The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Is it just me or the game looks a bit unfinished? Stats not contributing to the game almost nothing, sidequests with reputation, harem ending feeling kinda abrupt(I'd love to see Mc converting to evil side).
I have a feeling there could've been more content but it got cancelled for some reasons¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͠⁠°⁠ ͟⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠°͠⁠ ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Well, the game portion of this thing ain't got much, if any, meat to it at all ya know.
It's basically a walking simulator, constantly chasing the location of whatever icon's in the top right corner (that you're going for in that run) and triggering a date.

The only reason to ever do the guild quests is really just to get the 5 slime mats for the swimsuit. And like I mentioned earlier, you can do that right from the get go, with no stat increases.
Other than that, I've noticed you're better off just doing the bar side job for cash when your chosen icon ain't there.

I do feel the delivery of the eros to be somewhat disjointed the way it's implemented. You don't really get scenes 'organically' like you normally do in better RPG's which put you in compromising situations. As it stands, you could technicaly just sleep in your bed for 30 days and the game basically offers you a growing CG/Recollection room of scenes to watch rather than letting your actions in the game part make you 'encounter' those situations.
Even though lots of scene types have become somewhat cliché (like working in a bar to get a sexual harassment scene or stuff like that), I feel it's still better than this implementation.
Though I s'pose that's partly because it's the cuck protag you're controlling. So you gotta structure it somehow differently since you yourself ... don't experience anything.

The eros itself is excellent though. Just like this author's previous project.
But even that game was rather lacking in compelling gameplay. And it basically had no ending and the companion system was so broken you couldn't get rid of them once partnered up and stuff like that.
You also get 4 heroines here rather than just the 1 in a female protag game, so that's certainly a plus.

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of work has gone into this game, but I'd say it's gone into the author's strengths ... the scenes/CG's.
We already know from the past game that this isn't the best game designer around, but he delivers on the eros in spades. Much higher volume than the average + higher than average quality too.

At that point though, you could say this is more along the lines of a VN made in RPGM rather than an actual RPG.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I hope the dev extended the harem ending so the mc decide to take revenge and join the demon king a little like in thug hero party so mc get rid of the bastard and the slut

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Aramintha

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
The True MC is the Old Mage, and you should work to get all the scenes with him and the girls so he can get his well deserved harem of slutty women.

Reactions: Aramintha

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
1. No you don't need max hearts. Not sure what the cutoff point is, but I got the Leris wedding with her at 90 points. You DO need to get them to 100 to propose to them at the conclusion of a date however. I got Leris to 100, then lost 10 points dating the Princess to stop the Slum Boob Contest... whoopsies. lolz

I'm not sure if you have to have done the marriage proposal at the end of a date to actually be able to marry the girl or not.

2. I think the stats you can get via some activities (ie Strength and Endurance) effect how much hp you lose when doing the monster reputation fights. More Endurance = less hp taken = more monsters you can kill = chance of completing missions quicker.

3. I believe Reputation unlocks some quest's when you hit certain points. For instance I only got a mission to install camera's after doing some reputation gaining stuff. It might have been time-gated tho, not 100% sure.
----------------

Q: Anyone know how to trigger the Otaku events/chain with Leris?

I went the whole 30 days and never once had that chain happen. I had nearly every other chain, for everyone, happen or start during the play through. Although I wonder if proposing to a girl actually stops certain events from triggering for them... or maybe they need to do some of the start of the NTR chains to get certain ones to happen.
Pretty sure the Otaku events start when Purity is less than 60

Reactions: Shadowen

Shadow_a

Aug 1, 2017
I've really like this and their previous work of Paladin Lias, but I cannot seem to find any way to follow the developer. I would like to be able to support their future works. Does anyone know if this developer has any kind of twitter/webpage were we could follow them?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I've really like this and their previous work of Paladin Lias, but I cannot seem to find any way to follow the developer. I would like to be able to support their future works. Does anyone know if this developer has any kind of twitter/webpage were we could follow them?
Couldn’t find it either. Maybe he doesn’t have any. When I first saw the game I thought it was a Japanese developer that probably has a ci-en

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Couldn’t find it either. Maybe he doesn’t have any. When I first saw the game I thought it was a Japanese developer that probably has a ci-en
It's a Chinese dude. Other than the Steam page, which doesn't seem to have much traction to it, this guy doesn't exist outside of China.
Only thing I can sort of find is a Telegram channel ( ).
-> NOTE: It's also on the game's main menu, but it's pretty much all I can find on the guy when googling too.

Which kinda makes sense, as Ci-En is a dlsite intiative, which mostly houses JPN authors. And this game ain't even on dlsite.

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
It's a Chinese dude. Other than the Steam page, which doesn't seem to have much traction to it, this guy doesn't exist outside of China.
Only thing I can sort of find is a Telegram channel ( ).
-> NOTE: It's also on the game's main menu, but it's pretty much all I can find on the guy when googling too.

Which kinda makes sense, as Ci-En is a dlsite intiative, which mostly houses JPN authors. And this game ain't even on dlsite.
Damn does he know English well enough to put it on steam? Think he would get more traction on Dlsite also.

alex123999388

Oct 7, 2022
That is the wrong answer; in the hentai world, only make a harem when your dick can conquer them all. The older man can create a harem since his dick is strong enough. The hero's fighting ability is excellent, but he can't keep up with their libido, which is what happens.

So the correct answer here is constantly training your dick first when you get isekai; one strong dick can rule them all. Even if your fighting ability suck, brainwashing with your dick is also a good option.
Hahaha, that's a way to view it.
Is there any game you would recommend where mc just conquers w/ dick? (Japanese style)

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Damn does he know English well enough to put it on steam? Think he would get more traction on Dlsite also.
Who knows. There's a publisher mentioned on the Steam page as well (though only this game on it's books).
Maybe he has a collaborating translator. Dunno. But there's actually 4 language options here to choose from.

Also, aside from the occasional missed line ... TL ain't all that bad TBH (game even mentions it's still a work in progress, though no clue if and how we'd ever get an update to that).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Also, aside from the occasional missed line ... TL ain't all that bad TBH (game even mentions it's still a work in progress, though no clue if and how we'd ever get an update to that).
RPG Maker MV uses json and js files which can be opened with Notepad++ or other text editors.

For English the translation file is
HEROWEDDING\www\data\i18n\en-US.json

The format is a simple dictionary just a list of lines to translate and what they translate into.
I touched it up a bit but don't know Chinese to give it a real good scrubbing.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Ugh,I am not fan of NTR but play games that labeled as one sometimes because it's often the very lying tag, because you either play as heroine, or you play as a guy who doesn't care about girl anyway (so it isn't NTR) or it's Netori instead.
But no, this game actually goes so far as properly trying to connect you with the character. And you can't even tell that he is so stupid he deserve it, since he is only not a trope wise and around as lusty as average f95zone enjoyer. The NTR also feels very unfair in this game, I managed to play throught with childhood frineds not being NTR-ed completely quite easily, but trying to achive it for two at the same time (swordwoman too) seems impossible or I just don't understand something.
Princess and Elf are pretty much lost cases anyway with Elf fucking around even before your first interaction in the game and Princess is the one so stupid and sheltered that she requires insane amount of time to try and stop her being constantly taken advantages of. Basically the "hard mode".

The amount of running around required is also quite insane, especially if you don't know where to run.
Picking half of the side-quiests is also a big trap if you aren't true NTR enjoyer.
Art is nice thought. And the long wait before ending is infuriating because you basically run same routes over and over again by saving same heroines from troubles while ignoring others.

In the end I am more angry at the game than enjoyed it. Reached one "ending", edited save to check other scenes.

Why are we collecting slimes?
For beach scenes since they were remade into bikini suits.

That is the wrong answer; in the hentai world, only make a harem when your dick can conquer them all. The older man can create a harem since his dick is strong enough. The hero's fighting ability is excellent, but he can't keep up with their libido, which is what happens.

So the correct answer here is constantly training your dick first when you get isekai; one strong dick can rule them all. Even if your fighting ability suck, brainwashing with your dick is also a good option.
The game actually have an item that sacifices 5 of your physical stamina to 5 of your "dick stamina". And physical stamina can be trained back.

Reactions: Porito

alex123999388

Oct 7, 2022
Ugh,I am not fan of NTR but play games that labeled as one sometimes because it's often the very lying tag, because you either play as heroine, or you play as a guy who doesn't care about girl anyway (so it isn't NTR) or it's Netori instead.
But no, this game actually goes so far as properly trying to connect you with the character. And you can't even tell that he is so stupid he deserve it, since he is only not a trope wise and around as lusty as average f95zone enjoyer. The NTR also feels very unfair in this game, I managed to play throught with childhood frineds not being NTR-ed completely quite easily, but trying to achive it for two at the same time (swordwoman too) seems impossible or I just don't understand something.
Princess and Elf are pretty much lost cases anyway with Elf fucking around even before your first interaction in the game and Princess is the one so stupid and sheltered that she requires insane amount of time to try and stop her being constantly taken advantages of. Basically the "hard mode".

The amount of running around required is also quite insane, especially if you don't know where to run.
Picking half of the side-quiests is also a big trap if you aren't true NTR enjoyer.
Art is nice thought. And the long wait before ending is infuriating because you basically run same routes over and over again by saving same heroines from troubles while ignoring others.

In the end I am more angry at the game than enjoyed it. Reached one "ending", edited save to check other scenes.

For beach scenes since they were remade into bikini suits.

The game actually have an item that sacifices 5 of your physical stamina to 5 of your "dick stamina". And physical stamina can be trained back.

It's like, the player spends the whole game trying to prevent the girls from being ntr'ed, but the ending sucker-punch you, and tells you none of your actions actually matters anyways.

The game deceives you into thinking that you can get a happy ending, and after you spend the time growing more attached to the characters, of course some players would get angry.

I wish that you could get a happy ending if you train your "dick stamina" high enough LOL

Reactions: Porito and Xravia

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
It's like, the player spends the whole game trying to prevent the girls from being ntr'ed, but the ending sucker-punch you, and tells you none of your actions actually matters anyways.

The game deceives you into thinking that you can get a happy ending, and after you spend the time growing more attached to the characters, of course some players would get angry.

I wish that you could get a happy ending if you train your "dick stamina" high enough LOL
Well, "Harem" doesn't have a good ending makes sense, Maou tells Roy you "you are so greedy bitch" but there are personal good endings.
Like my was with childhood friend (with a CG) and even knight, who I didn't choosen but went throught pain to save her from NTR-s married the rogue (the one who is annoyance on training grounds) and they become happy couple, with Rogue loving only her and stoping "his phillandering ways". And there is even more variations, I don't feel like playing again to see others. Maybe even harem ending have a good variation, but I very much doubts soo.

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Actually, considering what the demon said at the end, I think it's a fair conclusion. The king said to pick the one you love the most and marry her. So, if you have already chosen someone, what happens to the other girl is none of your business. If your choice is to make a harem, and sleep with many women, then it's fair game for them to do the same. So I think the author wants to tell the player that is loyal to their partner or be cocked.

This also happens in real life; you pick a girl and marry her, and what happens to other girls is not relative to you. If you are cheating, don't blame your partner for doing the same.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes