GreenBlue

Jun 8, 2018
Follow up question. Can I do anything with Vi? Seems like best girl, but I have 0 options available. Unless I am missing something due to my luke warm IQ.
There are some scenes with her, but in conjunction with someone else, 2 in memories(replay), and some story "shit" here and there. Nitrolith didn't focus on her at all(sad, she is an interesting char "why she cares about Mars", "How come she is a living onehole homunculus", etc.). This game it seems to focus on big boobed main girls, she seems like an after thought, a pet(a normal one, not 'that' kind, and 'that' kind at the same time), like for a MC in an ordinary manga.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Follow up question. Can I do anything with Vi? Seems like best girl, but I have 0 options available. Unless I am missing something due to my luke warm IQ.
If you are talking about sex scenes, then she does not have any. The dev is saving her backstory and events for some big reveal later. There are a lot of hints that she is a lot more than a simple homunculus/sex puppet for Mars.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
If you are talking about sex scenes, then she does not have any. The dev is saving her backstory and events for some big reveal later. There are a lot of hints that she is a lot more than a simple homunculus/sex puppet for Mars.
No really any interaction at all. The most she does is pop up and chime into conversations. No story with her that I can tell as of yet. Which is a damn shame because she's clearly the most fun girl.

Reactions: Trono-10

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Which is a damn shame because she's clearly the most fun girl.
Vii isn't even a human, nor a girl to begin with. And absolutely useless. Remove "her" (read: it) from the story/game, and nothing would change. At all. Other than maybe Mars' mommy issues gaining some actual weight... Best, most fun and everything else too girl is clearly Cecille. I know it, you know it too, somewhere deep down, we all know it. You may not like it, but that's just how things are. Deal with it. :whistle:

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Vii isn't even a human, nor a girl to begin with. And absolutely useless. Remove "her" (read: it) from the story/game, and nothing would change. At all. Other than maybe Mars' mommy issues gaining some actual weight... Best, most fun and everything else too girl is clearly Cecille. I know it, you know it too, somewhere deep down, we all know it. You may not like it, but that's just how things are. Deal with it. :whistle:
Vi is a homie, and a homie is worth a thousand bitches. Or in smash, one stock.

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Hello, I need help, I can't interact or do anything in the scenes. I play it with joiplay and on Android from the apk and it doesn't let me do the functions. Could you please help me?

GreenBlue

Jun 8, 2018
Is she another god or something? We have chaos(40k hehe) and order, what else is there? It will be sick if done right. If not, it will be lame af. But I believe in Nitrolith.

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Is she another god or something? We have chaos(40k hehe) and order, what else is there? It will be sick if done right. If not, it will be lame af. But I believe in Nitrolith.
Hey bro Hello, I need help, I can't interact or do anything in the scenes. I play it with joiplay and on Android from the apk and it doesn't let me do the functions. Could you please help me?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
During those training scenes, Mars' arousal meter doesn't go up while having sex but it does when he is getting a bj/hj..is this intended or am I missing something?

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
is Erin's feminization mtf or turning him into a femboy? i don't see a transformation tag or a sissification/trap tag.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
How to have sex with Sera again after marrying her? Whenever I try to go to her room Cecille interrupts it and I have no option to do anything during breakfast with her.

4.70 star(s) 288 Votes