Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Actually, considering what the demon said at the end, I think it's a fair conclusion. The king said to pick the one you love the most and marry her. So, if you have already chosen someone, what happens to the other girl is none of your business. If your choice is to make a harem, and sleep with many women, then it's fair game for them to do the same. So I think the author wants to tell the player that is loyal to their partner or be cocked.

This also happens in real life; you pick a girl and marry her, and what happens to other girls is not relative to you. If you are cheating, don't blame your partner for doing the same.
If it's a message, the true message is "don't even let your wife walk on the streets, it's unsafe". xD

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
If it's a message, the true message is "don't even let your wife walk on the streets, it's unsafe". xD
I think this could be better with "don't even let your wife walk ALONE IN DANGEROUS SITUATIONS, it's unsafe".

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
If you want to marry one of the girl without being cucked you will have to basicly "protect" her all the time for 30 days, if you don't it can quickly get out of hand. If you optimize you might be able to protect 2 ( i highly doubt it ) and if you cheat in infinite gold to "save" all 4 of them the game will troll you with a bad ending at the end.
wait what? that's interesting...what's bad ending if you try to save them all? i did try to protect 2, depend on your luck by keep refresh save, you can actually protect 2 but...yes, but...you can only choose between Female knight and Leris or leris and princess...not leris and princess, not so sure but there will alway be both NTR event happened as single time. i kept try and no luck. and the end, you can choose between 2. and you can't prevent molina cheating.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
wait what? that's interesting...what's bad ending if you try to save them all? i did try to protect 2, depend on your luck by keep refresh save, you can actually protect 2 but...yes, but...you can only choose between Female knight and Leris or leris and princess...not leris and princess, not so sure but there will alway be both NTR event happened as single time. i kept try and no luck. and the end, you can choose between 2. and you can't prevent molina cheating.
You can choose between anyone who Roy reached full hearths and then proposed. If you did it for all 4 then you can choice harem ending I guess.
In harem ending, judging by DVD with the same name, Roy married all four, fucks all four, but weekly need to go and deal with monsters that keeps appearing for no reason, which takes some time since he almost fucked out of his stamina, until eventually he meets Maou who already murdered other monsters for some reasons who dissapear without fighting while taunting Roy that it is villagers who summon monsters, which makes Roy return back from monster cleaning much earlier than normally where he returns home and see other male villagers fucks all girls in massive orgy while also speaking how they summoned mosters to keep Roy busy, when Maou reappears and taunts him about how he was right about corruption of human hearts and how it's Roy's fault too because he was too greedy and he doesn't seems to actually want to fight Roy. Then Roy stayng here, in the middle of orgy, contemplanting. The End.

If you buying gifts for one (anyone but Knight actually, due to the fact that her earlier steps don't allow gifts) and go on "dates" or "training" with other, then you can block NTR (aside of couple scripted fondling) for both which seems to give better ending for whoever you don't choose, but defended.

Last edited:

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
There seem to be a few untranslated sequences (I know the translation is still a WIP). Is the story still understandable or are there many untranslated parts?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
There seem to be a few untranslated sequences (I know the translation is still a WIP). Is the story still understandable or are there many untranslated parts?
There is couple of dialogues (not whole, but part of them) untranslated, and crystall in the room, but nothing important. I believe there is a file on the previous page with more complete translation by local dweller.

Reactions: snowman97

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
There is couple of dialogues (not whole, but part of them) untranslated, and crystall in the room, but nothing important. I believe there is a file on the previous page with more complete translation by local dweller.
Ah ok, thanks. What does the crystal do?

alex123999388

Oct 7, 2022
Actually, considering what the demon said at the end, I think it's a fair conclusion. The king said to pick the one you love the most and marry her. So, if you have already chosen someone, what happens to the other girl is none of your business. If your choice is to make a harem, and sleep with many women, then it's fair game for them to do the same. So I think the author wants to tell the player that is loyal to their partner or be cocked.

This also happens in real life; you pick a girl and marry her, and what happens to other girls is not relative to you. If you are cheating, don't blame your partner for doing the same.
If that is the message intended, then the game shouldn't have the old man's harem.
The demon said "you are so greedy bitch"? Ok. Say it to the old man too.
Have the old man cucked too.
It would be a perfect game if it has some after-story, to teach the old man a lesson too. (If you get his ending)

Reactions: Meloned

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
Ugh,I am not fan of NTR but play games that labeled as one sometimes because it's often the very lying tag, because you either play as heroine, or you play as a guy who doesn't care about girl anyway (so it isn't NTR) or it's Netori instead.
But no, this game actually goes so far as properly trying to connect you with the character. And you can't even tell that he is so stupid he deserve it, since he is only not a trope wise and around as lusty as average f95zone enjoyer. The NTR also feels very unfair in this game, I managed to play throught with childhood frineds not being NTR-ed completely quite easily, but trying to achive it for two at the same time (swordwoman too) seems impossible or I just don't understand something.
Princess and Elf are pretty much lost cases anyway with Elf fucking around even before your first interaction in the game and Princess is the one so stupid and sheltered that she requires insane amount of time to try and stop her being constantly taken advantages of. Basically the "hard mode".

The amount of running around required is also quite insane, especially if you don't know where to run.
Picking half of the side-quiests is also a big trap if you aren't true NTR enjoyer.
Art is nice thought. And the long wait before ending is infuriating because you basically run same routes over and over again by saving same heroines from troubles while ignoring others.

In the end I am more angry at the game than enjoyed it. Reached one "ending", edited save to check other scenes.

For beach scenes since they were remade into bikini suits.

The game actually have an item that sacifices 5 of your physical stamina to 5 of your "dick stamina". And physical stamina can be trained back.
How can I get this bikini scene if the girl doesn't want to go to the beach?

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
The games of this dev so great i wonder why he isn't on dlsite or on cien where he can get more support,anyways anyone know if this developer has made a cien like profile where we can see his other games and future games

Reactions: jaden000
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes