desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Do you need to max out the hearts to marry them? For harem NTR, do you need to max out all hearts?? And what's the point of reputation and other stats on MC?

Reactions: Tiasung

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
pretty sure that in 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of games its elves explicitly considering themselves not/above humans and most humans being just as shitty so it triggers a race war or some shit. or theyre orc/goblin/demon rape bait
So elf is a race than!?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Bruh, its the same for me but for fem protag corruption games, i just love playing those types of games as a challenge, if the game about some warrior princess that is stronger than 99 percent of all people in the game world does not allow me to kick ass and deny some weak hobo then its a bad game, part of the fun of those games is the choice, if you have no choice its does not feel as impactful, one of the reasons i love Karryn's prison is the ultimate control of what to "allow" other people to do to you.
I personally never liked harem, i prefer single romance with some cheating opportunity no matter what gender you play as, so i find it hilarious that here harem is ntr, maybe i will give it a try just for laughts.
True. TL;DR: We just want to scrape some dopamine out of actually playing a game and not just skip past everything to unlock the reward.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Do you need to max out the hearts to marry them? For harem NTR, do you need to max out all hearts?? And what's the point of reputation and other stats on MC?
1. No you don't need max hearts. Not sure what the cutoff point is, but I got the Leris wedding with her at 90 points. You DO need to get them to 100 to propose to them at the conclusion of a date however. I got Leris to 100, then lost 10 points dating the Princess to stop the Slum Boob Contest... whoopsies. lolz

I'm not sure if you have to have done the marriage proposal at the end of a date to actually be able to marry the girl or not.

2. I think the stats you can get via some activities (ie Strength and Endurance) effect how much hp you lose when doing the monster reputation fights. More Endurance = less hp taken = more monsters you can kill = chance of completing missions quicker.

3. I believe Reputation unlocks some quest's when you hit certain points. For instance I only got a mission to install camera's after doing some reputation gaining stuff. It might have been time-gated tho, not 100% sure.
----------------

Q: Anyone know how to trigger the Otaku events/chain with Leris?

I went the whole 30 days and never once had that chain happen. I had nearly every other chain, for everyone, happen or start during the play through. Although I wonder if proposing to a girl actually stops certain events from triggering for them... or maybe they need to do some of the start of the NTR chains to get certain ones to happen.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
1. No you don't need max hearts. Not sure what the cutoff point is, but I got the Leris wedding with her at 90 points. You DO need to get them to 100 to propose to them at the conclusion of a date however. I got Leris to 100, then lost 10 points dating the Princess to stop the Slum Boob Contest... whoopsies. lolz

I'm not sure if you have to have done the marriage proposal at the end of a date to actually be able to marry the girl or not.

2. I think the stats you can get via some activities (ie Strength and Endurance) effect how much hp you lose when doing the monster reputation fights. More Endurance = less hp taken = more monsters you can kill = chance of completing missions quicker.

3. I believe Reputation unlocks some quest's when you hit certain points. For instance I only got a mission to install camera's after doing some reputation gaining stuff. It might have been time-gated tho, not 100% sure.
----------------

Q: Anyone know how to trigger the Otaku events/chain with Leris?

I went the whole 30 days and never once had that chain happen. I had nearly every other chain, for everyone, happen or start during the play through. Although I wonder if proposing to a girl actually stops certain events from triggering for them... or maybe they need to do some of the start of the NTR chains to get certain ones to happen.
Otaku triggered automatically for me in the morning on like day 10~12 or somewhere around there. It was a forced event. No obvious prerequisite events that might have triggered it for me and not for you. I never blocked NTR events with any of the girls though.

Reactions: Blake639

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
is there any way to take leris to the underground club? it seems i only get the option from the other girls

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Otaku triggered automatically for me in the morning on like day 10~12 or somewhere around there. It was a forced event. No obvious prerequisite events that might have triggered it for me and not for you. I never blocked NTR events with any of the girls though.
I was doing a Leris purity wedding run, so was blocking all her NTR events... but that was all, all other girls events happened. I wonder what the difference... other than me blocking all Leris events. Guess I'll try again, but let at least 1-2 of the NTR events happen and see if that triggers it.

is there any way to take leris to the underground club? it seems i only get the option from the other girls
Don't think so. Only the Princess and the Female Knight (mind blank on her name) have any vide's from the club, so looks like they are the only ones you can take with you.

TBH The Underground Club looks like it's unfinished content. It seems they had bigger plans for it than what ended up getting done.

Reactions: Blake639

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
If you want to marry one of the girl without being cucked you will have to basicly "protect" her all the time for 30 days, if you don't it can quickly get out of hand. If you optimize you might be able to protect 2 ( i highly doubt it ) and if you cheat in infinite gold to "save" all 4 of them the game will troll you with a bad ending at the end.

Reactions: Futamania

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
You are the hero who saved the world and therefore the strongest in this world, but pfffff your girls will be stolen by old men and if there is no way to save all the girls in this game, then I do not know what kind of psyche you need to have to play this, you are as strong as you are, but a rag doll, I hope there is ntr here the ending is where he kills everyone and becomes the new prince of darkness, because if he just cries and looks....then the world does not deserve such a hero (NTR is still too specific genre)
Just because you're strong doesn't mean it is right to beat other people into submission. You're meant to choose 1 woman to marry, the rest are free game and you have no claim for them

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
I just can't avoid the 'FEMALE MAGICIAN X BERSERKER' NTR scene at the beginning. I already had her affection at MAX: 60 (went on 4 dates)..... Only to get cucked by a teammate? She wants Roy(MC) to be gone ASAP so she can continue banging the guy? (lol).... The guy she's banging even comments how slutty she is and how the MC prefers Leris (even when the elf has more hearts)

I thought NTR was avoidable if you focused on 1 LI? Damn.... and I downloaded this for the hot elf.
If you can, please remove the 'Avoidable' part, since clearly its not the case
.. oh well.. on to the next

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes