Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
there actually quite alot tho untranslate or violate rule on this website so i can't recommend any here...tho you can visit this website kimochi.info, h-suki, fap4fun ... and found it under Japanese game.
Thanks so much for the recos!

Btw. Here's a screenshot of my ending. Here Hank cheats on Leris. Although the sprites are similar, the woman is not named. Was Molina named in your ending?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks so much for the recos!

Btw. Here's a screenshot of my ending. Here Hank cheats on Leris. Although the sprites are similar, the woman is not named. Was Molina named in your ending?
No, and you can get this event with faithfull Molina. But in every other case I'd assume its her anyway.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
what? what the heck are you talking about. harem is real. but frankly it only exist in history. if you looked back on history book you will learn that King and Nobel alway have more than two wives. the problem is, in modern day, where ratio between man and woman exceed the 1:1, to keep everyone happy the new law to prevent you from having multiple wives (on paper). back then human alway at war, men die the most that make ratio of men versus woman shrunk, to the point that if man didn't take more than one wives, all woman will die i loneliness. and sure in the future too, if one day men ratio exceed 2:1 then woman have right to have 2 husbando.
There is guy in Nigeria who has a harem also in Japan well their not legally married due to laws prohibiting Bigamy and Polygamy but he does live together with the girls in a happy relationship, there are a lot of polygamous relationship all over the world but not legally married due to laws in countries that prohibits Bigamy.

Reactions: Xakorik

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I was just joking around, its obviously more of a joke game in general. Its essentially baiting you to pursue the "harem" ending, only for you to be met with the harsh truth. Though I'd argue people of high status back then didn't romance their harems. They were meant to be around for sexual relieve, for parties and other special events. The ottoman empire back then simply killed women who were too old to be part of a Harem. Because that's all they were tools of entertainment. I believe if the hero really wanted to, he could create a harem but that is not really his aim in the game.
He's way too shy and careful with these topics in general. So its doubtful that he even wants a harem in the first place, at least not in the beginning of the game.
Harem are also political there are things called harem politics where the women fight for dominance in the harem, heck in Japan harem back then was politically motivated clans would offer girls to the emperor to gain power and influence the most favored concubine could influence the king or their child could inherit the throne, like in the case of China where a concubine became so powerful that she became the the defacto emperor.

cmik

Feb 1, 2022
There is a chinese web novel where the protagonist murders most of the members of his harem because at some point they betrayed him (without being ntr) or they made him ntr. But the problem is that this happens in the last 50 chapters of the 1000 that it has xD. Sorry for my english.
May I ask the name of this novel, good sir?

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
By the way I am surprise the US just legalize polygamy last year I did not know about this and jsut found out today after searching the internet for polygamy in the US
My friend, there's a great site called The Onion. They tell the stories no one else will tell you. Judging from that site you linked, I believe you will be a big fan of their reporting. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
The game is pretty good with a big amount of scenes. But it's dissapointing that even if you raise girl's affection to 100 they will keep getting in ntr situations despite their relationship with you, so all this romance development with them doesn't feel rewarding at all:cautious:

Reactions: eidrag

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
bro really saying "being wrong is correct, it's been that way for years"
Lol. More like one of the three causes countless pages of raging so the tag is a warning. Especially cause most harem games would end up with the tag, as there's always some married chick or girl with boyfriend the mc takes. So it's specific on which the tag is for to prevent the constant bs.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
My friend, there's a great site called The Onion. They tell the stories no one else will tell you. Judging from that site you linked, I believe you will be a big fan of their reporting. :HideThePain:
I know the Onion is a parody newd site is postmate also one, not sure anyway if its real or not I do not know since I am not in the US the only thing I know is there are actual polygamous relationship that exist today and that there are people lobbying to have it legal.

Last edited:

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
How those stats affect the game I wonder? I only know that strength is responsible for your health in guild missions
IMG_20230101_233139.jpg

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
are you meant to get a scene every time theres an event in the top right? half the time nothing happens

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Touched up the English translation a little.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Significantly reduced the amount of trailing dots......
Touched up some lines that didn't translate at all.

Would throw this at the translator but I don't have Telegram.
Telegram@quzimingyue

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes