Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Thanks a lot guys for your answers, I've been digging a bit, actually I'm curious about the "something unlimited" case, they are one of the biggest adult superhero games and currently the project is still on patreon, and still using DC characters in a literal way (I mean with its drawing style and exact names). In fact that project with an Avatar, GOT and other similar adult games, were the ones that gave me the security and tranquility of making this game with the crossover of characters, using the same names and appearances.

Could someone explain to me what happened to something unlimited? Because as I say I see that it remains the same, so I do not know if they really had a problem or nothing really happened.

And in that case, what option would there be to reduce the risk? Could changing the names of the characters a little work? Or is it a solution that is not effective in these cases? My goal would be to be able to use games from different franchises, Marvel, Naruto, MHA, Dragon Ball, DC, Avatar, Bleach, One Punch man, etc. But, I really would like to better understand the copyright situation and the options before deciding to eliminate a franchise that may be interesting for a lot of users.
You could always change base colours or costumes.

As a sidenote it needs a tonne of buttstuff. Some kind of perversion quirk/equipment to genderswap/futanise characters would be kinda cool and make things technically OCs too

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
SexForAll Domino isn't black she has black hair albino white skin and a few black dots, the only thing Deadpool 2 got right about her is her powers although the fall was a bit much her power isn't as strong as long shots

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
I was not high enough level to win the first villain fight and want to see what happens when i win. But i don't want to keep those results unless they are better than the loose scene. Now, i can grind for a few hours to get to a high enough level, or i can ask for the new cheat code and find out in a few minutes.

Is anyone willing to post the new cheat codes?

SexForAll

Hero Sex Academia Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2019
I was not high enough level to win the first villain fight and want to see what happens when i win. But i don't want to keep those results unless they are better than the loose scene. Now, i can grind for a few hours to get to a high enough level, or i can ask for the new cheat code and find out in a few minutes.

Is anyone willing to post the new cheat codes?
You can't win against them, you are just a new student and they are professional villains, there is nothing if you win, because you just can't. I'm writing this just to save you to play for hours and try to win. Just follow the game hints and that's it.

Apr 22, 2019
You can't win against them, you are just a new student and they are professional villains, there is nothing if you win, because you just can't. I'm writing this just to save you to play for hours and try to win. Just follow the game hints and that's it.
Actually I won against all of them lol Just need to quickload till they miss you. My level was 18-20.

Reactions: Theoc

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Is the Gallery fixed for the Android Version in the new version? On the last Version, Scenes were locked again after I closed and reopen the App. Even though I achived the scenes in Game already.
That's the reason I deleted the Game again from my Phone...

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I won against them with very few retries on lvl .41+

It doesn't take that long to level up. Just make sure you get the more powerful attacks first and then spend all your time in the practice room while holding the skip button...

If you wanna make it even easier dev, please add an icon that allows you to go directly to the practice room on the map next to the hero building...

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes