sissy content.
Hope it's the genderbend

aqholder

Aug 22, 2022
Hey, first of all great game!

Wanted to ask about the last Sera scene in Memories, where there is the choice to let Cecille stay or not. Played through the game twice already, and haven't seen it anywhere. Is it not implemented yet, or did I miss it somehow?

There is a mention that a new scene was unlocked in Memories after an Iris appearance, but I'm not sure that's it.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Man this game is pretty funny lmao.

So basically, we're fighting against a Mary Sue/Gary Stu from the inside and then change the way the story goes.

Sheesh, this is funny to poke fun of espc with these Mary sue/Gary Stu stories but hey I'm up for the ride.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Man this game is pretty funny lmao.

So basically, we're fighting against a Mary Sue/Gary Stu from the inside and then change the way the story goes.

Sheesh, this is funny to poke fun of espc with these Mary sue/Gary Stu stories but hey I'm up for the ride.
I don't think Erin is a gary stu in any sort of way.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
any ETA on the next update? this is a massive cliffhanger.
Soon this month.

Thanks for the help, really appreciated!

Why can't anyone just post a damn fully unlocked save?
I don't have a clean save (ironic I know).
But the public release which was released a few weeks ago has gallery unlock. Since it doesn't seem to have been uploaded here, here are the links:

Hey, first of all great game!

Wanted to ask about the last Sera scene in Memories, where there is the choice to let Cecille stay or not. Played through the game twice already, and haven't seen it anywhere. Is it not implemented yet, or did I miss it somehow?

There is a mention that a new scene was unlocked in Memories after an Iris appearance, but I'm not sure that's it.
Thanks, glad you've enjoyed the game.
Yeah, that scene is unlocked in the memories, you can't view it from within the game any other way. After it tells you it's unlocked, you're supposed to see it in the memories.

I was experimenting to see if I can create something interesting that way.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
as someone who skips literally everything in every game because i only play games for the gameplay, i was very surprised to find myself actually reading it after a few scenes and getting into the story. at least content-wise for my tastes, this might be the best VN i've seen.

only 2 criticisms:
make available content unlock only when you need it. the option to do the breakfast scene is available from the start even though it's only actually meant for well over 5 hours into the game.
please no violence! when mars stepped on cecille's head and smashed her nose to the ground that kinda killed the mood for me.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
as someone who skips literally everything in every game because i only play games for the gameplay, i was very surprised to find myself actually reading it after a few scenes and getting into the story. at least content-wise for my tastes, this might be the best VN i've seen.

only 2 criticisms:
make available content unlock only when you need it. the option to do the breakfast scene is available from the start even though it's only actually meant for well over 5 hours into the game.
please no violence! when mars stepped on cecille's head and smashed her nose to the ground that kinda killed the mood for me.
Thanks, glad you've enjoyed it!

Yeah, that's a bug that I fixed in the public version which I posted above. It's not meant to be left there.

As for violence... it's for contrast purposes only. It's to make the vanilla moments more entertaining.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Oh boy! May I ask who's gonna be the focus of the update? I hope it's more Sera.
It will be a mix of events. It will wrap up the stories of the NPCs (except for Gwen/knight lady). Introduce new NPCs that will be used in this arc. And Finally, Elena, Sera and Erin will get a scene each.

So mostly wrap-up/set-up which is why I want to release this update as quickly as possible.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It will be a mix of events. It will wrap up the stories of the NPCs (except for Gwen/knight lady). Introduce new NPCs that will be used in this arc. And Finally, Elena, Sera and Erin will get a scene each.

So mostly wrap-up/set-up which is why I want to release this update as quickly as possible.
Makes sense because the last one is a massive, massive cliffhanger lol

I really wonder what happened with sera, and the aftermath.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes