fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Okay... I just recall that I simply gave my opinion you may very well disagree but you don't have to be an asshole.
And the theme of the whole game is a singular male hero in a school full of babes, dont you agree? Even the villains are entirely female. There is no indication that saitama will be a main-stay or even part of the story other than deus ex machina glimpses.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
And the theme of the whole game is a singular male hero in a school full of babes, dont you agree? Even the villains are entirely female. There is no indication that saitama will be a main-stay or even part of the story other than deus ex machina glimpses.
Well, personally I have a problem with the Deus Ex Saitama that's all, the game labeled as a VN so sex + story and personally it pisses me off to tell myself that at any time an invincible character can intervene in this story without anyone being able to do anything against him.
You don't have a problem with that it's cool for you but just just don't break my balls.

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
some sex scenes need work and i hope combat becomes more complicated and more informative in the future

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
for fucksake look at the hints in your phone(phonebook) and just play the game stop asking for cheats it won't help you (im lying)

just remove the (.save) on persistent

i did something amazing in my save btw ;););)

Reactions: ninguemligah

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
for fucksake look at the hints in your phone(phonebook) and just play the game stop asking for cheats it won't help you (im lying)
"advance with raven" isnt really a good hint when i got the location from the engineer support hero and but it doesnt appear in the map overview and i cant talk to anyone else.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
im trying again because "Get information about raven mission" doesnt help me at all.
I talked to tsunade, midnight valentine and mei. The conversation said she marked it on my gps but the map is not showing the event.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes