MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
Are there any sex scenes with tsunade or the big tittied landlady.

UPD: No Not in version 0.044

Last edited:

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Will there ever be the possibility of this game being uploaded to play in browser on a site like gamcore. Though, if that does happen, you will want to make sure that you have a save export system.

Nov 28, 2018
Will there ever be the possibility of this game being uploaded to play in browser on a site like gamcore. Though, if that does happen, you will want to make sure that you have a save export system.
Maybe sometime later down the road or maybe not
Ren'py for HTML5 is still in beta so maybe once that's properly out the dev can try

Rule97

May 2, 2018
So i reached the part of Josy and Maya and asked to be more than friends... They didn't seem open to the idea, is that part of the story, will they latter change their minds (the walkthrough says that only if choose to be friends we will be just friends) because i really could burn all bridges except with those two.

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
Wow the first good MHA Hgame I've found, keep it up man. Also just curious anyone know when the next update is gonna come out?

Nov 28, 2018
Is it possible to avoid sharing girls with tentacles and other male characters?
Tentacle is the only thing right now don't see any other proper guy in the game for now other than that cameo from Saitama and the MC's list dad and no it's not possible to avoid the tentacle thing

Nov 28, 2018

1.jpg
NEW CHARACTER - MRS. TURNER!
------------------------------------------------------

INTERNAL REPORT:

Mrs. Turner is an MC neighbor, she is a close friend of Mrs. Inko and usually receives visits from young people, since having her son in the asylum, she usually feels a bit lonely. Nothing more attractive to a lonely woman than a powerful young neighbor hero.

This is a #NewCharacter asked by a Patron! And you can ask your own character in the game too! Could be your favorite cartoon character, your loved hero, or even yourself! Become a Symbol of peace and ask your own character monthly!

Reactions: ninguemligah

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
It’s funny someone Engrish, seems to do what 90% of games here making 10k+ a month fail to. Add a working phone, and have characters standing somewhere you can repeatedly talk to them. I’ve seen a two year old game with no background music, make events random, “with nothing interesting happened” to run into when cutscenes run out.

I don’t get why Deku’s a self-insert of the dev though.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Am I missing something here?
she only disables gravity for things she touches (and can re-enable it at will), she gets physicaly sick doing it and she can exact no further force on the object or herself other than pushing off from a fixed position. with a thruster she has/will become able to fly freely (except for her nausea that affects her most when she floats herself due to the balance organ in the ear going haywire like in freefall), but other than support her ability is pretty limited. The vampire girl was able to copy her ability with her blood, and used it to let a person that irritated her fall to her death which is out of question for ochaco.

she is best suited for recovery in case of large scale destruction, helping by floating rubble away.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes