DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
No gods please not Saitama it's really the worst idea, he's very good in his manga (even if it's not my cup of tea) but putting him in this kind of crossover game is really the worst idea, If he's as invincible as he is in One Punch Man it'll just kill the fun (that goes for Domino too).
But if he just looks like Saitama but he's not invincible I didn't say anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VoltzzSwagga

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Gotta say, the animations improved a lot, quality is growing high in this game.
Was already interested, but now I just can't wait for the next updates
Ps: I hope we have some interesting shit with Froppy, Elastic girl and other heroines who have different powers, and even we using the power on the future, elastic dick for the win

Reactions: SexForAll

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
No gods please not Saitama it's really the worst idea, he's very good in his manga (even if it's not my cup of tea) but putting him in this kind of crossover game is really the worst idea, If he's as invincible as he is in One Punch Man it'll just kill the fun (that goes for Domino too).
But if he just looks like Saitama but he's not invincible I didn't say anything.
its just a reference bro. a plot device to string the story along. if you keep whining about it dev might actualy implement unavoidable NTR. just for you.

watwafihlmi

Sep 29, 2020
how do you make the persistant save file work when i put both in the gallery still isn't unlocked, could someone post the code?

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes