Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
Just because you're strong doesn't mean it is right to beat other people into submission. You're meant to choose 1 woman to marry, the rest are free game and you have no claim for them
I understand that Any NTR game is ntr, whatever they write in the plot that you are a hero or something else it will be ntr, it's just a pity that the plot in such games is rubbish frankly, but for fans of NTR, the main thing is the scenes themselves, rather than the plot

• Angry
Reactions: jaden000 and sonhot

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
can defeat demon king but broke with no money and can only work either as a waiter/waitress or prostitute... seriously ?? u don't need a certificate of killing demon king just to become a waiter of random bar, even an underwear is more expensinve than the hero title.

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
lol i was happy when i saw this game thought it will be 30 days of events with girls where u can be alpha chad or cuck and based on your choices u get some ending but no its forced NTR game with lack of choices

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
1672524967339.png

Is this avoidable? This old bastard keeps on NTRing the MC. It's shown as an avoidable EVRNT, but everytime I try to prevent it I get this dialogue. And it happens regardless. Does anyone know how to avoid this? (Reputation? Affection? Purity?)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I'll wait till there's a walk through. That way I can control the outcome.
don't even bother, just choose the one you want to marry and only focus on them. because at the end, no matter what you choose, they still fuck other. beside, if you are concern then don't even bother hook up with molina (dark elf mage) she is a whore will fuck anything that move.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 2277425

Is this avoidable? This old bastard keeps on NTRing the MC. It's shown as an avoidable EVRNT, but everytime I try to prevent it I get this dialogue. And it happens regardless. Does anyone know how to avoid this? (Reputation? Affection? Purity?)
you can avoid this by buying Wine from the shop. but... if you hook with Molina and want to avoid NTR? good luck mate, at the end she still f4ck Hank.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Game is dumb! You as a player doesn`t have choice at all.
Dates CAN lead to new NTR events and u will know about it ONLY at new day morning. bruh.
'Karren prison' has more character development and NTR than this trash.
P.S. Dark skinned elf is trap, my guys. She already banging with teammate long before start of the game.
And her backstory is Ultra cringe - sold by parents as fuck toy to aristocrats and continues to be a slut, Demanding from hero OPEN RELASHIONSHIP. nu da, nu da!
Whores belong to the street!!!
just buying gifts and alway have 3K in pocket and you will safe from NTR only if you focus in one gal beside Molina. don't even bother to hook them all because at the end, those you didn't choose will fuck other. plus Molina still fuck Hank even if you settle down with her.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The troll harem ending is the best one LMAO Deserved for all the constant hypocrisy these “avoidable NTR” whining shit they show every time under NTR games :KEK:
I'd rather both harem and ntr to be avoidable more often tbh. This is satisfying indeed tho. A guy who isn't loyal himself shouldn't really expects the opposite from others.

Last edited:

rvn88

Mar 13, 2021
I love the game but the scene are too short it's like incomplete some of it (ex: no climax) . man why so many developer not making harem end longer it is the key of NTR instead just showing 1 picture and extreme short text . and also I hope the Berserker gets all the girls too . anyway any similiar game like this one ?

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
So what the "partial translation" part is about?
Like the dialogues aren't fully translated or something else?

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Y'know, the only thing I wish they could change was the Gallery. It's a fucking mess!

They should've categorized the Gallery, either by "Female Characters" or "Cuckold Characters" (Though I prefer the former).

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
View attachment 2277425

If you buy the "Wine" present prior to talking to her, you will then be given the chance to offer the wine to her. Doing so will void that event. So just make sure you have at least 1 wine on you, or 1k gold to buy wine for the time(s) this event triggers.
So what the "partial translation" part is about?
Like the dialogues aren't fully translated or something else?
There are parts throughout the game that have not been translated yet. So you'll go to do an event and 1 or more lines of text will randomly be untranslated, and then go back to being translated. Based on what I've played, it seems at least 80-90% appears translated atm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birkin

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
you can avoid this by buying Wine from the shop. but... if you hook with Molina and want to avoid NTR? good luck mate, at the end she still f4ck Hank.
Just finished a Molina playthrough. Apart from that damnable first scene with Berserker, I avoided all other NTR (55 'Purity')....In the Ending, she did not cheat surprisingly. There was a similar color-haired woman banging Hank in Leris' ending, but there was no mention of Molina, so I'll believe that it's a random slut.

This is clearly meant for NTR/Cuckold lovers. I suffered through it only for Molina. Any idea of other (non-NTR) games where I can get similar models in a 100% non-NTR story?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Just finished a Molina playthrough. Apart from that damnable first scene with Berserker, I avoided all other NTR (55 'Purity')....In the Ending, she did not cheat surprisingly. There was a similar color-haired woman banging Hank in Leris' ending, but there was no mention of Molina, so I'll believe that it's a random slut.

This is clearly meant for NTR/Cuckold lovers. I suffered through it only for Molina. Any idea of other (non-NTR) games where I can get similar models in a 100% non-NTR story?
that's weird...in my play through, Molina cucked before leris's eyes so she go to the church and won't believe in lov anymore. could be the question when she said she want to f4ck anybody by her own decision. i choose NO...

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017

there actually quite alot tho untranslate or violate rule on this website so i can't recommend any here...tho you can visit this website kimochi.info, h-suki, fap4fun ... and found it under Japanese game.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
is there a way to only view the videos you get in the post, rather than every single scene?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes