EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Is there a guide for this game somewhere? I don't really know what to do. Is there a way to earn money, do I need to train my skills somehow, or do I just need to take girls on a date? I'm looking for some tips on how to play the game or what quests to do to get a good ending.

MostofGods

Jul 27, 2021
Played through the game once and I think the story isn't that good. At the start of the game except for the brunette, the elf and the princess who are completely unrelated to mc show up and propose out of nowhere even though they know mc is engaged. That's just.... really trashy. Not even worth the ntr.

Talking about trash, there was that quest about picking up the trash bags around town. Really thought they'd let us kill the trashy king who proposed this 'one-month-before-picking-bride' shit.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Is this one of those games where the H scenes are only available for NTR route? The game description gave the impression that you can go faithful, harem, or cuck; But the screenshots only shows NTR scenes.

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Is this one of those games where the H scenes are only available for NTR route? The game description gave the impression that you can go faithful, harem, or cuck; But the screenshots only shows NTR scenes.
Yes there is a way to get faithful ending by taking one of the girls to date daily but there aren't any h scenes for this maybe at end you'll see one, well obviously it's a NTR game

sureok

Apr 12, 2020
Does anyone have the March 17 update that supposedly fix a bunch of the English translation errors?

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Hey guys, I made an improvements mod for this game! It's most noticeably a full edit of the translation, but there are a ton of other changes that might not be immediately obvious that I feel make the game better. Also, it includes the content from the March 17 patch for the Steam version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just like a lot of other mods, I don't know how this will interact with existing saves. I made this with a clean playthrough in mind, so please be aware of that when using it.

Does not work with compressed version!
Installation: Unzip the file and merge the "www" folder with the one in your game's root directory, overwrite all files when asked.

-

Last edited:

hentar

May 23, 2017
Hey guys, I made an improvements mod for this game! Would you guys mind checking it out to test if it works? It's most noticeably a full edit of the translation, but there are a ton of other changes that might not be immediately obvious that I feel make the game better. Also, it includes the content from the March 17 patch for the Steam version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just like a lot of other mods, I don't know how this will interact with existing saves. I made this with a clean playthrough in mind, so please be aware of that when using it.

If it doesn't have any issues, I might make a dedicated mod page, so I can update it and make any changes you guys might want to suggest.

Installation: Unzip the file and merge the "www" folder with the one in your game's root directory, overwrite all files when asked.

Mega -
Just overwriting the www directory does not work. (Failed to load iconset.png). I suspect you uploaded the folder from the updated March 17 version. This does not seem to work with the version uploaded in this thread.

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Just overwriting the www directory does not work. (Failed to load iconset.png). I suspect you uploaded the folder from the updated March 17 version. This does not seem to work with the version uploaded in this thread.
No, I only included the files that were updated and added with the March 17 update. The mod was still made from the version that's here. Before I uploaded the mod, I also did the entire installation process from scratch, downloading and unzipping the version we have here, and then unzipping and merging my mod with the www folder. Are you seeing the error right when it starts up? And also, are you using something like JoiPlay? I can only attest that it works on a PC, I can't test it on Mac or mobile devices.

Edit: Ok, I was finally able to replicate the error. Are you using the compressed version? It's another unofficial, modified version of the game. Please make sure you're using the normal, uncompressed version on the front page.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

hentar

May 23, 2017
No, I only included the files that were updated and added with the March 17 update. The mod was still made from the version that's here. Before I uploaded the mod, I also did the entire installation process from scratch, downloading and unzipping the version we have here, and then unzipping and merging my mod with the www folder. Are you seeing the error right when it starts up? And also, are you using something like JoiPlay? I can only attest that it works on a PC, I can't test it on Mac or mobile devices.

Edit: Ok, I was finally able to replicate the error. Are you using the compressed version? It's another unofficial, modified version of the game. Please make sure you're using the normal, uncompressed version on the front page.
I must have downloaded the compressed version then. My bad. It does work with a fresh download.

Reactions: PinchyCrabbo

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
My man :WeSmart:

If the game give you the choices yes.

There is a chinese ntr game i played back then and gave you choice to kill wife,lover and newborn baby. Pretty brutal stuff dont remember the games name tho played it ages ago.
Tf do anyone knows what game this is?

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
You are the hero who saved the world and therefore the strongest in this world, but pfffff your girls will be stolen by old men and if there is no way to save all the girls in this game, then I do not know what kind of psyche you need to have to play this, you are as strong as you are, but a rag doll, I hope there is ntr here the ending is where he kills everyone and becomes the new prince of darkness, because if he just cries and looks....then the world does not deserve such a hero (NTR is still too specific genre)
So fking true, this should do it, what a missed opportunity fot every ntr games

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
can defeat demon king but broke with no money and can only work either as a waiter/waitress or prostitute... seriously ?? u don't need a certificate of killing demon king just to become a waiter of random bar, even an underwear is more expensinve than the hero title.
True bruh this rpg theme ntr doesnt make sense, the protag should be mentally strong and will ofc handle if he gets cucked like torture them both bastard and girls then get loyal girls even train them then mc shows how good he is both sexually and emotionally, since hes the fkin hero, they always make fun of heroes, load of bs, but the good news is, from what ive observed it seems that more games with good plot and actual functionality and sense is in the making, basically we're expecting a good ntr revenge story with good ending, ofc u dont take back the btches they're for the streets. Its getting lovely i must say.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Is it just me or the game looks a bit unfinished? Stats not contributing to the game almost nothing, sidequests with reputation, harem ending feeling kinda abrupt(I'd love to see Mc converting to evil side).
I have a feeling there could've been more content but it got cancelled for some reasons¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͠⁠°⁠ ͟⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠°͠⁠ ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
True mc needs to have revenge part then keeps the pure one then torture the btches and bastards, mc shows them why hes the hero since a hero should be strong mentally and such, then old man's daughters comes back to the villages or somethin, then fks all of them infront of the bastard, and show the btches how good he is both mentally and emotionally, he fks their minds and make them suffer for the rest of their lives and live happily for the rest of their with the new girls. The Good Fking Ending.

sopoty

Oct 13, 2020
Does anyone know if this artist has a website or something else to track what he's doing?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes