Jul 13, 2020
Looks like there is a new version available:
:

NEW UPDATE! - 0.049
DISCLAIMER: This release doesn't contains new events or continue the story. This release updates all the old animations (2-3 FP) to the new animation system (60FPS). You can Enjoy now ALL THE GAME ANIMATIONS on 60FPS.
Hi folks! It have been a rough weeks, however here you go the new update, with all the new animations! A total of 12 animations reworked to be a high quality and in 60 frames per second. In a total of 22 High quality sex animations to enjoy.
I'm working on the new Inko update (0.05). I don't think it will be available for this month, however for next month for sure it will be released.
Thank you so much for your support and patience, with your help we can make Hero Sex Academia a great game!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

• Win/Linux:
  • Mac:
  • Android:

CHANGELOG:
v0.049

- 12 Sexual animations rework with new animation system 24 FPS.
- Bug fixes.
Saves transferred just fine for me.

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone else having the issue where the first Inko event repeats every single night? The first time it happened it was after a few days have passed, but now it repeats every single night. It's not progressing, and it's not skippable. I'm on ver. 0.049 on Mac.

Mar 27, 2019
hey just download this game and saw in the cell phone something called cheats or codes ..I tried the button but it asked for a cheat or code .... how to unlock the cheats please?

n0tl0st

Nov 16, 2019
i love that art man! i gotta ask one question though, do you plan on adding any pregnancy content into the game at all?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone else having the issue where the first Inko event repeats every single night? The first time it happened it was after a few days have passed, but now it repeats every single night. It's not progressing, and it's not skippable. I'm on ver. 0.049 on Mac.
I'm having this issue. It seems to be blocking progress with her too, and maybe Raven. I'm level 35 but can't get any new scenes for Inko and Raven's current hint is "Go to sleep and rest" but that hasn't progressed for several in game days despite using both the sleep and rest options in the bedroom.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes