Cecile part of the breakfast mini game
bad Ending with some cgs
Cecile date scene
Cecile dancer scene
Cecile gym scene
Cecile toxic blonde outfit and related scene
Erin cross dressing scene

That's a lot!
Dev is one man army cut him some slack.;)
he need a week or so to finish it up.

Last edited:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Let's see
What we will get in the next update:

4 new animated Cecile training positions
Cecile mage training mini game
Cecile part of the breakfast mini game
bad Ending with some cgs
Cecile date scene
Cecile dancer scene
Cecile gym scene
Cecile toxic blonde outfit and related scene
Erin cross dressing scene

That's a lot!
Dev is one man army cut him some slack.;)
he need a week or so to finish it up.
just hope he adds a gallery for animations

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
New idea suggestion:

Have a battle minigame that's like the training minigame nitrolith but make it so it's for story bosses. The stamina bar for Mars is his health. If this idea sounds good to you, I can also give you a technical design and a high-level design incorporating brighter ideas for this.

As Mars is "training", the NPC can also counter him. It'll be turn based and the dazed effect works like a stun etc. For example, if Ceci was a boss you could kiss her to get her lust to max to hit a daze effect when rawdogging her. However, if she isn't stunned, she'll cowgirl ride you on her turn.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
New idea suggestion:

Have a battle minigame that's like the training minigame nitrolith but make it so it's for story bosses. The stamina bar for Mars is his health. If this idea sounds good to you, I can also give you a technical design and a high-level design incorporating brighter ideas for this.

As Mars is "training", the NPC can also counter him. It'll be turn based and the dazed effect works like a stun etc. For example, if Ceci was a boss you could kiss her to get her lust to max to hit a daze effect when rawdogging her. However, if she isn't stunned, she'll cowgirl ride you on her turn.
Nah.

Kalcifer

Dec 21, 2018
When interacting with Iris whenever I get to the part where I show her my dick she no longer becomes interactable. Clicking her no longer brings any dialogue box or anything. Nothing happens. This happened even after I reset her using Vi's cheat.

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
When interacting with Iris whenever I get to the part where I show her my dick she no longer becomes interactable. Clicking her no longer brings any dialogue box or anything. Nothing happens. This happened even after I reset her using Vi's cheat.
You have to give it time, continue with the story and you can continue with it

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes