WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Regarding marrying the girl, could you only do it with one girl or could it be more than one?

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I just can't avoid the 'FEMALE MAGICIAN X BERSERKER' NTR scene at the beginning. I already had her affection at MAX: 60 (went on 4 dates)..... Only to get cucked by a teammate? She wants Roy(MC) to be gone ASAP so she can continue banging the guy? (lol).... The guy she's banging even comments how slutty she is and how the MC prefers Leris (even when the elf has more hearts)

I thought NTR was avoidable if you focused on 1 LI? Damn.... and I downloaded this for the hot elf.
If you can, please remove the 'Avoidable' part, since clearly its not the case
.. oh well.. on to the next
Purple haired has had a lot of experience in the past and before you hook up with her is having sex with others frequently. But she stops doing that once you hook up so its not NTR. Only Princess and childhood friend warrior are heroines already at the start.

Not sure what you were expecting going for the girl who fucked lots of guys already, lol.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
There's some serious bugs in this one too by the way. Sometimes after an event/date all hit detection is just gone, like I can fly all over the place.
Also, the guild missions often times just fail to trigger. As soon as you start, it 'completes' as you are 'out of energy'.
Like when trying to get mats for the shopkeeps and you need to go in multiple times.

I managed a full run for the first playthrough where I eventually did manage to get all the mats, but still. Real annoying bug.
Though since I started with the knight commander, I ended up with well over 200 strength at the end of the game that's honestly good for nothing at all (since 1 of the dates is training, which increases strength and you have do TONS of those over the span of those 30 days).

Dunno if reputation or any of the other stats are really good for anything honestly.
Even if rep were to do something for questline availability, the rest ... doesn't look that way. Pretty much ain't useful anymore to do those guild quests after you get the mats either. As NG+ gets rid of all your rep/stats and lets you keep the money.
So you're better off just farming cash whenever possible.

The monster hunting quest doesn't ever change either and you can easily complete them with just 'base' stats, so I don't see why there are stat increasing events to begin with (training, massage, underground sex, stuff like that).

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
May I ask the name of this novel, good sir?
World Destroying Demonic Emperor is the name of the novel. BUT, I only know that several of his women betray him (even those with whom he has a child) and he kills them all. I don't know how good the novel is since I only read the translated chapters (you can continue it using Deep Translator, usually Chinese web authors don't use very complicated Chinese and deep translates the chapters in an understandable way). But from what I read in reviews, the protagonist becomes such a son of a bitch that he kills people close to him without blinking an eye after they betray him several times xD.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I already love this game. Just for the delicious salt here in the comments ^^
Game would be perfect, if you could choose to play the old fart.
haha

Reactions: jaden000

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, how to prevent some of the NTR events? Like, I know you need wine to prevent one event between the purple-haired woman and the old man, but not sure about the rest.

Like, how to prevent the breast competition?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Like, how to prevent the breast competition?
It's easy, if you see event indicators of princess and childhood friend, check the slums area, just invite one of them to date(another one will lose a bit of affection towards you tho) and competition will be prevented.

alex123999388

Oct 7, 2022
Well, if it's just the harem ntr ending, the lesson here is that, you shouldn't get a harem (or it's only fair that girls have multiple companions as well.)

What is strange tho, is the old man does actually get a harem. (I would say this game is 10/10 if otherwise)

Some players would be salty, and that would be quite reasonable.

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Well, if it's just the harem ntr ending, the lesson here is that, you shouldn't get a harem (or it's only fair that girls have multiple companions as well.)

What is strange tho, is the old man does actually get a harem. (I would say this game is 10/10 if otherwise)

Some players would be salty, and that would be quite reasonable.
That is the wrong answer; in the hentai world, only make a harem when your dick can conquer them all. The older man can create a harem since his dick is strong enough. The hero's fighting ability is excellent, but he can't keep up with their libido, which is what happens.

So the correct answer here is constantly training your dick first when you get isekai; one strong dick can rule them all. Even if your fighting ability suck, brainwashing with your dick is also a good option.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Is it just me or the game looks a bit unfinished? Stats not contributing to the game almost nothing, sidequests with reputation, harem ending feeling kinda abrupt(I'd love to see Mc converting to evil side).
I have a feeling there could've been more content but it got cancelled for some reasons¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͠⁠°⁠ ͟⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠°͠⁠ ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Reactions: Meloned and Saga89
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes