CressAsakura

Feb 6, 2021
Idk man, maybe it's just me, but I'm not digging Mars' "new personality".
Before Elena was introduced into the game, he wasn't a good guy, he was still an asshole, but at the same time he was pretty chill and suave. Now he's a super douche, straight up abusing Elena. It's almost like he's an entire different person.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Idk man, maybe it's just me, but I'm not digging Mars' "new personality".
Before Elena was introduced into the game, he wasn't a good guy, he was still an asshole, but at the same time he was pretty chill and suave. Now he's a super douche, straight up abusing Elena. It's almost like he's an entire different person.
i see your point, but the argument could be made that he's doing it on purpose, trying to push her away, since he feels bad for what he's doing to her. also i think he knows that she gets off on it.

Reactions: fire 12345

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
i see your point, but the argument could be made that he's doing it on purpose, trying to push her away, since he feels bad for what he's doing to her. also i think he knows that she gets off on it.
I don't even think it is an argument at this point, much of his inner dialogue is just him regretting his actions, for example after breaking Elena he hopes that she will return to normal eventually, he also wishes for a true hero to one day make him pay for his mistakes.

It's clear that his attitude is a mask, he only shows Vi what he truly thinks

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I don't even think it is an argument at this point, much of his inner dialogue is just him regretting his actions, for example after breaking Elena he hopes that she will return to normal eventually, he also wishes for a true hero to one day make him pay for his mistakes.

It's clear that his attitude is a mask, he only shows Vi what he truly thinks
Yeah pretty much, he wishes to be found out and made to pay for his wrong doings.
He had some of those sentiments pretty early on but since Elena that has gone up by a lot.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes